What Do You Think?

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 2
Allegra

What Do You Think?

Postby Allegra » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:30 am

I have reached leve 65 and I doubt that the next one will be similar to the prior levels. We are slowly running out of land and sea space. We have so many recipes that even if my storage hold a little over 500: I still don't have enough proper storage space.

Anyways what are your thoughts?
Level 65

Tier 12
mattlynch

Re: What Do You Think?

Postby mattlynch » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:18 am

Allegra wrote:I have reached leve 65 and I doubt that the next one will be similar to the prior levels. We are slowly running out of land and sea space. We have so many recipes that even if my storage hold a little over 500: I still don't have enough proper storage space.

Anyways what are your thoughts?

Congratulations, sea space may take them time to add it to the game mostly like due to server space and memory space, storage space max for both is 700 or 720 if you did the special storage dive event last year that increased it by 20 in both storages, everything else is just wait and see.
Level 75/ 14.00M Gold Coins
Started July 2016/Android Tablet
GP ID TheGamersGuild2030
FB ID Matt Lynch same Avatar as Forum
Pets all Bronze /all Sliver /Gold but 1
All Mills/Recipes 1 To Go
All Land/All Islands
TS 2985/ WS 2945
Gems 400

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:01 am

When they opened up the second island, that resolved a lot of the space issues for me. My approach is to put away seasonal decorations until that season rolls around again and, basically any decoration I don't really like or that are stylistically incongruous with the mills and other decor. That pretty much covers nearly all the Tradefest decor and all the relics. I also make similar pets share one space and switch them at feeding time.

I agree the bigger problem is ocean space. There is so much water they don't let us use. They also have blocked out cells within the useable area of the original turtle bay for no apparent reason, which makes it harder to fit in large objects like the boats or the kraken,

I agree that at this level adding more mills or more recipes really adds nothing to game play. There are only so many boat docks and so many trading post requests, so whenever they add a new item it just means we stop making or make fewer of something else. Commodities are commodities, the process is the same whichever the mill.
Last edited by BethM on Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 11
Lutka48

Postby Lutka48 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:25 pm

They will have to increase the relationship levels with island characters so I am sure they would add some recipies. I know this would add stress on our storages but they could increase them too or make us work for extra storage with another dive event.
As the space for extra mills is so limited why wouldn't they add more achievements instead.
A good one would be: fill x number of Ghost ship orders or collect x number of compasses or any other items from the mills, kind of like latte achievement wchich by the way I may never earn since it's a bit out of touch. Anyway give us more goals and some new ways to spend our karma and gold coins.
Adding new decorations for coins or dyes would also make many players happy and interested.
Also adding some missing Tradefest stickers on sticker boats would make PB so much more exciting.
GC: lutka48
PB level 80, island name Lucyna & level 80, island name Adam( koala pic)
All characters RL 21 in Lucyna game, lots of pets, kind of lost track :lol:
Wish list: find more room on my island

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:33 pm

I don!t think they have ever added to the original achievement list. IMO each time they added a mill, they should also have added an achievement related to it. It seems so easy and obvious, but they somehow missed (or rejected) it. I remember in my early days of playing thus game those small gem rewards for the bronze level accomplishments were really handy.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme

Tier 2
Dawnannekox

Postby Dawnannekox » Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:58 pm

I hate to say it but it's getting kinda boring. Why can't we also have events where we go to friends islands and help them with something? And why are we limited to a certain number of friends? I'm new to the forum - just haven't paid attention to it - and I'm realizing that I've missed out on a lot of important info. Communication about what is going to happen needs to be strengthened. There's a huuuuuge ocean out there, we should have access to more water. I don't even use decorations because I have no real land left for decorations. I collect every pet I can get. And we should also have more access to storage if we want it. I'm sure there's a way to get that done. I'm at level 65 - I guess that's the highest level? - and would love to have something interesting happen. Of course, I'm hoping that doesn't include buying tons of gems. i noticed that some players have another boat, in addition to the valentines boat, for Finn in the bay. How does one get that boat? Sorry for rambling but I wanted to post my 2 cents. :)
Dawn's Island
Level 70
Icon in game: should be ornamental grasses with purple flowers
All characters maxed
All mills at mastery
Unable to increase pets any higher without buying sticker chests.

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:02 pm

Finn's Sturdy Craft is purchased in the bazaar with Prestige Points. Look thru the tabs there until you find it. If you have maxed at level 65, you are earning prestige points now.

Tier 2
Dawnannekox

Postby Dawnannekox » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:05 pm

Thanks so I'm assuming the sturdy craft doesn't do anything. Just another decoration. I don't have room for decorations but thanks for letting me know. :)))
Dawn's Island
Level 70
Icon in game: should be ornamental grasses with purple flowers
All characters maxed
All mills at mastery
Unable to increase pets any higher without buying sticker chests.

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:12 pm

Yes, it is just a decoration. If you tap it, it wiggles a little but that's about it.

I have returned mine to storage because I think Finn does cuter things standing on his rock. In the boat, he kind of just stands there.

I do really like the campfire for Wesley and Sita, though.

Tier 11
Scubakat

Postby Scubakat » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:28 pm

I would love to be able to put the friend-ship and Finn's boat in the inlet where the rope bridge is but the way they rotate I don't know how they would pull it off even if they opened up that water space. My OCD has a hard time not being able to place things exactly the way I want them. But, I guess they have to stick to those little squares for placement.
In the change of tides, we find our direction.

Level 75

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”