Diving Now But No One visits me anymore

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 3
Madelyn

Diving Now But No One visits me anymore

Postby Madelyn » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:21 am

Well, I figured I'd give a try to putting up one cotton, one bamboo in WM during my dives today BUT they never stay up more than a minute or two, someone always buys them, much to my surprise! I've put them up over and over all day today, just hoping for some dive help. Used to see lots of assistance with all my neighbors from Game Center and I do dive on the hundreds of folks that I still have in my friends list. But it's been a long time since I've had anyone help on my dives. Does anyone have any other advice? I am on FBook but don't want to fill that up with posts from PB, mainly because it would annoy my RL friends and family, IYKWIM ;) Do you folks create a second fbook and if so how do you connect your current game to it? Thanks for any help! :oops:
Level 75
GC: AKSusn
Forum ID: Madelyn

Tier 12
mattlynch

Re: Diving Now But No One visits me anymore

Postby mattlynch » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:35 am

Is your Facebook is already connected to Paradise Bay game if it is and you connect a new Facebook account you could lose you game progress if not create a new Facebook account just for this game and connect it. Dive help all depends on what you are giving out under the help slot if you are a low level most likely you made giving out tools and barely anyone chose them high level Trademasters give out Gems, Pearls, Upgrade Storage Pieces and Primo Pet Treats, plus other items. If you have a friends list under Facebook it will tell you when you friends are diving. Good Luck.
Level 75/ 14.00M Gold Coins
Started July 2016/Android Tablet
GP ID TheGamersGuild2030
FB ID Matt Lynch same Avatar as Forum
Pets all Bronze /all Sliver /Gold but 1
All Mills/Recipes 1 To Go
All Land/All Islands
TS 2985/ WS 2945
Gems 400

Tier 15
djjess

Postby djjess » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:13 pm

Madelyn, I have a separate FB account for games. If you've already connected your current game to FB at one time, disconnect it in your game then sign onto Facebook > Games and delete the app (that part is very important). On your device, close any connections to Facebook through its app or a browser. Create a second account (write down your sign-on creds somewhere so you can keep track). Go back into your game and connect to Facebook using your new account.

The name you choose for your game account needs to resemble something Facebook will recognize as a genuine name. Some of my FB friends use their island name followed by their real name. Some use their middle name and a variation of their last name. You can be creative and still pass muster with FB rules. Also, interaction in FB doesn't have to be a part of it. I unfollow most of the people I friend there and only check in to keep up with friend requests. It's very different from my personal, real life account. :lol:

I'm going to send you a PM with my Facebook game name so we can reconnect. You're one of the 2/3 of my Game Center friends I lost in the 1.9.1 update. Support tells me they're aware of the problem but don't know how to fix it yet.
Island name: TraderGrl

Tier 16
Ely321

Postby Ely321 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:28 pm

keep in mind, too, that the rewards for sending your helper seal out lately haven't been all that great so it is possible that people find you then don't want the reward offered to assist. also, if you are putting up signals for dives, find an item that does not sell and use it as an anchor to keep you up in WM. then you only have to replace the sold items if all of your items are sold-you can just leave the cotton/bamboo or whatever else you put as your signal up but not collect the coin and it will still show in WM. you only need one currently unsold product in any of your slots to stay on WM. the others will show as sold but will still show the pattern/items you had up there.
"ely 1" level 75 since Aug 2016
"NewEly2" aka "ely 2" level 75 since Apr 2017
"Willow Mist321" level 60 since Dec 2017
Township ID# 23FCNX Android version :D
Farmville Tropic Escape ID# KPH-C1B0 :D

Tier 3
Madelyn

Postby Madelyn » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:11 am

Thanks very much for the help, you folks rock!!! :D
Level 75
GC: AKSusn
Forum ID: Madelyn

LilBubbleBlast

Postby LilBubbleBlast » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:01 am

Ely321 wrote:keep in mind, too, that the rewards for sending your helper seal out lately haven't been all that great so it is possible that people find you then don't want the reward offered to assist. also, if you are putting up signals for dives, find an item that does not sell and use it as an anchor to keep you up in WM. then you only have to replace the sold items if all of your items are sold-you can just leave the cotton/bamboo or whatever else you put as your signal up but not collect the coin and it will still show in WM. you only need one currently unsold product in any of your slots to stay on WM. the others will show as sold but will still show the pattern/items you had up there.

I initially had the same problem with all cotton/bamboo selling instantly. Then I followed your advice, Ely and didn't collect the already purchased items and it worked! Thank you so much for this advice. "The bat signal" works. :D

Miget

Postby Miget » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:54 am

Madelyn wrote:Well, I figured I'd give a try to putting up one cotton, one bamboo in WM during my dives today BUT they never stay up more than a minute or two, someone always buys them, much to my surprise! I've put them up over and over all day today, just hoping for some dive help. Used to see lots of assistance with all my neighbors from Game Center and I do dive on the hundreds of folks that I still have in my friends list. But it's been a long time since I've had anyone help on my dives. Does anyone have any other advice? I am on FBook but don't want to fill that up with posts from PB, mainly because it would annoy my RL friends and family, IYKWIM ;) Do you folks create a second fbook and if so how do you connect your current game to it? Thanks for any help! :oops:

Are you connected with Facebook? If you are can you post a link to your page or your name? That way we can add you and help on dives. Most of my friend's dives are always full so I am almost always available to help.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/miget.sage.7 with a cute possum picture.
Current level 75

Tier 2
AlohaGirl

Postby AlohaGirl » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:36 pm

How can you tell someone is diving from the world market? I must be missing something. That would be great.

BonnieAnne
Level 61

Tier 12
JoannaK

Postby JoannaK » Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:08 am

AlohaGirl wrote:How can you tell someone is diving from the world market? I must be missing something. That would be great.

You can not, but some players put some items as a signal for others to let them know they are diving, you can read more in here:

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=26208&hilit=Bat+signal

I hope you do not mind the way it appears, it is because I was looking for it in search engine up there on the top of the page :lol:
Gamer ID: JoannaK99 (with tendency to be maja at times)

Tier 2
AlohaGirl

Postby AlohaGirl » Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:33 am

JoannaK wrote:
AlohaGirl wrote:How can you tell someone is diving from the world market? I must be missing something. That would be great.

You can not, but some players put some items as a signal for others to let them know they are diving, you can read more in here:

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=26208&hilit=Bat+signal

I hope you do not mind the way it appears, it is because I was looking for it in search engine up there on the top of the page :lol:

Thank you JoannaK for the information :)

BonnieAnne
Level 61

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”