SEALS DIVING OR LACK OF

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Dianne

SEALS DIVING OR LACK OF

Postby Dianne » Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:37 am

Hi fellow trade masters is my helper seal the only one who does not seem to be able to help on dives. I have a list of FB and WM friends but they are never tagged as diving even though when I check their island dives are in play. Cheers
Dianne
GC ID: "DIANNE 20 08"
Level: 60
Coins: 705k
Device: iPad Air
Plays daily

Tier 8
Bearmh

Re: SEALS DIVING OR LACK OF

Postby Bearmh » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:07 am

You are one of my Game Center friends I have a dive on now it's full but you can check to see if something is wrong
GC name: Bear#mh
Level 70
Same in game avatar as here
Accepting all friend request
Also send request to my daughter
KAYLANICHOLE72 level 70

Dianne

Postby Dianne » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:44 am

Thank you I have checked and you must have finished diving as your seal is showing as 'relaxing'. I now have one friend diving so perhaps there was a glitch which has been rectified. I will look out for your dives again. If all goes well I should be diving soon.

Cheers
Dianne
GC ID: "DIANNE 20 08"
Level: 60
Coins: 705k
Device: iPad Air
Plays daily

LilBubbleBlast

Postby LilBubbleBlast » Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:19 pm

Dianne wrote:Thank you I have checked and you must have finished diving as your seal is showing as 'relaxing'. I now have one friend diving so perhaps there was a glitch which has been rectified. I will look out for your dives again. If all goes well I should be diving soon.

Cheers
Dianne

Dear Dianne, we do a signal when on dives, one cotton followed by one bamboo across all eight slots. This signals folks in the World Market to help. Hope this helps you! 8-)

Tier 3
Lizabeth

Postby Lizabeth » Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:31 pm

Dianne wrote:Hi fellow trade masters is my helper seal the only one who does not seem to be able to help on dives. I have a list of FB and WM friends but they are never tagged as diving even though when I check their island dives are in play. Cheers
Dianne
s

This has been happening to me. I couldn't figure out why none of my friends from WM (not on Facebook) were diving. When I pulled them up found a couple were actually in the middle or end of their dives. Started diving with one but that one wasn't showing back up for next dive so went to their island and they were in the middle of an additional dive. Kinda frustrating but at least I know now not to depend on anchor... ;)

Tier 11
Scubakat

Postby Scubakat » Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:01 am

An idea would be if we could put a seal picture in one of our WM slots to show diving. I still see faults in that unless they can program it to go away when dives are done.
In the change of tides, we find our direction.

Level 75

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”