Bonus rounds

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
PiratePearl75

Re: Bonus rounds

Postby PiratePearl75 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:33 pm

Wait, lutka48- you did all the bonus rounds, and nothing else popped up, just the same Cracker Jack maps, prestige and stickers? I am impressed with your determination and persistence, but I am supremely disappointed- I need to reread that original post again about good stuff for those who finish all the tiers. Those prizes are "fine" (at least no tools) but I feel we were promised "something new" and got "more the same".
Congrats to you though!!
Last edited by PiratePearl75 on Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tier 12
Livinez

Postby Livinez » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:20 pm

Finished! Total Shellys 7. I had a thought last night...even with all the goofy Map rewards; if the only stickers awarded were Shellys, I would have had enough to adopt her. My total stickers were 16. If they're going to do a TRULY Bonus Tier Only Pet they should have the decency to ONLY give that Pet's sticker during its Introductory Event. After all, we still are going to need 70 more stickers to the level the thing!!! Guess that's just one more pet added to the list of "Level-less" pets! :roll:
Level 80
Storage: WM:6695 TH:6350
101/102 Pets: 95 ⭐️⭐️⭐️ 6 ⭐️
All Mills ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Gold: 102.75M Karma: 1.68M
Playing Since 8/6/2015

Tier 3
DesertBlue

Postby DesertBlue » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:53 pm

Thanks for the info BethM! It's good to know I may be able to get some of the earlier pets I missed. Only completed 1 bonus round so far and got a Hippo sticker. Got 1 in the last Tradefest too. Someday I may actually get the Hippo :)

It's definitely doable ! The panda was the one trade fest pet I didn't get at TF, but I did get it several months later. That really made my day ! :D

Perhaps Patience Bay would have been a better name for the game :lol:
Last edited by DesertBlue on Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tier 11
Scubakat

Postby Scubakat » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:54 pm

Ya'll need to stop distracting me with this forum! I only have 1 1/4 tiers to go! :lol: :lol: :lol:
In the change of tides, we find our direction.

Level 75

Tier 3
DesertBlue

Postby DesertBlue » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:07 pm

Scubakat wrote:
Funny thing. When I first started playing I thought "what's with all the silly pets" :lol: Now I'm addicted to them and designing around and with them. :lol:

Me too. Designed an area around the flamingoes incorporating Sita's Spa, lavender and vanilla crops, rose and blueberry bushes, new bird fountain, hedgehog chia and the pot o' gold. Surprised myself with how much I like the way it looks :D

Tier 12
JoannaK

Postby JoannaK » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:08 pm

DesertBlue wrote:
Scubakat wrote:
Funny thing. When I first started playing I thought "what's with all the silly pets" :lol: Now I'm addicted to them and designing around and with them. :lol:

Me too. Designed an area around the flamingoes incorporating Sita's Spa, lavender and vanilla crops, rose and blueberry bushes, new bird fountain, hedgehog chia and the pot o' gold. Surprised myself with how much I like the way it looks :D

Show us a picture! :D
Gamer ID: JoannaK99 (with tendency to be maja at times)

Tier 11
Scubakat

Postby Scubakat » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:09 pm

JoannaK wrote:
DesertBlue wrote:
Scubakat wrote:

Show us a picture! :D

Jinx! I was just fixing to type that. :D
In the change of tides, we find our direction.

Level 75

Alleyshouse

Postby Alleyshouse » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:12 pm

I am highly disappointed! You assume a tier is eventually going to give you Shelley the clam, 5 tiers in and I haven't even got a sticker!! It's a waste of time and effort! I have enough maps to the point I'm having to sell them! I can't believe they would encourage you to keep doing bonus rounds in the hopes to get the clam and all you receive is stuff that you don't need or want!!! :( :?: :?:

Tier 11
Lutka48

Postby Lutka48 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:46 pm

PiratePearl75 wrote:Wait, lutka48- you did all the bonus rounds, and nothing else popped up, just the same Cracker Jack maps, prestige and stickers? I am impressed with your determination and persistence, but I am supremely disappointed- I need to reread that original post again about good stuff for those who finish all the tiers. Those prizes are "fine" (at least no tools) but I feel we were promised "something new" and got "more the same".
Congrats to you though!!

Thank you so much.
Yup,nothing else popped up.
My last bonus round was actually another map piece.
I am glad not another hatchet on hammer.though .They are already coming out of my ears :lol: :lol:
GC: lutka48
PB level 80, island name Lucyna & level 80, island name Adam( koala pic)
All characters RL 21 in Lucyna game, lots of pets, kind of lost track :lol:
Wish list: find more room on my island

Tier 2
Schoop25

Postby Schoop25 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:48 pm

Took 10 rounds to get one sticker. Very disappointing. I can't play 24/7 so I won't get much farther.

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”