Sshhh!

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 5
Goofball

Sshhh!

Postby Goofball » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:15 pm

(For all you non-Americans, this is Elmer Fudd. He has a bit of a lisp.)
Be vewy, vewy quiet! That wascally piggy bank came back! If we are weally, weally quiet, maybe it will go away! :roll:
Last edited by Goofball on Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Goofball, level 80. Greenwich minus 6 or 7.

Time Travelers Strictly Cash. Location: Earth (most times)

Tier 5
cookie66

Re: Sshhh!

Postby cookie66 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:26 pm

Goofball wrote:(For all you non-Americans, this is Elmer Fudd. He has a bit of a lisp.)
Be vewy, vewy quiet! That wascally piggy bank game back! If we are weally, weally quiet, maybe it will go away! :roll:

woast pork and cwacklin' sandwich anyone? oops no apple trees on the island. :lol:
lvl 80: Paul with peacock avatar when connected to FB, or cookie with monkey head
TS Code: F5RB67

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:47 pm

cookie66 wrote:
Goofball wrote:(For all you non-Americans, this is Elmer Fudd. He has a bit of a lisp.)
Be vewy, vewy quiet! That wascally piggy bank game back! If we are weally, weally quiet, maybe it will go away! :roll:

woast pork and cwacklin' sandwich anyone? oops no apple trees on the island. :lol:

But there is an Apple barrel, must have washed up from a trader ship out in the gulf.
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Tier 5
cookie66

Postby cookie66 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:50 pm

J1st wrote:
cookie66 wrote:

But there is an Apple barrel, must have washed up from a trader ship out in the gulf.

oh yeah. I'll hunt it out of storage. look out grill, here i come.
lvl 80: Paul with peacock avatar when connected to FB, or cookie with monkey head

Tier 5
Goofball

Postby Goofball » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:01 pm

Narf, narf narf! I love how you guys take the joke and run!
Goofball, level 80. Greenwich minus 6 or 7.

Time Travelers Strictly Cash. Location: Earth (most times)

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:52 pm

Isn’t that an Apple tree with the chimes hanging on it?
Last edited by BethM on Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:09 pm

BethM wrote:Isn’t that an Apple tree with the chimes ganging on it?

It does look like one, but the decor is called a wind chime tree, so it could be a pomegranate tree that is a little under the weather. Besides, don't apple trees have to experience a freeze to bear fruit? Oh, wait, this is PB, where we do have freezes in the middle of summer...Never Mind.
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Tier 5
cookie66

Postby cookie66 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:48 pm

dont know if it was cos goofball was being quiet or that i threatened to eat it but piggy has gone again for now.

yippee!! :lol: :lol:

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:01 pm

J1st wrote:

It does look like one, but the decor is called a wind chime tree, so it could be a pomegranate tree that is a little under the weather. Besides, don't apple trees have to experience a freeze to bear fruit? Oh, wait, this is PB, where we do have freezes in the middle of summer...Never Mind.

I didn’t think it looked like an Apple either, but when it came out, people assured me that’s what it was. They pointed out that the weird, angular fruit that I thought were paper lanterns were just like the weird angular apples from that set of autumn decorations. (Vector graphics?)

But yes, most apples couldn’t be grown very happily in that climate. Most varieties need time below 40 degrees to set fruit. I don’t doubt the hybridizers have been busy, though, working on some that need less cold.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 6
bBadkitty

Postby bBadkitty » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:43 pm

BethM wrote:
J1st wrote:

I didn’t think it looked like an Apple either, but when it came out, people assured me that’s what it was. They pointed out that the weird, angular fruit that I thought were paper lanterns were just like the weird angular apples from that set of autumn decorations. (Vector graphics?)

But yes, most apples couldn’t be grown very happily in that climate. Most varieties need time below 40 degrees to set fruit. I don’t doubt the hybridizers have been busy, though, working on some that need less cold.

You could put it on the arctic island. The snow melts only for 3 months.

You're all forgetting the apple tea pot brewing apple cinnamon tea.
Level 80 waiting for next lvl
Holding at 12 pets to max lvl including the new one.
Working on two star for pizza mill
Daily addiction to playing now 5 hrs a day and on my days off up to 9 :o

Avatar is a kitty with diving helmet.

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”