Arrrggghhh!

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Jonell

Arrrggghhh!

Postby Jonell » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:13 pm

WHY DOES MY STUFF KEEP DISAPPEARING?????? I KEEP SENDING STUFF THRU MY MILLS AND THE NEXT DAY IT WILL BE GONE!!!!! WHY????? REALLY GETTING FRUSTRATED. ANYBODY ELSE?

LilBubbleBlast

Re: Arrrggghhh!

Postby LilBubbleBlast » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:21 pm

Jonell wrote:WHY DOES MY STUFF KEEP DISAPPEARING?????? I KEEP SENDING STUFF THRU MY MILLS AND THE NEXT DAY IT WILL BE GONE!!!!! WHY????? REALLY GETTING FRUSTRATED. ANYBODY ELSE?

Dear Jonell, many folks have reported this crazy phenomenon in the forum.
I painstakingly handwrite everything...from inventory to gems, gold karma, the time I record it,down to points in the Bazaar for this very reason. Things keep disappearing. I take screenshots and submit a ticket. They respond with, "Maybe you accidentally clicked on gems, gold, etc..." Or my personal favorite, " Maybe your children did it." Yeah, my only child is 28 and lives 40 miles away. I just gave up on submitting tickets.

Tier 12
mattlynch

Postby mattlynch » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:52 pm

Are you sure that your game is saving all Data before Quitting out of the game try putting one to two items in Mills where items are disappearing from a quit game and go back in about 20 minutes to see if everything you put in is still there also see if Ingredients to make the items are gone as well this happened to me once when I first start playing this game and you may have uninstalled from the device you are using then reinstall the game don't uninstall from where you downloaded it only from the device where all your apps are . Never had this issue again
Level 75/ 14.00M Gold Coins
Started July 2016/Android Tablet
GP ID TheGamersGuild2030
FB ID Matt Lynch same Avatar as Forum
Pets all Bronze /all Sliver /Gold but 1
All Mills/Recipes 1 To Go
All Land/All Islands
TS 2985/ WS 2945
Gems 400

Tier 9
Bobbo

Postby Bobbo » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:12 am

LilBubbleBlast wrote:
Jonell wrote:WHY DOES MY STUFF KEEP DISAPPEARING?????? I KEEP SENDING STUFF THRU MY MILLS AND THE NEXT DAY IT WILL BE GONE!!!!! WHY????? REALLY GETTING FRUSTRATED. ANYBODY ELSE?

Dear Jonell, many folks have reported this crazy phenomenon in the forum.
I painstakingly handwrite everything...from inventory to gems, gold karma, the time I record it,down to points in the Bazaar for this very reason. Things keep disappearing. I take screenshots and submit a ticket. They respond with, "Maybe you accidentally clicked on gems, gold, etc..." Or my personal favorite, " Maybe your children did it." Yeah, my only child is 28 and lives 40 miles away. I just gave up on submitting tickets.

Same thing happened to me. Like you, I gave up submitting tickets as well.

Tier 1
ShaunaBoucher

Postby ShaunaBoucher » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:56 am

My stuff is Disappearing from storage. The other day it was a submarine. It just so happened when I started the game one of the traders in a boat wanted a submarine. Now, my head thing for diving, I can't recall its name, any way, it's gone. Once again I've just started and a trader wants two of them. The thing has say in the storage for weeks so I know it was there when the game saved.
Shauna Boucher

Morellgal

Postby Morellgal » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:16 pm

My purple diamonds are disappearing.

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”