Reminder for the Pinata Booster Purchase

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 10
Lcsfbeach

Re: Reminder for the Pinata Booster Purchase Tomorrow

Postby Lcsfbeach » Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:31 pm

Thanks Jerry and Starlarose (Starla also gave us the hippo blowing out the birthday candle) which I love so much ! I’ll remember next time
GC: LCSFBEACH
Level 80 storage TH 7020 and WM 6975
101/102 pets / 93 ⭐️⭐️⭐️ 1 ⭐️⭐️ 7 ⭐️
Karma 2.73 mil ❤️ and gold 115.51 mil
All mills ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Tier 7
Oblio98

Postby Oblio98 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:55 pm

This post has prompted me to go ahead and get the $10 Booster Purchase. I figure my 6 trees are still producing, but I'd rather have 8, because it's actually enjoyable to run around to other players islands, check them out, and give friends something back for all they've done.

I've said it before elsewhere, but this type of even is so much better, to me, than trudging through a Trade Fest, that I do not mind spending money on the game. They need money to continue the game, and I don't mind paying if I feel it's worth it - and in this case, to me, it is!

Thanks Jerry and Starlarose!

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:12 am

Oblio98 wrote:This post has prompted me to go ahead and get the $10 Booster Purchase. I figure my 6 trees are still producing, but I'd rather have 8, because it's actually enjoyable to run around to other players islands, check them out, and give friends something back for all they've done.

I've said it before elsewhere, but this type of even is so much better, to me, than trudging through a Trade Fest, that I do not mind spending money on the game. They need money to continue the game, and I don't mind paying if I feel it's worth it - and in this case, to me, it is!

Thanks Jerry and Starlarose!

YW Jay! I am noticing a lot more '8' on islands. It is fun! With 8 poppers when I harvest , I get 24 treats to give away. It takes about an hour or more believe it or not. Some plots are not so easy to find, but then you see a wildlife to tag or catch a really cool layout and admire that for a few minutes. I go from front to back first time, then back to front second, and so on to try and catch everyone. Of course Kander gets a treat every time and a few others. This is the way I like to play Paradise Bay!
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Tier 2
PacificOshi

Postby PacificOshi » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:47 am

I’m seeing some 8’s, too, but I’m not sure what they mean. Can someone enlighten me?

My apologies, Starlarose, I also missed that the original tip was from you. Thank you! It’s much appreciated!

Pacific Oshi

Tier 6
bBadkitty

Postby bBadkitty » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:15 am

I wish i had read this first. I bought it not right away but after buying 2. If i had know then what i just learned today i would be almost done. I'm at 11.
Level 80 waiting for next lvl
Holding at 12 pets to max lvl including the new one.
Working on two star for pizza mill
Daily addiction to playing now 5 hrs a day and on my days off up to 9 :o

Avatar is a kitty with diving helmet.

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”