TradeFest Live Now!

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 3
pablophonix

TradeFest Live Now!

Postby pablophonix » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:21 pm

Trademasters Horatio is on his way back with another Tradefest and this time he has some EGGcellent prizes!

Don’t count your chickens before they’ve hatched, or do! It’s up to you with this month's Tradefest rewards the Baby Chicks!

For the first 6 tiers of this Tradefest Horatio will reward you with a very special chicken egg decoration and at tier 7 you will earn the Baby Chicks pet! I hear some strange sounds coming from these chicken eggs. I wonder what would happen if they all got together....

Horatio is feeling EGGspecially generous this Tradefest so he’s even decided to allow all of you Trademasters an extra 8 hours to complete his challenges!

Event Start: April 2nd 10:00AM PDT
Event End: April 9th 6:00PM PDT
Release Manager for King Seattle

Tier 16
Ely321

Re: TradeFest Coming Soon!

Postby Ely321 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:24 pm

Thx to Pablo and Horatio!!

Looking forward to it :D
"ely 1" level 75 since Aug 2016
"NewEly2" aka "ely 2" level 75 since Apr 2017
"Willow Mist321" level 60 since Dec 2017
Township ID# 23FCNX Android version :D
Farmville Tropic Escape ID# KPH-C1B0 :D

Tier 11
Scubakat

Postby Scubakat » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:26 pm

Sounds Eggciting! :lol: :lol:
In the change of tides, we find our direction.

Level 75

Tier 16
Ely321

Postby Ely321 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:26 pm

so, if the chicks all play a different note, if we put them in a different order, will they play a different song?
"ely 1" level 75 since Aug 2016
"NewEly2" aka "ely 2" level 75 since Apr 2017
"Willow Mist321" level 60 since Dec 2017
Township ID# 23FCNX Android version :D
Farmville Tropic Escape ID# KPH-C1B0 :D

Tier 6
Kiwidave

Postby Kiwidave » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:31 pm

Im Eggstatic about this :lol: :lol:

Well if the tradefest is starting a week earlier than what the wiki site says, I hope the easter egg event is as well. Seemed strange it would start on easter monday rather than before easter so you have all easter to work on it.
Level: 70
All characters Level 21
Mill Mastery: 3 maxed, 21 two star
Pets 47: (36 Level 15, 5 Level 10, 6 Level 5)
------------

Lilydee

Postby Lilydee » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:38 pm

Can't wait for this next tradefest. :D

Tier 2
Koppertone04

Postby Koppertone04 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:07 am

Sooooooooo EGGcited!!!!!!
:D :P
Level 75

GC koppertone04

Looking for GC friends :P

Boske4

Postby Boske4 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:55 am

Cute Tradefest to look forward to this weekend! :)
Thanks PB!

Tier 5
Checkers420

Postby Checkers420 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:23 am

pablophonix wrote:Trademasters Horatio is on his way back with another Tradefest and this time he has some EGGcellent prizes!

Don’t count your chickens before they’ve hatched, or do! It’s up to you with this month's Tradefest rewards the Baby Chicks!

For the first 6 tiers of this Tradefest Horatio will reward you with a very special chicken egg decoration and at tier 7 you will earn the Baby Chicks pet! I hear some strange sounds coming from these chicken eggs. I wonder what would happen if they all got together....

Horatio is feeling EGGspecially generous this Tradefest so he’s even decided to allow all of you Trademasters an extra 8 hours to complete his challenges!

Event Start: April 2nd 10:00AM PDT
Event End: April 9th 6:00PM PDT

Sorry to seem ungrateful but when will we stop getting pets? I didn't do last tradefest not needing another pet. All the ladies are nuts over the pets and the chicks are very cute, but it's been pets pets and more pets. The Shelly the clam was a disappointment to lots because they all worked so hard to get her only to find out it was stickers and not the pet. By the way every tradefest pet is 10 stickers to adopt and Shelly is 15 with no chance of getting her for a LONG time. The turtle is 50 stickers then 100 and who knows how many for the 3d star. The chicks is 10 stickers if you don't complete the fest but Shelly is 15. Why is this sticker thing so hard on the player? You can't choose what sticker you want, tradefest pet stickers are from bonus tiers meaning Shelly and all you get is random stickers with no choice in the matter. I personally am over pets and all the ladies on the forums will be mad that I'm suggesting no more pets but I am entitled to my opinion on the matter. If you would make it WE choose what sticker we bought instead of the random chest way it wouldn't be so bad. I missed the peacock, bunny, love birds, panda, queen crab, mole, and Shelly with no chance to get them at all. I suggested that you let us choose what sticker we wanted to buy and have been ignored. I have seen so many lower level players not be able to complete tradefest and get to tier 6 and then have to start collecting stickers to adopt that pet yet I will find the Holy grail before collecting those stickers, and I'm not looking for the Holy grail. We are getting so bombarded with pets there's no room for pets almost. It should be pet bay instead of paradise bay. Why so many pets? We are still getting so many tools we can't sell them fast enough. I know you listen Pablo and we all love you for that. But try to think of something other than pets. I love cats but I only have 1. I don't decorate so I have lots of room and could have 3 times the pets that you offer but there's more to life on the island than pets. Let us pick what pet stickers we want when buying them, give us something like treasure hunts or building something, I would love to have an avatar I could put different costumes on that represents the trade master, a message board so people visiting my island could leave a message that they have been there. Just not stop all together but I've had enough pets for a looooooooooong while.

Tier 15
UmmAbdurRahman

Postby UmmAbdurRahman » Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:17 am

Dear checkers, I am one for those many ladies on this forum and I too DO NOT want anymore pets!!! It would be FANTASTIC if the final prize was something different!!
Level 75
All Mills & All Pets
All achievements
Maxed Storage
All islanders Maxed
300+ K Karma

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”