OMG, I learned something today

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 2
Dollbear

Re: OMG, I learned something today

Postby Dollbear » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:29 am

Kittykatz wrote:
So......we can expect to see at least one per day now, right? ;)

You have to keep practicing so you don't forget. Anyways, that's my excuse for posting so many, and I'm sticking to it. :mrgreen:

So happy you got it!! Yipee!! :D

I don’t think i’ll forget. I wouldn’t know what to post.

Tier 16
Ely321

Postby Ely321 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:33 am

Dollbear wrote:
Kittykatz wrote:
So......we can expect to see at least one per day now, right? ;)

You have to keep practicing so you don't forget. Anyways, that's my excuse for posting so many, and I'm sticking to it. :mrgreen:

So happy you got it!! Yipee!! :D

I don’t think i’ll forget. I wouldn’t know what to post.

doll/bear of the day :D

your favourite doll/bear from your collection :D
"ely 1" level 75 since Aug 2016
"NewEly2" aka "ely 2" level 75 since Apr 2017
"Willow Mist321" level 60 since Dec 2017
Township ID# 23FCNX Android version :D
Farmville Tropic Escape ID# KPH-C1B0 :D

Tier 11
mauimonkey

Postby mauimonkey » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:34 am

Mat, you just gotta give it another try ;) If you use the imgur instructions, it's good to have them open on one device while following the instructions on another. Just a tip. I'm also happy to help you with it. And tinypic and postimages are easier than imgur, and there are lots of us here to help with that as well. Keep trying! :D
Level 80
Maui, Hawaii, USA
Wish list: jokes

Tier 16
Ely321

Postby Ely321 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:45 am

oh, having trouble with imgur? i usually take the pic, and upload from my ipad but if i want to post it, i go and retrieve the pics bbc code from my computer, i can't seem to retrieve it from my ipad for some reason. just means an extra step but what ever it takes :D

Tier 3
Mat

Postby Mat » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:49 am

Ely321 wrote:
Kittykatz wrote:
Mat wrote:One day I am going to follow maui’s instructions, while paying attention :o . I just always lose focus ;) . I am very impressed with maui’s patient tutorials, as well as those who can concentrate long enough to learn. Good on ya, all!

Mat, if you find you are unable to imgur, I'd be glad to help you with tinypic.

Just think how happy Kander ( I call him Special K) would be to see a picture of his island in upcoming threads. :D

or on that contest!!!! put him on there!!!! 8-)
label it "youngest PB member" :D
people will eat him alive-in a good way :lol:

Thanks Kitty, for your offer - might take you up on that. K is most special, my beautiful boy! As his nan, I am supposed to think he’s smart, but honestly, do 4 year olds usually comprehend so much of this? I told his mom to keep his tools to a minimum so he wouldn’t accidentally chop, snip, or hammer the scape away. The other day, he told me he ran out of (w/e) tools, so he bought more with the pink stars :lol: Is that good? He also keeps telling me his “K” looks like a happy face, like the “harvests of Giffy Cat”. I guess it does-ish?? He’s waiting to get enough flowers to make a regular happy face. I SO wish I could give some of my gazillion flowers to him. (Not ready to move the others away from his “harvests”)

Ely, I dont know about a contest. I’m assuming it’s a thread I have not read. I must check it out :) K would certainly love to see his island on here. Obviously, he is not a forum member, but I could show him. He gets so excited just seeing his island from my boat, and my island from his boat, and any boat name he recognizes on any island. We played together this weekend. I would visit islands that he could jump to. It made him so happy to meet up with me, lol. Ohhhh... that we all should get so much delight 8-)

Dollbear, thanks for the encouraging words ... and faith in my ability to focus/concentrate :lol: :? Hey LOOK, something SHINY!

Maui, you & all are giving me something to think about - I will, seriously, try it again, someday — SHINY!

Mention my grandson - I will write an essay for you 8-)
GC: Ma_Dré
Facebook: Mat Suji

Please feel free to add me via Facebook, since there's no more Game Center.
My FB profile pic is same
green/yellow rose as avatar here.

Tier 16
Ely321

Postby Ely321 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:52 am

the contest is on the top page. show your island. kind of like they are trying to keep us distracted while we wait the next event :lol:
they could just tell us what it is next so we could prep for it :mrgreen:

Tier 2
Dollbear

Postby Dollbear » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:54 am

Ely321 wrote:

I have only taken 2 photos with the ipad. I don’t remember how to take a photo. I do have some dolls that I really like, they are porcelain dolls. My favorite bear is a steiff bear.

Tier 16
Ely321

Postby Ely321 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:58 am

Dollbear wrote:
Ely321 wrote:

I have only taken 2 photos with the ipad. I don’t remember how to take a photo. I do have some dolls that I really like, they are porcelain dolls. My favorite bear is a steiff bear.

on the front desktop of your ipad should be a button that looks like a camera. you click it then see what you want to take a picture of and hit the big circle on the right. :D

and remember, when putting photos online, be safety conscious and make sure there is nothing that can identify you or where you are in the background :D

Tier 2
PacificOshi

Postby PacificOshi » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:13 am

Thank you, mauimonkey, for your explanations for posting images. It took a few tries, but I was able to successfully post my photo after following your directions.
I appreciate that you shared your expertise and helped so many of us.

Pacific Oshi

Tier 2
Dollbear

Postby Dollbear » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:22 am

Ely321 wrote:
Dollbear wrote:

on the front desktop of your ipad should be a button that looks like a camera. you click it then see what you want to take a picture of and hit the big circle on the right. :D

and remember, when putting photos online, be safety conscious and make sure there is nothing that can identify you or where you are in the background :D

Okay, Thank you! Where these dolls and bear are there is nothing in the background that I have to worry about.

The photos I put on imgur, I posted them as hidden. I did leave the name of my island on them, I think one photo got posted as public.

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”