❕Exceeding Storage to Maintain your Stacks❕

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 12
Livinez

❕Exceeding Storage to Maintain your Stacks❕

Postby Livinez » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:06 am

ATTENTION
The original issue that spawned this thread has been resolved so the topic has been retitled and repurposed to discuss the following...

Many Trademasters may not be aware of this but there is a way to significantly exceed your designated Storage limit in order to better maintain your “Stacks”.

There are a few areas in the game that allow you to collect items even though your Storage may already be full.
These are: Dive Rewards, The Magical Tower and Eternal Ghost Chests

All you need to do is...wait until your Treehouse is full (ex. 3600/3600) before retrieving any items from these areas.

Dive Rewards - Wait until your Storage is at maximum before retrieving your rewards from your Helper Seals. DON’T click on any of the big ‘Friendshells’ inside your dive site while your dive is in progress. Wait until your dive is complete and collect them all along with your final dive chest. It may seem like you’re game is “tilting” but don’t worry...all prizes are accounted for and will be added to your inventory.

Magical Tower - Again, wait until your Storage is at maximum before retrieving your weekly prizes. Since the Tower awards numerous rewards; be sure that you are committed to this process. :P

Eternal Ghost Chest - Depending on how many you have; remember that each Gold Key is a subtraction. Make sure that your Storage has already been exceeeded by at least the number of Gold Keys you use to ensure you don’t drop below your maximum using them.

And that’s it! Let’s all see just how HIGH above our Storage limits we can go! The sky’s the limit!!! :D
Last edited by Livinez on Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:15 am, edited 6 times in total.
Level 80
Storage: WM:6695 TH:6350
101/102 Pets: 95 ⭐️⭐️⭐️ 6 ⭐️
All Mills ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Gold: 102.75M Karma: 1.68M
Playing Since 8/6/2015

Tier 3
DragonDiscipleD

Re: ❕Exceeding Storage Capacity❕

Postby DragonDiscipleD » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:17 am

I have gone way over countless times, but don't think ever more than 33 (or even that). Quite probably there is some limit to this; 33 however sounds to me to be an odd number for this, unless someone up there just pulled that out his hat.

But if you think this is the limit, you're actually in a position to figure this out for all of us; that is if you can afford to waste one gold key to open one of your EGCs. ;)

Edit: Or would have been, if you had had a key and an EGC you could open; you are probably down from those numbers by now. ;)
Island name: Me (Level 80) aka Tero
Finland

babsy66

Postby babsy66 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:47 am

Hello Liv,
In this way I was able to make many bubbles and eliminate a large number of bottles that encumber my reserve. Always have at least one more than the full reserve for it to work.
I do not know the limit, but every hour with the surplus during the continuous dives for the balloon I took advantage of eliminating 5 bottles.
Translate from French by google

Niveau 75
Or 37 M
Réserves 3145/ 3225
Personnages tous niveau 21
Animaux tous, dont 58/66 3*** ;) :D :lol:

Tier 2
spaceinvader

Postby spaceinvader » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:53 am

I do this every time I dive for that same reason...trying to exceed my storage in order to be able to stack ‘more comfortably’. Can’t say I ever paid attention to the amount, though I know I’ve gone well over the limit. I’ll be diving during day time (almost 3am now) so I’ll come back and update once my dive is over.
QubeTown - k0alia

Level 80

Tier 9
Kissable32

Postby Kissable32 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:18 pm

I can't say that I've ever really paid close attention, but I do know that I've gone over my storage capacity by quite a bit especially during the continuous dives. I never click the helper clams during my dive, I just collect them all at the end and sometimes I am lucky enough to have lots of helpers :)
Name is Tiffany
Avatar is a baby with the name Landry
Currently level 80
15 mills maxed
5 pets maxed
never enough coins, no prestige, and quite a bit of karma (hopefully it's good karma :lol: )

Tier 3
W28KYM

Postby W28KYM » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:48 pm

Liv, are you sure your storage should have been more than 33 items over? The reason I say this is because I always do the same as what you have just done. I always leave all the clams unopened and press the Collect Rewards button at the end. When I do this I never notice the treehouse storage ‘counting’ up, it just jumps up to the number it should be at.

Hope this makes sense

I should add that the rewards (dyes, tools etc) do go up one by one and they are still flying into treehouse storage even after the dive site is closed. Same for the karma.

Tier 9
Kissable32

Postby Kissable32 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:18 pm

Also, I use the excess blue and green dyes to purchase items from the bazaar. Those little puffer fish look really cute next to the new alligator. Right now I'm focused on doing the friendship wishes to get those stickers, so those are the only ones I hold on to.
Name is Tiffany
Currently level 80
15 mills maxed
5 pets maxed
never enough coins, no prestige, and quite a bit of karma (hopefully it's good karma :lol: )

Tier 12
Livinez

Postby Livinez » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:40 pm

W28KYM wrote:Liv, are you sure your storage should have been more than 33 items over? The reason I say this is because I always do the same as what you have just done. I always leave all the clams unopened and press the Collect Rewards button at the end. When I do this I never notice the treehouse storage ‘counting’ up, it just jumps up to the number it should be at.

I’m posa-osa-osa-tive!!! Not that I know EVERYTHING about this game; but I watched each item float up and the counter increase with each item. The counter ebruptly stopped at 3613, yet many items kept going floating up!

It’s funny you mentioned the EGCs though...because I immediately tried that; knowing that they allow those rewards to take you over your storage limit. I opened all 3 of my EGCs and the same thing happened. Items floated up but the Storage counter didn’t budge. :| And I’m pretty sure one of them gave me multiple rewards so it’s quite possible that there is in fact a ‘limit’ to how much we’re allowed to exceed our storage limit.

I’ll submit a Support Ticket Just to make sure. Hopefully the Rep that opens my ticket, understands my situation and what I’m referring to. Sometimes it’s like the Support person either didn’t really read my message or doesn’t really understand my English.
I’ll do my best to keep it short, yet descriptive. I’ll post as soon as I get a reply. I sincerely appreciate everyone’s input! :)

You all are better than a 5th Helper Seal!!! :P ❤️
Level 80
Storage: WM:6695 TH:6350
101/102 Pets: 95 ⭐️⭐️⭐️ 6 ⭐️
All Mills ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Gold: 102.75M Karma: 1.68M
Playing Since 8/6/2015

Tier 9
Kissable32

Postby Kissable32 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:44 pm

Livinez wrote:
W28KYM wrote:Liv, are you sure your storage should have been more than 33 items over? The reason I say this is because I always do the same as what you have just done. I always leave all the clams unopened and press the Collect Rewards button at the end. When I do this I never notice the treehouse storage ‘counting’ up, it just jumps up to the number it should be at.

I’m posa-osa-osa-tive!!! Not that I know EVERYTHING about this game; but I watched each item float up and the counter increase with each item. The counter ebruptly stopped at 3613, yet many items kept going floating up!

It’s funny you mentioned the EGCs though...because I immediately tried that; knowing that they allow those rewards to take you over your storage limit. I opened all 3 of my EGCs and the same thing happened. Items floated up but the Storage counter didn’t budge. :| And I’m pretty sure one of them gave me multiple rewards so it’s quite possible that there is in fact a ‘limit’ to how much we’re allowed to exceed our storage limit.

I’ll submit a Support Ticket Just to make sure. Hopefully the Rep that opens my ticket, understands my situation and what I’m referring to. Sometimes it’s like the Support person either didn’t really read my message or doesn’t really understand my English.
I’ll do my best to keep it short, yet descriptive. I’ll post as soon as I get a reply. I sincerely appreciate everyone’s input! :)

You all are better than a 5th Helper Seal!!! :P ❤️

we need a 5th helper seal!! lol.
Name is Tiffany
Currently level 80
15 mills maxed
5 pets maxed

Megwilson06

Postby Megwilson06 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:48 pm

The only time I have excessively exceeded the storage limit was when I had island tv. I can’t remember the exact amount, though. That little bird disappeared about a week ago so it’s been awhile. I’m interested to see if support is able to give you an answer. If the little bird comes back, I’ll try and do some testing :)
Game Center ID: Megwilson06
Level: 80

QubeTown: Megwilson06
Farmville Tropic Escape code: JWS-8555
Decurse code: UEJQAAAA

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”