Looking for Friends? You've Come to the Right Place!

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 2
Aussiemom12

Re: Looking for Friends? You've Come to the Right Place!

Postby Aussiemom12 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:37 am

If you see someone in the forum that says go ahead and add me as a friend ... how do you do that? The only way I have found friends is from the World Market. I mostly picked people with dog avatars because I’m a dog lover. But I have also picked them because of cute names. I have my name because I have two Toy Australian Shepherd dogs and I am their mom....aussiemom12 :D ....I’m not from Australia....far from it. I’m from Northern California. :lol:

Tier 3
Alastrea

Postby Alastrea » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:07 am

Aussiemom12 wrote:If you see someone in the forum that says go ahead and add me as a friend ... how do you do that? The only way I have found friends is from the World Market. I mostly picked people with dog avatars because I’m a dog lover. But I have also picked them because of cute names. I have my name because I have two Toy Australian Shepherd dogs and I am their mom....aussiemom12 :D ....I’m not from Australia....far from it. I’m from Northern California. :lol:

They use facebook to add friends.

Ladyhawke44

Postby Ladyhawke44 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:14 am

How do I ask for help from friends biz the forum is too confusing & I would like to ask questions by a one on one group or player.?

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”