Pablophonix---Curious Minds Want to Know

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 11
Scubakat

Pablophonix---Curious Minds Want to Know

Postby Scubakat » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:26 pm

How exactly does the Friend-Ship work? Does it only sail to the friends that follow us or our WM friends or does it sail to any player. Does it go out to more players than one at the time? Any other information you can give us would be greatly appreciated. A lot of speculation going around and it would be really nice for everyone to know exactly how it interacts with us.
In the change of tides, we find our direction.

Level 75

Tier 4
Grandmams3

Re: Pablophonix---Curious Minds Want to Know

Postby Grandmams3 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:37 pm

My opinion is it will come up on your friends but also if someone clicks on your island they can visit the ship too. I am getting more than just my friends on mine it seems.
Georgia
Level 65 oold pad regretfully lost in my move
Level 77 on new IPad 62K Karma $7M coin
GC ID: grandmams3
Mexia ,Texas
!Love this game!!

Tier 11
Scubakat

Postby Scubakat » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:39 pm

Grandmams3 wrote:My opinion is it will come up on your friends but also if someone clicks on your island they can visit the ship too. I am getting more than just my friends on mine it seems.

I don't mean getting the FF, I'm referring to it sailing to other's docks for Trade Offers.

Level 75

Tier 3
pablophonix

Postby pablophonix » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:29 pm

Hey there Trademasters!

I see you! I will type up a thorough response when I get a chance later today :D
Release Manager for King Seattle

Tier 11
Scubakat

Postby Scubakat » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:03 pm

pablophonix wrote:Hey there Trademasters!

I see you! I will type up a thorough response when I get a chance later today :D

Oh thank you! I knew you'd come thru for us! :D

Level 75

Tier 3
pablophonix

Postby pablophonix » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:30 am

Scubakat wrote:How exactly does the Friend-Ship work? Does it only sail to the friends that follow us or our WM friends or does it sail to any player. Does it go out to more players than one at the time? Any other information you can give us would be greatly appreciated. A lot of speculation going around and it would be really nice for everyone to know exactly how it interacts with us.

Who does the boat sail to?
Once the Friend-Ship has reached level 5 it will begin sailing to any friend that appears on your friend's list.

Can the Friend-Ship visit more than one player at a time?
Yes! It won't always but there is a chance that it can show up in multiple friend's docks at once.

Let me know if there is anything else I can clear up!

Starlarose

Postby Starlarose » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:37 am

One more question...
Is it possible that the Friend-Ship could continue sailing to friends docks as a regular part of the game? Or is it permanently docked after March 1st. ?

Tier 11
Scubakat

Postby Scubakat » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:44 am

pablophonix wrote:
Scubakat wrote:How exactly does the Friend-Ship work? Does it only sail to the friends that follow us or our WM friends or does it sail to any player. Does it go out to more players than one at the time? Any other information you can give us would be greatly appreciated. A lot of speculation going around and it would be really nice for everyone to know exactly how it interacts with us.

Once the Friend-Ship has reached level 5 it will begin sailing to any friend that appears on your friend's list.

Yes! It won't always but there is a chance that it can show up in multiple friend's docks at once.

Thank you Pablophonix. So am I correct in suggesting that it can sit at someone's dock for a while until they open their game and either send it away, time out or pearl it away? I'm good with my questions after this. Again, thank you for clearing things up. I along with many others like to know the inner workings of things. I have loved the event.

Level 75

Tier 3
pablophonix

Postby pablophonix » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:39 am

Scubakat wrote:
pablophonix wrote:

Thank you Pablophonix. So am I correct in suggesting that it can sit at someone's dock for a while until they open their game and either send it away, time out or pearl it away? I'm good with my questions after this. Again, thank you for clearing things up. I along with many others like to know the inner workings of things. I have loved the event.

That is correct!

LaLou

Postby LaLou » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:13 pm

Can I send the ship out with a request or does it just randomly sail? And how about after the event ends, is it still possible to have it sailing?
If I have to send it out, how?

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”