OMG, I learned something today

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 11
mauimonkey

Re: OMG, I learned something today

Postby mauimonkey » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:09 pm

Sarah, you got it! Great work! Now all you need to do is post a pic of your island on the contest thread ;)

Kissable and Lulusitis, thank you for the kind words. Yes, this is a great place with many helpful people :D

Ely, lol!!! I can't be sure which you are looking at unless you show me, which you are welcome to do. If you show me what you see, then I can help you from there. Either way, try something for me.... on your iPad, upload a pic to imgur. Then follow the instructions I gave to Kissable and Dollbear on page one of this thread, starting with the instructions for Kissable. See if that is easier and less steps for you than switching to your PC and let me know how it goes and what you think.....
Level 80
Maui, Hawaii, USA
Wish list: jokes

Tier 2
Dollbear

Postby Dollbear » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:24 pm

[quote="mauimonkey"]

I replied to a PM that ArcticFox sent me because a had a question about the contest. On my SassyK1327 Island I have a lot of my mills stacked all the way, so there’s a lot of bubbles. I visited my SassyK1327 Island from my WalkingDead Island to get the screen shots. I don’t know if it was okay to get the screen shots that way. It did eliminate the bubbles.

Tier 3
SarahCR

Postby SarahCR » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:48 pm

mauimonkey wrote:Sarah, you got it! Great work! Now all you need to do is post a pic of your island on the contest thread ;)

Just did it! Posted a few pics on the contest thread (tried to limit all the bubbles as much as possible) :P Thanks again Maui!!
FB profile: Sarah CR. New friends always welcome :D
TS code = DPGWNF

Tier 11
mauimonkey

Postby mauimonkey » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:55 pm

Dollbear wrote:
I replied to a PM that ArcticFox sent me because a had a question about the contest. On my SassyK1327 Island I have a lot of my mills stacked all the way, so there’s a lot of bubbles. I visited my SassyK1327 Island from my WalkingDead Island to get the screen shots. I don’t know if it was okay to get the screen shots that way. It did eliminate the bubbles.

Well, I am not a moderator or have any affiliation with PB, so my thoughts on this are only my opinion. I personally don't see any problem with using that method. What I suggest is reading the rules for the contest. I have not read them, and am not sure if you can submit pics from multiple islands. If the rules say that you can, then there shouldn't be a problem on how you obtain those pics. Though when you post them I'd think that you'll need to specify which island they are from. So that's what I suggest, see what the rules say about pics from multiple islands......
Level 80
Maui, Hawaii, USA

Tier 2
Dollbear

Postby Dollbear » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:05 pm

mauimonkey wrote:
Dollbear wrote:

Well, I am not a moderator or have any affiliation with PB, so my thoughts on this are only my opinion. I personally don't see any problem with using that method. What I suggest is reading the rules for the contest. I have not read them, and am not sure if you can submit pics from multiple islands. If the rules say that you can, then there shouldn't be a problem on how you obtain those pics. Though when you post them I'd think that you'll need to specify which island they are from. So that's what I suggest, see what the rules say about pics from multiple islands......

all the pictures are of my SassyK1327 island, one island. I just screen shot from my other island.

Tier 11
mauimonkey

Postby mauimonkey » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:26 pm

Dollbear wrote:
mauimonkey wrote:
Dollbear wrote:

all the pictures are of my SassyK1327 island, one island. I just screen shot from my other island.

Then there shouldn't be any problem at all. It shouldn't matter how you obtain the pics, they are all of your own island. Go ahead and submit them ;)
Level 80
Maui, Hawaii, USA

Tier 2
Dollbear

Postby Dollbear » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:33 pm

mauimonkey wrote:Well, I am not a moderator or have any affiliation with PB, so my thoughts on this are only my opinion. I personally don't see any problem with using that method. What I suggest is reading the rules for the contest. I have not read them, and am not sure if you can submit pics from multiple islands. If the rules say that you can, then there shouldn't be a problem on how you obtain those pics. Though when you post them I'd think that you'll need to specify which island they are from. So that's what I suggest, see what the rules say about pics from multiple islands......

all the pictures are of my SassyK1327 island, one island. I just screen shot from my other island.[/quote]

Then there shouldn't be any problem at all. It shouldn't matter how you obtain the pics, they are all of your own island. Go ahead and submit them ;)[/quote]

I took more screen shots Incase I have to redo the post, I just won’t do the 2 that have a lot of bubbles. Back to more stacking.

Tier 3
Mat

Postby Mat » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:21 pm

What!? I did that, lol. I used tinypic.
GC: Ma_Dré
Facebook: Mat Suji

Please feel free to add me via Facebook, since there's no more Game Center.
My FB profile pic is same
green/yellow rose as avatar here.

Tier 11
mauimonkey

Postby mauimonkey » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:33 pm

Great work Mat! Knew you could do it ;)
Level 80
Maui, Hawaii, USA

Tier 16
Kittykatz

Postby Kittykatz » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:48 pm

Great work Mat! :P :P

I guess you put the Shiniez in another room. ;)

I'm the same way,

Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”