Event dive hours?

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 3
Kaetian1
Posts: 226
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:38 pm

Event dive hours?

Postby Kaetian1 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:38 pm

Just wondering, did we get more hours to dive than usual? I have been diving on schedule...setting the timer for early morning / late night dives and have had on average about 2-6 helpers and I have seemed to gather about 6 extra hours...not complaining at all but just seems that there might be extra.
70 - Karma 82k
Treehouse & windmill storage maxed
working on silver & gold pets & levelling Clara & Sheena
Prestige completed, Ghost canon aquired,4 relics & ghost book completed, Pumpkin, GBH, friend-ship & bunny maxed 15
Top

Tier 12
mattlynch
Posts: 3177
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:28 pm

Re: Event dive hours?

Postby mattlynch » Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:08 pm

Kaetian1 wrote:Just wondering, did we get more hours to dive than usual? I have been diving on schedule...setting the timer for early morning / late night dives and have had on average about 2-6 helpers and I have seemed to gather about 6 extra hours...not complaining at all but just seems that there might be extra.

You have an extra 12 hours to begin with than any time that is shorted by help.
Level 75/ 14.00M Gold Coins
Started July 2016/Android Tablet
GP ID TheGamersGuild2030
FB ID Matt Lynch same Avatar as Forum
Pets all Bronze /all Sliver /Gold but 1
All Mills/Recipes 1 To Go
All Land/All Islands
TS 2985/ WS 2945
Gems 400
Top

Tier 6
chumrovin
Posts: 660
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:50 am

Re: Event dive hours?

Postby chumrovin » Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:09 pm

Kaetian1 wrote:Just wondering, did we get more hours to dive than usual? I have been diving on schedule...setting the timer for early morning / late night dives and have had on average about 2-6 helpers and I have seemed to gather about 6 extra hours...not complaining at all but just seems that there might be extra.

Yes, we were given an extra 12 hours :D
Level 62
Android - Samsung Galaxy s7
No fb, etc (by choice)
Playing solo since November 2015
Location- WI, USA (central time)
Top

Tier 3
Kaetian1
Posts: 226
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:38 pm

Re: Event dive hours?

Postby Kaetian1 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:48 pm

Ok thanks for the reply. I think this is a first for extra dive hours. I guess they figured out not a lot of people could finish the event without. Thanks pb devs!
70 - Karma 82k
Treehouse & windmill storage maxed
working on silver & gold pets & levelling Clara & Sheena
Prestige completed, Ghost canon aquired,4 relics & ghost book completed, Pumpkin, GBH, friend-ship & bunny maxed 15
Top

Tier 12
mattlynch
Posts: 3177
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:28 pm

Re: Event dive hours?

Postby mattlynch » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:39 am

Kaetian1 wrote:Ok thanks for the reply. I think this is a first for extra dive hours. I guess they figured out not a lot of people could finish the event without. Thanks pb devs!

No they always give an extra 12 hours, even it is 4 days 12 hours or 6 days 12 hours always 12 extra hours is you start on time .
Level 75/ 14.00M Gold Coins
Started July 2016/Android Tablet
GP ID TheGamersGuild2030
FB ID Matt Lynch same Avatar as Forum
Pets all Bronze /all Sliver /Gold but 1
All Mills/Recipes 1 To Go
All Land/All Islands
TS 2985/ WS 2945
Gems 400
Top

Tier 2
PandoraTN
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:42 am

Re: Event dive hours?

Postby PandoraTN » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:23 am

If I recall correctly, previous special dives have allowed exactly the amount of time needed. Without help or jewels, the dives could not be completed. This time was a pleasant surprise!!! 8-)
Patti
Level 80
Bluff City, TN 8-)
Top

Tier 12
mattlynch
Posts: 3177
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:28 pm

Re: Event dive hours?

Postby mattlynch » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:16 am

PandoraTN wrote:If I recall correctly, previous special dives have allowed exactly the amount of time needed. Without help or jewels, the dives could not be completed. This time was a pleasant surprise!!! 8-)

I have always had 4 or 6 days and 12 hours for Special Event Dives I did for the last one that was for the Winter Gnome.
Level 75/ 14.00M Gold Coins
Started July 2016/Android Tablet
GP ID TheGamersGuild2030
FB ID Matt Lynch same Avatar as Forum
Pets all Bronze /all Sliver /Gold but 1
All Mills/Recipes 1 To Go
All Land/All Islands
TS 2985/ WS 2945
Gems 400
Top

Tier 4
alteo
Posts: 306
Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:13 am

Re: Event dive hours?

Postby alteo » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:40 am

mattlynch wrote:
PandoraTN wrote:If I recall correctly, previous special dives have allowed exactly the amount of time needed. Without help or jewels, the dives could not be completed. This time was a pleasant surprise!!! 8-)

I have always had 4 or 6 days and 12 hours for Special Event Dives I did for the last one that was for the Winter Gnome.


Like PandoraTN, mine has always been the exact time needed, not a minute more.
Island name: Alteo
G+ id: AlTeo88
Level: 80

Too many pets, too little space.
Too much gold, too few things to spend on.
Top

Tier 3
SapphyreBlues
Posts: 169
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:04 am

Re: Event dive hours?

Postby SapphyreBlues » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:25 am

I'm glad they gave more time with this dive. I barely got mine last time. Had just minutes to spare. Unless you use a timer to be right there, use gems or get a lot of help, yeah it's almost impossible.
Top

Tier 3
Kaetian1
Posts: 226
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:38 pm

Re: Event dive hours?

Postby Kaetian1 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:04 pm

Maybe people who had more time were in a beta test situation. I have never had extra time on other special event dives. It was always for the exact amount of time on the timer and you only received extra time with helper divers helping.
70 - Karma 82k
Treehouse & windmill storage maxed
working on silver & gold pets & levelling Clara & Sheena
Prestige completed, Ghost canon aquired,4 relics & ghost book completed, Pumpkin, GBH, friend-ship & bunny maxed 15
Top

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”