Diving progress

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Meertens

Diving progress

Postby Meertens » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:12 pm

I hate it that i go to a friend and i see it''s full. The game loading everytime for nothing. So i want only see when there is space for helping my friend.

Sorry my english is not so good i hope you understand what i mean

Tier 5
Checkers420

Re: Diving progress

Postby Checkers420 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:28 pm

Meertens wrote:I hate it that i go to a friend and i see it''s full. The game loading everytime for nothing. So i want only see when there is space for helping my friend.

Sorry my english is not so good i hope you understand what i mean

I understand what your saying and I've gone to friends island's to help only to find you can't help. Why is there a limit on helping?

Tier 12
JoannaK

Postby JoannaK » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:01 pm

It happened to me today, as well
The mark for helping is one, but the dive is full, so you can not join in :roll:
I wonder why is that...? Why can't they remove the ! if the help is not needed? :roll:
Gamer ID: JoannaK99 (with tendency to be maja at times)

Tier 16
Ely321

Postby Ely321 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:13 pm

at least you get the !. I don't get that even when they are diving. if i go to their island it says no dive in progress but 10 min later they are 20 min into a 30 min dive? so i can help very few if any dives
"ely 1" level 75 since Aug 2016
"NewEly2" aka "ely 2" level 75 since Apr 2017
"Willow Mist321" level 60 since Dec 2017
Township ID# 23FCNX Android version :D
Farmville Tropic Escape ID# KPH-C1B0 :D

Tier 12
JoannaK

Postby JoannaK » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:21 pm

Ely321 wrote:at least you get the !. I don't get that even when they are diving. if i go to their island it says no dive in progress but 10 min later they are 20 min into a 30 min dive? so i can help very few if any dives

I rememmber you wrote about that some time ago...so why you didn't send a ticket to support by now? :roll: Or ask Pablo?

Tier 3
Lizabeth

Postby Lizabeth » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:50 am

Ely321 wrote:at least you get the !. I don't get that even when they are diving. if i go to their island it says no dive in progress but 10 min later they are 20 min into a 30 min dive? so i can help very few if any dives

I have this happen as well. Very frustrating missing out on dives. I did send in a ticket and got the old standby answer "check for updates/delete and reinstall game" I always seem to get (to where I don't bother sending in tickets anymore)! :?

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:07 am

JoannaK wrote:
I rememmber you wrote about that some time ago...so why you didn't send a ticket to support by now? :roll: Or ask Pablo?

Eye roll is kind of uncalled for here. This is not just this users problem. When it was brought up before, there were many players noticing the same thing. It just takes the game software/ servers time to update themselves as dives finish and start.

When my helper seal completes a dive, I will always check back with the friend who was diving in 10 or 15 minutes now, whether the little exclamation mark and anchor symbols have appeared or not.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 11
Scubakat

Postby Scubakat » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:12 am

BethM wrote:
JoannaK wrote:

Eye roll is kind of uncalled for here.

I don't think she means the eye roll as you think she does. I'm not sure, but I think to her it means she is pointing to the post above what she is writing. I've seen her use it that way it seems to me. Different language. But I'll let her clarify that when she wakes up tomorrow.
In the change of tides, we find our direction.

Level 75

Tier 12
JoannaK

Postby JoannaK » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:38 pm

Scubakat wrote:
BethM wrote:
JoannaK wrote:

Eye roll is kind of uncalled for here.

I don't think she means the eye roll as you think she does. I'm not sure, but I think to her it means she is pointing to the post above what she is writing. I've seen her use it that way it seems to me. Different language. But I'll let her clarify that when she wakes up tomorrow.

Yup, you are right, I use every smiley as a funny simbol, and this particular one as a person thinking in confusion. Or simply an confused one. For me, the appearance is more important than a description you get when you place it.
And I have answered on this "observation" only because you stood up in my behalf, otherwise I wouldn't even react on such a comment, especially for it is not comming from the one it was written to. Thank you my dear for being such a good friend :D ♡♡

LilBubbleBlast

Postby LilBubbleBlast » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:37 pm

So sorry that I have been MIA from the forum. Yes, Joanna, I would have pointed out the same...different language and culture. :D
Generally, the "eye roll" emoticon is used to convey, "good grief," "Oh brother," "boring," making fun of a remark, etc...usually something negative. I use it with myself when I feel that I made a silly mistake.
Just trying to help you. 8-) By the way, your English is fantastic. Have a great day.

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”