Ghost Cove First Slot

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 16
BethM

Ghost Cove First Slot

Postby BethM » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:52 pm

What are the range of items people get from the first slot once the parrot is maxed?

I was expecting sometimes random other stickers but all I have been getting are green map pieces, black powder and pearls. I already have plenty of all those things, which makes this whole island pretty much useless to me most of the time except for the parrot crackers.

I have been playing since Aug 2015 and already have more than enough Halloween decor so the middle slot is a zero for me. The third slot is a zero all but 2 minutes every few weeks, and now the first slot seems to have become a wash out as well. Can anyone offer any hope here?
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 11
Scubakat

Re: Ghost Cove First Slot

Postby Scubakat » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:58 pm

BethM wrote:What are the range of items people get from the first slot once the parrot is maxed?

I was expecting sometimes random other stickers but all I have been getting are green map pieces, black powder and pearls. I already have plenty of all those things, which makes this whole island pretty much useless to me most of the time except for the parrot crackers.

I have been playing since Aug 2015 and already have more than enough Halloween decor so the middle slot is a zero for me. The third slot is a zero all but 2 minutes every few weeks, and now the first slot seems to have become a wash out as well. Can anyone offer any hope here?

I have gotten a few other pet stickers but not very often.
In the change of tides, we find our direction.

Level 75

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:11 pm

Scubakat wrote:
I have gotten a few other pet stickers but not very often.

Have you gotten any lately? I posted this question because there seemed to be conflicting posts elsewhere about whether this island still offered other stickers.

Same problem with the eternal chests. Once the parrot is maxed, they give black powder, green maps and pearls - stuff I want less than the gold key, basically. I don't get why all the black powder. It used to be a rarity, something special to work for and get excited about.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme

Tier 11
Scubakat

Postby Scubakat » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:17 pm

BethM wrote:
Same problem with the eternal chests. Once the parrot it maxed, they give black powder, green maps and pearls - stuff I want less than the gold key, basically. I don't get why all the black powder. it used to be a rarity, something special to hope for.

No, I haven't and my black powder seems to have slowed down on the eternal chests. I went to make some powder kegs last night and realized I was all out. Maybe I just haven't been opening them much since all of the events lately.
In the change of tides, we find our direction.

Level 75

Tier 16
Ely321

Postby Ely321 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:30 pm

the last two chests on the first slot that I've opened in the last week or two were very disappointing. I think only one parrot sticker, the rest were maps(don't need), pearls, powder & points. For what you have to do to get three doubloons, not very good, imo. Only clicking them now as I am not level 10 in ghost cove yet but with the double doubloons now I can speed that up some.
"ely 1" level 75 since Aug 2016
"NewEly2" aka "ely 2" level 75 since Apr 2017
"Willow Mist321" level 60 since Dec 2017
Township ID# 23FCNX Android version :D
Farmville Tropic Escape ID# KPH-C1B0 :D

Tier 3
Kaetian1

Postby Kaetian1 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:52 pm

I have reached level 10 on ghost ship and have the parrot and the canon. When I get a chest now it only contains black powder, tan map pieces and pearls. The pearls come in handy for sending ships away otherwise I'm either trading the maps or selling them and same with the powder. You can only make so many bombs and I find I get more powder than I need. The bigger benefit is from the cave, I get a sticker each time I blow it open so that works for me.
70 - Karma 82k
Treehouse & windmill storage maxed
working on silver & gold pets & levelling Clara & Sheena
Prestige completed, Ghost canon aquired,4 relics & ghost book completed, Pumpkin, GBH, friend-ship & bunny maxed 15

Tier 12
mattlynch

Postby mattlynch » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:18 pm

BethM wrote:What are the range of items people get from the first slot once the parrot is maxed?

This is what comes out of the Ghostly Chest in the 1st slot : Phantom Parrot Stickers until Maxed out, all Maps ,Pearls x1-3, Sliver Pet Stickers Bunny, Panda, Lovebirds, Queen Crab and Peacock , Gold Pet Stickers King Crab x2 a lot, Monkey of the Year here and there, and Black Powder. That is everything I have received from it several times
And the Ghostly Chest the Eternal Ghost Chest and the Rock you blow open are connected all three basically give the same items except Prestige Point which comes from the Rock you blow open. You also can obtain the Relic Ruins Keys in the Rock you blow open and the Eternal Ghost Chest when a Relic is available only.
Last edited by mattlynch on Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Level 75/ 14.00M Gold Coins
Started July 2016/Android Tablet
GP ID TheGamersGuild2030
FB ID Matt Lynch same Avatar as Forum
Pets all Bronze /all Sliver /Gold but 1
All Mills/Recipes 1 To Go
All Land/All Islands
TS 2985/ WS 2945
Gems 400

Tier 11
Lutka48

Postby Lutka48 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:22 pm

Since my parrot is maxed,have the cannon and all the boatable stickers, I only visit my Ghost cove to tap on wildlife ,get my pet treat,blow up the cave to get doubloon and whenever something new comes up in the third slot. I have planty of Hallowin decor from the first year that I started to play PB .
As for my two eternal chests I don't really open them much any more. They always give away maps,pearls ,black powder, occasionally doubloons and none of those items I truly need. Yes I do sell maps ,powder and doubloons at some discount to help other players. Sometimes pearls too but lately I use them more and more to delete the boats. I am just getting annoyed with sticker boats that don't offer sticker but tools and storage parts while my koalas,orca ,shark and many other pets stay level 5 for months now.
GC: lutka48
PB level 80, island name Lucyna & level 80, island name Adam( koala pic)
All characters RL 21 in Lucyna game, lots of pets, kind of lost track :lol:
Wish list: find more room on my island

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:50 am

I did just get a panda sticker from this slot, along with the usual pearl, green map and black powder., so we know it is indeed still giving stickers sometimes.

Tier 12
mattlynch

Postby mattlynch » Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:40 pm

BethM wrote:I did just get a panda sticker from this slot, along with the usual pearl, green map and black powder., so we know it is indeed still giving stickers sometimes.

I just got 1 of every Sliver and Gold Stickers available in this slot in one Chest !!!!!!!!!!
Level 75/ 14.00M Gold Coins
Started July 2016/Android Tablet
GP ID TheGamersGuild2030
FB ID Matt Lynch same Avatar as Forum
Pets all Bronze /all Sliver /Gold but 1
All Mills/Recipes 1 To Go
All Land/All Islands
TS 2985/ WS 2945
Gems 400

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”