This Event SUCKS!!!!

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 4
GeneStarwind

This Event SUCKS!!!!

Postby GeneStarwind » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:23 pm

King.com found a way to make this the worst even of it's type EVER!
#1 - No ability to feed all items at once. I thought they learned this lesson from the Orange Beast last October.

#2 - When you reach level 7, you now have to WAIT TEN FULL SECONDS between feedings. Combine this with having each item one at a time, this just got even WORSE than #1 alone....

#3 - There is a feed all basket on the Pink Barge again. Why, I don't know.

#4 - Penguin Isle has some major bugs: 1. ice hole is NOT resetting every 36 hours, and, 2. if you tap the Eskimo, he shows that even at level 10, you are no longer maxed out, even though the store itself shows that you are.

Don't say anything about the iOS bugs because I play on Android, so I am not affected by those bugs.
Android Only
GameCenter - Gene*Starwind
Google - StarwindandHawking
Google+ - Gene Starwind
Level 64

Starlarose

Re: This Event SUCKS!!!!

Postby Starlarose » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:34 pm

#3 of your complaint is worse than you have stated. If you select it, it will feed all of the previous Friend ship items to the Friend-Ship. All of your compasses, sails, nails, etc. So don't select it.

GeneStarwind- It is nice hearing from you again. Sorry for the circumstances though.

Tier 4
GeneStarwind

Postby GeneStarwind » Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:04 pm

I can't even file a support ticket. I am coming very close to quitting and going back to my console games.
Android Only
Google+ - Gene Starwind
Level 64

Tier 8
Bearmh

Postby Bearmh » Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:10 pm

GeneStarwind wrote:I can't even file a support ticket. I am coming very close to quitting and going back to my console games.

About the relationship level for the new character, if you tap the characters on the other islands, they all increased past level 10, angler islands went to 2000 past level 10, some others went to 5000
GC name: Bear#mh
Level 70
Same in game avatar as here
Accepting all friend request
Also send request to my daughter
KAYLANICHOLE72 level 70

Tier 4
GeneStarwind

Postby GeneStarwind » Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:30 pm

Bearmh wrote:
GeneStarwind wrote:I can't even file a support ticket. I am coming very close to quitting and going back to my console games.

About the relationship level for the new character, if you tap the characters on the other islands, they all increased past level 10, angler islands went to 2000 past level 10, some others went to 5000

All of the other people have full bars. Only Siku does not.
Android Only
Google+ - Gene Starwind
Level 64

puzzles312

Postby puzzles312 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:48 pm

I think the lack of a "feed all" is intentional this time around. One of the feeding goods is blueberries, which you can only harvest/obtain once a day. I wouldn't want to use up all my blueberries when I just want to dump all the wooden baskets I have into the Grand Egg Basket.

Best feature that won't be developed is being able to specify what minimum amount of each good you want to keep, and do a "feed all" on any excess for each good.

Tier 3
Kaetian1

Postby Kaetian1 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:52 pm

I didn't get the feed all button on my friend-ship. I feed it at the regular 10hour interval and no feed all when the 10 hours are up.
70 - Karma 82k
Treehouse & windmill storage maxed
working on silver & gold pets & levelling Clara & Sheena
Prestige completed, Ghost canon aquired,4 relics & ghost book completed, Pumpkin, GBH, friend-ship & bunny maxed 15

Starlarose

Postby Starlarose » Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:25 pm

Kaetian1 wrote:I didn't get the feed all button on my friend-ship. I feed it at the regular 10hour interval and no feed all when the 10 hours are up.

The feed all option was there during the event while we were building the Friendship. Now it is at an interval.

Starlarose

Postby Starlarose » Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:40 pm

puzzles312 wrote:I think the lack of a "feed all" is intentional this time around. One of the feeding goods is blueberries, which you can only harvest/obtain once a day. I wouldn't want to use up all my blueberries when I just want to dump all the wooden baskets I have into the Grand Egg Basket.

Once you get to level 7 you will feel the pain and wish there was a feed all option.
Adding a feed all option does not remove the option of feeding one at a time for people who want to save their blueberries.
Why should everyone suffer so a few people can save their blueberries. I am feeding my GEB everything. I want the feed all option. It was a great feature in previous events.
Now you have to sit through the whole bunny animation for every single item. This could be 1000s of bunny animations to get to level 15.
This animation takes 8 -9 seconds per feeding. That is 1.5 minutes to feed 10 baskets.
Do you now get an idea of how much time we will be spending feeding this bunny.
There is no way to interrupt and cut this time short. I have tried. With the pumpkin you could interrupt the animation. Not with the bunny.
This needs to be fixed.

Elizia

Postby Elizia » Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:10 pm

I agree. I am already tired of waiting while I patiently feed the rabbit baskets one by one. From now on it's going to have to wait for the lanterns to be ready.
Genetarwind it's so nice to see you back telling it like it is.

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”