Chameleon

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
MrsTee

Chameleon

Postby MrsTee » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:12 pm

I reached maximum level at Chameleon island and was able to collect the chameleon BUT I cannot find it on my island or in the lists of new items underneath. Any ideas where it might be please? Or has it just not been sent to me?

Tier 15
djjess

Re: Chameleon

Postby djjess » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:18 pm

MrsTee wrote:I reached maximum level at Chameleon island and was able to collect the chameleon BUT I cannot find it on my island or in the lists of new items underneath. Any ideas where it might be please? Or has it just not been sent to me?

Look in the Pet Sanctuary. You may need to adopt it to get it into your Build Bar.
Island name: TraderGrl

Tier 2
SkillClaw

Postby SkillClaw » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:26 am

MrsTee wrote:I reached maximum level at Chameleon island and was able to collect the chameleon BUT I cannot find it on my island or in the lists of new items underneath. Any ideas where it might be please? Or has it just not been sent to me?

Were you already given a chameleon? When i got one, it was before i'd reached maximum level on chameleon island. When i finally unlocked it, they didnt give another one. I guess you're not allowed to have two or something.
Level 63

Starlarose

Postby Starlarose » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:47 am

SkillClaw wrote:

Were you already given a chameleon? When i got one, it was before i'd reached maximum level on chameleon island. When i finally unlocked it, they didnt give another one. I guess you're not allowed to have two or something.

If you already have the chameleon when you reach level 5 on Chameleon cove then you get chameleon stickers added instead. You only get the 1 chameleon but the extra stickers help to level it up. I think you get 10 stickers. I can't remember for sure though. I was paying attention with the second game since I had already gotten the chameleon with Stickers from the boats.

MrsTee

Postby MrsTee » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:52 pm

Thank you for replying. It was the first chameleon that I was trying to collect, I wasn't given one. The little guy was perched on the tree branch and I could click on it when I reached max level. I got the message that I had collected it and when I look on its island now, there is no chameleon waiting! I keep checking in my store and where new items are waiting to be bought (at the bottom of the screen) but there is no sign of a chameleon anywhere. ☹️☹️

MrsTee

Postby MrsTee » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:04 pm

Got it! Thank you so much JJess . It was in the Pet Sanctuary and I forgot all about looking there. Again, thanks!

Tier 15
djjess

Postby djjess » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:17 pm

MrsTee wrote:Got it! Thank you so much JJess . It was in the Pet Sanctuary and I forgot all about looking there. Again, thanks!

You're welcome. Glad I could help.
Island name: TraderGrl

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”