OMG, I learned something today

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 6
bBadkitty

Re: OMG, I learned something today

Postby bBadkitty » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:42 am

Kittykatz wrote:
Mat wrote:
Hey Jerry, just now seeing this. Thanks much for doing my research. I really appreciate it! Bummer about the rules, only because K can’t win the gems, but now that I have posted exactly ONE picture, and am kind of a pro :roll: , I can maybe just post a pic any-old-where and K would be happy :D

It's too bad about the contest.
Like you mentioned though, at that age just seeing his island on another venue would thrill him.

You could even print one up for him at Walmart/ or wherever, and as his island grows document his progress in pictures ( printed ones) and hang them in his room.

I agree that would help him feel good about how his island started and his progess along the way. All the way to the end when the volcano blows.
Level 80 waiting for next lvl
Holding at 12 pets to max lvl including the new one.
Working on two star for pizza mill
Daily addiction to playing now 5 hrs a day and on my days off up to 9 :o

Avatar is a kitty with diving helmet.

Tier 11
mauimonkey

Postby mauimonkey » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:51 pm

Ely, did you try my suggestion on page 7? There is a known issue with getting the BBCode when using the desktop version of imgur on an iOS device, that might be what you are experiencing. So just wondering if that was easier for you......
Level 80
Maui, Hawaii, USA
Wish list: jokes

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:13 pm

Imgur made things really tricky to get a useable image file url. They must really, really want us to use a link to their website page instead.

To get the photo URL, we now have to do a long hold on the copy button instead of just a tap. I usually hold it down until it wiggles, then tap it again for good measure. Most of the time that gets me the jpg address we need for pasting between the img tags here.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 11
JustSad

Postby JustSad » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:23 pm

That’s my problem
Time zone..BST till oct
[img]photo[/img]

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”