Did anyone else notice

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 2
LaylaNye

Did anyone else notice

Postby LaylaNye » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:25 pm

We have this cartoon like candy mill, and none of the candy there is included in this event?
level 75

Bronze pets maxed out, random others also maxed, all lands cleared

Stop pissing on me and telling me it's raining! :o

Tier 9
Kissable32

Re: Did anyone else notice

Postby Kissable32 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:26 pm

LaylaNye wrote:We have this cartoon like candy mill, and none of the candy there is included in this event?

I believe it's not included in this event because you have to be level 72 to get the mill, and there are a lot of players not there yet (myself included :) )
Name is Tiffany
Avatar is a baby with the name Landry
Currently level 80
15 mills maxed
5 pets maxed
never enough coins, no prestige, and quite a bit of karma (hopefully it's good karma :lol: )

Tier 2
NightEagle

Postby NightEagle » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:31 pm

LaylaNye wrote:We have this cartoon like candy mill, and none of the candy there is included in this event?

Yep, first thing I noticed, too!! And dark chocolate!!?? All my cacao will be gone in no time because it just doesn't replenish fast enough! I may be passing this one up. :|
NightEagle
Player since October, 2016
If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

Tier 9
Kissable32

Postby Kissable32 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:33 pm

NightEagle wrote:

Yep, first thing I noticed, too!! And dark chocolate!!?? All my cacao will be gone in no time because it just doesn't replenish fast enough! I may be passing this one up. :|

I didn't focus too much on making the dark chocolate, instead I made a BUNCH of thread, and also made sure I had a pretty good stock of most everything I have available to make, and I'm going to rely on the thread and the trade post orders to get me through :). In my opinion, I believe you can get this built without the dark chocolate using thread, bags of candy from trade post orders, and from people dropping party poppers into your piñata :)
Name is Tiffany
Avatar is a baby with the name Landry
Currently level 80
15 mills maxed
5 pets maxed
never enough coins, no prestige, and quite a bit of karma (hopefully it's good karma :lol: )

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:54 pm

The weather had better be pretty cold or the inside of that piñata is going to be a complete chocolate mess.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 5
Goofball

Postby Goofball » Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:35 pm

You will also note that Jasper NEVER requests anything with the candy mill. Methinks that they wrote the Tradefest before the last 5 levels. :geek:
Goofball, level 80. Greenwich minus 6 or 7.

Time Travelers Strictly Cash. Location: Earth (most times)

Tier 3
DragonDiscipleD

Postby DragonDiscipleD » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:08 am

Goofball wrote:You will also note that Jasper NEVER requests anything with the candy mill. Methinks that they wrote the Tradefest before the last 5 levels. :geek:

Nor from Sweet Jams, the item list hasn't been updated since the level increase from 60 to 65 (and we got Spinning Yarns) back in Dec 2016 (wiki, had to look that up ;) ), also none of the items that have been added to other mills since level 65 are on the list.

If anyone has any info to the contrary, don't be shy to correct me. ;)
Island name: Me (Level 80) aka Tero
Finland

Tier 8
Shrippers

Postby Shrippers » Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:42 am

DragonDiscipleD wrote:
Goofball wrote:You will also note that Jasper NEVER requests anything with the candy mill. Methinks that they wrote the Tradefest before the last 5 levels. :geek:

Nor from Sweet Jams, the item list hasn't been updated since the level increase from 60 to 65 (and we got Spinning Yarns) back in Dec 2016 (wiki, had to look that up ;) ), also none of the items that have been added to other mills since level 65 are on the list.

If anyone has any info to the contrary, don't be shy to correct me. ;)

Careful what you wish for people.. ;) Make sure you stock up on all the “new” stuff for TradeFest! It’s coming...
GC ID: Shrippers
Level: 80
UK

Tier 3
DragonDiscipleD

Postby DragonDiscipleD » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:05 am

Shrippers wrote:Careful what you wish for people.. ;) Make sure you stock up on all the “new” stuff for TradeFest! It’s coming...

Are you trying to hint they've finally updated that list? :o
Island name: Me (Level 80) aka Tero
Finland

Tier 3
TheQuestor

Postby TheQuestor » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:21 am

The devs NEVER take into consideration what will happen to the world market [laugh what an oxymoron that is just look at all the dye in there now] or any of the less used things we have to accumulate taking up valuable space in our tree houses.

There are so many things that is a mess in this game but somehow it still ends up being fun despite these annoyances.

Quick case in point.
Arbitrary restrictions on how many of something you can stack/sell in the WM
Why can you only stack [2] green dye but you can stack [3] blue ?

WHY is there a limit of say [10] on ANYTHING you sell. It makes no sense at all.

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”