Piggy bank?

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
walli

Piggy bank?

Postby walli » Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:23 pm

So, if we fill orders, the piggy bank gets fed but it looks like you have to pay for the piggy bank to get the gems. Am I seeing that correctly? Seems like a back handed gift if it is.

Tier 9
Kissable32

Re: Piggy bank?

Postby Kissable32 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:25 pm

if this is anything like candy crush, that's gonna suck. In that game, you collect gold bars in a piggy bank, but then you have to pay real money to open that piggy bank to get to the gold bars you've collected....you're right, it's a back handed way to me!

PB please don't let this be what you guys mean!!!
Name is Tiffany
Avatar is a baby with the name Landry
Currently level 80
15 mills maxed
5 pets maxed
never enough coins, no prestige, and quite a bit of karma (hopefully it's good karma :lol: )

Tier 5
outpt1

Postby outpt1 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:35 pm

Wondering?Does this mean that Jems offered for trading goods will be placed there instead of going to external jem count?!
Level 80
Small town East Texas
Island 1 outpt1
Island 2 outpt2 of course

Tier 2
DebbieT77

Postby DebbieT77 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:36 pm

And where the heck did my Kharma go? Eagerly awaiting the answers to all of these questions. Should be fun!

And I agree. If this one works like the piggy bank in the Candy Crush game does it’s going to suck pond water. Surely they wouldn’t repeat that epic fail over here???
It doesn't matter if your glass is half full or half empty as long as you have the rest of the bottle. :mrgreen:

Tier 9
Kissable32

Postby Kissable32 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:39 pm

outpt1 wrote:Wondering?Does this mean that Jems offered for trading goods will be placed there instead of going to external jem count?!

That won't even be funny and I'll be mad as all get out if that happens :evil:
Name is Tiffany
Currently level 80
15 mills maxed
5 pets maxed
never enough coins, no prestige, and quite a bit of karma (hopefully it's good karma :lol: )

Tier 9
Kissable32

Postby Kissable32 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:41 pm

DebbieT77 wrote:And where the heck did my Kharma go? Eagerly awaiting the answers to all of these questions. Should be fun!

And I agree. If this one works like the piggy bank in the Candy Crush game does it’s going to suck pond water. Surely they wouldn’t repeat that epic fail over here???

I got the update on my smaller island and my karma star count is gone too, but still in the bazaar.

the piggy bank thing is seriously a failure over there in candy crush, I was so disappointed when they did that, cause then they stopped giving you the opportunity to earn gold bars in the game :evil:
Name is Tiffany
Currently level 80
15 mills maxed
5 pets maxed

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:42 pm

I don’t get the piggy bank I either, but I’m pretty sure I hate it already. Probably a gut reaction left over from Candy Crush where all those greedy little characters are always shoving gold bars into piggy banks. It looks to have something to do with buying gems.

Our karma points are still there, they just don’t display anymore. You can still find them in the bazaar, which is the only place we can use them, anyway.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Hikeebah

Postby Hikeebah » Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:56 pm

I can’t believe they’re doing the piggy bank now! I’ll stop playing it, that’s so annoying.

Tier 2
DebbieT77

Postby DebbieT77 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:58 pm

We may be borrowing trouble here. Arctic Fox, can we have some info please?
It doesn't matter if your glass is half full or half empty as long as you have the rest of the bottle. :mrgreen:

Tier 9
Kissable32

Postby Kissable32 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:58 pm

BethM wrote:I don’t get the piggy bank I either, but I’m pretty sure I hate it already. Probably a gut reaction left over from Candy Crush where all those greedy little characters are always shoving gold bars into piggy banks. It looks to have something to do with buying gems.

Our karma points are still there, they just don’t display anymore. You can still find them in the bazaar, which is the only place we can use them, anyway.

yeah if this is the way they do it in candy crush, any gems we earn in game now, will go in that piggy bank and then we have to pay real money to get it out. I am really not happy with this development if I'm guessing it correctly.....If I remember correctly, people playing candy crush HATED it when they implemented that, I don't see how they think it'll be any different here
Name is Tiffany
Currently level 80
15 mills maxed
5 pets maxed

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”