Coins....

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 16
Ely321

Re: Coins....

Postby Ely321 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:06 pm

Lainypie and anyone looking for extra coin right now,

if you have karma, you can get tools(hammers will be hot-don't bother with shears & axes) and can sell for 200 each on WM instead of buying chests for 2500 (=25 hammers = 5000 coin). just a way in case coin is what you would prefer :D
"ely 1" level 75 since Aug 2016
"NewEly2" aka "ely 2" level 75 since Apr 2017
"Willow Mist321" level 60 since Dec 2017
Township ID# 23FCNX Android version :D
Farmville Tropic Escape ID# KPH-C1B0 :D

Tier 3
JessicaC

Postby JessicaC » Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:26 pm

I used to struggle too. But eventually you get a good amount of gold. I now have almost 2M in coins and I no longer struggle with having enough.

Eventually you will no longer have money troubles.
Facebook: Profile link note: yes, you have to go through another site called Rojkmao to get there
Level: 80
School & Chat

Missjanecobb

Postby Missjanecobb » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:16 pm

Yes, it's a bootstrap problem, raising enough coins to buy mills etc. Buy mills ahead of buying anything else, the more you can make, the more coins you can make. Squash things up on as little land as you can manage on initially, you can clear more land later.

Keep your mills running. Even quick and simple things like planks and rolls of rope sell, especially if you put them up at a little under maximum price.

As you get to visit islands buy whatever is on offer in the middle slot and sell at a profit. The right hand slots items are sometimes slower to sell. Sometimes selling to the left hand slot is very good value, be aware of market prices. Open up islands with maps before you spend maps on the adventuring ship.

Don't buy ornaments - unless it's something like the sakura tree which I found completely irresistable.

Feed pets, but be aware that there are a couple which are not good value on returns such as the chameleon, whose food costs more coins than it gives in exchange. I wouldn't chase after stickers at this stage, you'll slowly acquire the bronze ones one way or another anyway.

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”