Reminder for the Pinata Booster Purchase

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 15
J1st

Reminder for the Pinata Booster Purchase

Postby J1st » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:21 am

Those of you who plan on purchasing the pinata booster that will be offered at the start of the event, let me offer you a 'trick', ...wait. Ignore the offer when it is presented and go straight into the "hammer". Buy as many poppers as you want (up to 6) for the 30 gems per...offer they gave you. If you want all 6 you can buy, do so. Then, buy the booster. You can only have a maximum of 6, so if you buy the booster pack first, that will be counted against the six you have to purchase, so you'll only be able to buy 4 with gems for a max of 6. However, if you buy the 6 with gems first, you can still buy the booster pack and then you'll have 8. Starlarose taught me this trick a long time ago so I'm passing it on to you. If you want a really good start to the birthday bash, you'll buy the offer last, not first as I've done so many times in the past. Enjoy! Oh, and no charge for the tip! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Every event that I've done this, I'm asked how come you have 8 and the rest of us have 6, this is why. :)
P.S. It's a one time offer, when the 8 are gone, you'll be limited to the maximum of 6, like everyone else.
Last edited by J1st on Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Tier 3
Alastrea

Re: Reminder for the Pinata Booster Purchase Tomorrow

Postby Alastrea » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:35 am

J1st wrote:Those of you who plan on purchasing the pinata booster that will be offered at the start of the event, let me offer you a 'trick', ...wait. Ignore the offer when it is presented and go straight into the "hammer". Buy as many poppers as you want (up to 6) for the 30 gems per...offer they gave you. If you want all 6 you can buy, do so. Then, buy the booster. You can only have a maximum of 6, so if you buy the booster pack first, that will be counted against the six you have to purchase, so you'll only be able to buy 4 with gems for a max of 6. However, if you buy the 6 with gems first, you can still buy the booster pack and then you'll have 8. Starlarose taught me this trick a long time ago so I'm passing it on to you. If you want a really good start to the birthday bash, you'll buy the offer last, not first as I've done so many times in the past. Enjoy! Oh, and no charge for the tip! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Every event that I've done this, I'm asked how come you have 8 and the rest of us have 6, this is why. :)
P.S. It's a one time offer, when the 8 are gone, you'll be limited to the maximum of 6, like everyone else.

Ich übersetze mal ein wenig frei, inklusive eigener Meinung ;) :
Wer das Starterpaket für das nächste Event kaufen möchte, sollte ein wenig warten und zuerst die 6 Piñata Konfettikanonen für je 30 Dias kaufen. Wenn man dann das Starterpaket für reales Geld kauft, kann man bis zu 8 Piñata Konfettikanonen gleichzeitig haben. So kann man das übliche Maximum von 6 Piñata Konfettikanonen umgehen. Nachdem alle abgeerntet sind, bleibt es bei dem üblichen Maximum von 6.
Das Starterpaket ist eine Möglichkeit, kein Muss. Ich persönlich komme meist mit 1 bis 3 Pflanzen aus, also zwischen 30 und 90 Dias, um Freunde zu unterstützen und damit mein eigenes Eventdings zu füttern.
Oft wird mitten im Event ein weiteres Angebot für reales Geld angeboten, und auch zum Eventende kann man was für reales Geld kaufen. Es ist jedem selbst überlassen, Geld zu investieren oder auch nicht. Ich habe bisher in keinem Event etwas für reales Geld gekauft und es dennoch immer bis Level 15 geschafft.
Last edited by Alastrea on Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Silverknight

Postby Silverknight » Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:45 pm

Thanks for the tip. I've always done it backwards! :lol:
Silverknight98765432 when playing through GP.
The only way I could keep Silverknight was by adding all those numbers! :)

Tier 9
Kissable32

Postby Kissable32 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:40 pm

I will remember to do it this way, this time, thanks J1st!!
Name is Tiffany
Avatar is a baby with the name Landry
Currently level 80
15 mills maxed
5 pets maxed
never enough coins, no prestige, and quite a bit of karma (hopefully it's good karma :lol: )

Tier 2
LaylaNye

Postby LaylaNye » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:22 pm

Ive been playing this game forever so this probably makes me sound like a fool but...what’s a popper?
level 75

Bronze pets maxed out, random others also maxed, all lands cleared

Stop pissing on me and telling me it's raining! :o

Tier 9
Kissable32

Postby Kissable32 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:24 pm

LaylaNye wrote:Ive been playing this game forever so this probably makes me sound like a fool but...what’s a popper?

The poppers come from the trees, which are the helper items for this event.
Name is Tiffany
Currently level 80
15 mills maxed
5 pets maxed
never enough coins, no prestige, and quite a bit of karma (hopefully it's good karma :lol: )

Tier 9
Kissable32

Postby Kissable32 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:29 pm

I think I'm going to see how far I can get WITHOUT the starter bundle....it's tempting tho, that's for sure!
Name is Tiffany
Currently level 80
15 mills maxed
5 pets maxed

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:43 pm

Kissable32 wrote:
LaylaNye wrote:Ive been playing this game forever so this probably makes me sound like a fool but...what’s a popper?

Still, it's a good question. What exactly is that thing? It reminds me of the little colorful sticks the picadors stick in the bull at the beginning of a bullfight.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:54 pm

Alastrea wrote:
Das Starterpaket ist eine Möglichkeit, kein Muss. Ich persönlich komme meist mit 1 bis 3 Pflanzen aus, also zwischen 30 und 90 Dias, um Freunde zu unterstützen und damit mein eigenes Eventdings zu füttern.
Oft wird mitten im Event ein weiteres Angebot für reales Geld angeboten, und auch zum Eventende kann man was für reales Geld kaufen. Es ist jedem selbst überlassen, Geld zu investieren oder auch nicht. Ich habe bisher in keinem Event etwas für reales Geld gekauft und es dennoch immer bis Level 15 geschafft.

The starter package is a possibility, not a must. Personally, I usually come with 1 to 3 plants, so between 30 and 90 gems, to support friends and thus to feed my own Eventding.
Often in the middle of the event another offer for real money is offered, and also at the end of the event you can buy something for real money. It is up to you to invest money or not. I have never bought anything for real money in any event and still managed to reach level 15.

I think you are right. I do usually buy the starter packet, but it isn't necessary. It just helps me finish faster. I enjoy the event more with less stress.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:53 pm

BethM wrote:
Kissable32 wrote:

Still, it's a good question. What exactly is that thing? It reminds me of the little colorful sticks the picadors stick in the bull at the beginning of a bullfight.

It's the Spanish equivalent of an English Cracker. Pull it on both ends and it pops and a small prize or candy is hidden inside.
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”