The request for orders are somehow fixed.

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 5
Checkers420

The request for orders are somehow fixed.

Postby Checkers420 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:19 pm

I have made almost 2 or 3 of everything except a few things. I don't mean 10 or 20 but a few. Every order whither boat or tradepost asks for things I don't have in storage. I sent away 6 ships and about 15 tradepost orders in a row and get the same things asked for over and over again. I'm getting sick of this and it's become clear as a bell the game sees your storage and only asks for what you don't have. How much time has it taken to accomplish this feet. I've been noticing this for about 6 months now and have not made things to see if I'm crazy or this is really going on. And it is. How about the so called random selection of orders being so consistent in asking for what you don't have. The more I notice it the more I'm getting pissed about it. Nothing on facebook anymore about the events coming up just bam here it is. I can't be the only one who notices this am I.

Missjanecobb

Re: The request for orders are somehow fixed.

Postby Missjanecobb » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:35 pm

I'm convinced that what is offered in the World Market is fixed too, depending on what you have been asked for by ships. It's amazing how suddenly an item which is lengthy to make disappears completely from the market - until the ship asking for it goes away or you manage to complete the order somehow whereupon it reappears in the market again.

Tier 12
JoannaK

Postby JoannaK » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:58 pm

Checkers420 wrote:I have made almost 2 or 3 of everything except a few things. I don't mean 10 or 20 but a few. Every order whither boat or tradepost asks for things I don't have in storage. I sent away 6 ships and about 15 tradepost orders in a row and get the same things asked for over and over again. I'm getting sick of this and it's become clear as a bell the game sees your storage and only asks for what you don't have. How much time has it taken to accomplish this feet. I've been noticing this for about 6 months now and have not made things to see if I'm crazy or this is really going on. And it is. How about the so called random selection of orders being so consistent in asking for what you don't have. The more I notice it the more I'm getting pissed about it. Nothing on facebook anymore about the events coming up just bam here it is. I can't be the only one who notices this am I.

Checkers, take it easy man... As I have read, you just came out from hospital after two heart attacks in a row? Do you realy find it worthy to get upset over the game?! Shut the fuc...g game off, watch some cartoons instead, find something to laugh about, not to agrovate about, how about that? I saw people from this forum were praying for you to get well, so do something for yourself to ease your wellness, and you are certanly not doing that by tripping about game conspirasy over you. Come on man, take care of yourself, and cool down ;)
Gamer ID: JoannaK99 (with tendency to be maja at times)

Tier 12
mattlynch

Postby mattlynch » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:22 pm

All it is called is a random Algorithm of Possiblity put in the Programing of the game It is not Perfect and it is fustrating :x
Level 75/ 14.00M Gold Coins
Started July 2016/Android Tablet
GP ID TheGamersGuild2030
FB ID Matt Lynch same Avatar as Forum
Pets all Bronze /all Sliver /Gold but 1
All Mills/Recipes 1 To Go
All Land/All Islands
TS 2985/ WS 2945
Gems 400

Tier 5
Checkers420

Postby Checkers420 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:35 pm

JoannaK wrote:
Checkers420 wrote:I have made almost 2 or 3 of everything except a few things. I don't mean 10 or 20 but a few. Every order whither boat or tradepost asks for things I don't have in storage. I sent away 6 ships and about 15 tradepost orders in a row and get the same things asked for over and over again. I'm getting sick of this and it's become clear as a bell the game sees your storage and only asks for what you don't have. How much time has it taken to accomplish this feet. I've been noticing this for about 6 months now and have not made things to see if I'm crazy or this is really going on. And it is. How about the so called random selection of orders being so consistent in asking for what you don't have. The more I notice it the more I'm getting pissed about it. Nothing on facebook anymore about the events coming up just bam here it is. I can't be the only one who notices this am I.

Checkers, take it easy man... As I have read, you just came out from hospital after two heart attacks in a row? Do you realy find it worthy to get upset over the game?! Shut the fuc...g game off, watch some cartoons instead, find something to laugh about, not to agrovate about, how about that? I saw people from this forum were praying for you to get well, so do something for yourself to ease your wellness, and you are certanly not doing that by tripping about game conspirasy over you. Come on man, take care of yourself, and cool down ;)

Thank you for your concern. My one heart cath followed by my one heart attack was from my body rejecting the stents. Not stress. But your right and I do watch cartoons all the time. I laugh a lot at most things, but that got to me. And when I vent it gets rid of the stress. Your so sweet to be worried about me. I just wanted to see if anyone else noticed it. And the world market thing mentioned also happens to me alot. I'm calm and peaceful. I promise.

Tier 5
Checkers420

Postby Checkers420 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:37 pm

Missjanecobb wrote:I'm convinced that what is offered in the World Market is fixed too, depending on what you have been asked for by ships. It's amazing how suddenly an item which is lengthy to make disappears completely from the market - until the ship asking for it goes away or you manage to complete the order somehow whereupon it reappears in the market again.

Amen to that.

Tier 6
chumrovin

Postby chumrovin » Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:03 am

Checkers, I read JUST your title and thought you meant fixed (as in repaired) and thought yeah right :lol:
I hear you though. I have a boat wanting 5 nails, which I'm going to do, and just pearled away a ghost ship wanting 6 lenses :roll:
Coincidence? Nope.
Glad to hear you're doing better :)
Level 62
Android - Samsung Galaxy s7
No fb, etc (by choice)
Playing solo since November 2015
Location- WI, USA (central time)

Tier 3
Kaetian1

Postby Kaetian1 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:10 am

Also remember to keep one friend slot open. Often times when you are searching the market you will find what you need has been sold. If you go to that persons island friend them, low and behold it's available. Then buy and unfriend. Yes the game is rigged that way, I placed some items for the friend-ship for sale and it took awhile to sell and I'm thinking it's because the game has marked them sold when they are not.
70 - Karma 82k
Treehouse & windmill storage maxed
working on silver & gold pets & levelling Clara & Sheena
Prestige completed, Ghost canon aquired,4 relics & ghost book completed, Pumpkin, GBH, friend-ship & bunny maxed 15

Tier 7
Oblio98

Postby Oblio98 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:03 am

Honestly, it's just like flipping a coin. If you think they spent extra time coding so that for every player in the world they scan the market, then your stock, then figure out what the boats will be asking for, you are bordering on paranoid.

Sure, at times the RNG is against you, other times it's not. It's a game, it's frustrating at times, but it's a game.

If you're not enjoying it, take a breather. We all get annoyed at this stuff from time to time, but it's really not worth the stress.

Hang in there.

Tier 11
Lutka48

Postby Lutka48 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:35 am

The same is happening to me. I only have Shenna to level up and as soon as I complete her order I would get a boat asking for the same items.
Also I don't remember when I would get an order for compasses prior this event and now my ghost ship keeps asking for them or any other items from the tinker. At first I filled few of those orders but ended up regretting doing it since it slowed down building my friendship boat.
So I started to delete, delete and delete and laugh at the captain.
Within the last couple days I've deleted more boats than in the whole last month.
We all know that WM doesn't work in our favour. During last Tradefest i needed one single raw mushroom( I had 5 but needed 6 ) to complete one request from Jasper. My sloth needed still 4 hours to get them. Well ,it took over 3 and half an hour to find some mushrooms in WM .
Don't get frustrated just take a break from time to time and vent if it helps.
GC: lutka48
PB level 80, island name Lucyna & level 80, island name Adam( koala pic)
All characters RL 21 in Lucyna game, lots of pets, kind of lost track :lol:
Wish list: find more room on my island

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”