PB Survey

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 3
Lolly2017

PB Survey

Postby Lolly2017 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:36 am

Hi. Just opened my game to find a survey from PB re: why I picked this game; what I like about it; what would I like to see more of; etc. Did anyone else get this? I’m not very good with surveys so I probably didn’t say enough. ☺️
✨ Have a great day in paradise :D .

Tier 10
Lcsfbeach

Re: PB Survey

Postby Lcsfbeach » Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:41 am

Lolly2017 wrote:Hi. Just opened my game to find a survey from PB re: why I picked this game; what I like about it; what would I like to see more of; etc. Did anyone else get this? I’m not very good with surveys so I probably didn’t say enough. ☺️

Yes! Lilly I got it too, I didn’t do it because they haven’t responded to why ghost hedgehog stickers don’t show up any more for players close to maximizing that pet? Did you respond?
GC: LCSFBEACH
Level 80 storage TH 7020 and WM 6975
101/102 pets / 93 ⭐️⭐️⭐️ 1 ⭐️⭐️ 7 ⭐️
Karma 2.73 mil ❤️ and gold 115.51 mil
All mills ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Tier 3
DesertBlue

Postby DesertBlue » Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:24 am

I got the survey also. Unfortunately it didn’t occur to me until after I finished it to ask if we could please get something else in the Retrofests besides decorations we already have.

Tier 6
bBadkitty

Postby bBadkitty » Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:14 am

I got it too. I told them why don't the stickers automatically adjust when you have that pet maxed? It SHOULD in other TF 's in the BT they do.

It's been a back and forth thing bewteen us. I got 15 flamingos, don't need them but I do need ducklings, sweet heart squirrel, crocodile, and all the new ones they just gave us. They gave me 15 bronze tickets that I don't need either. Let me rephrase that they gave me 5 and 9 got lost.
Level 80 waiting for next lvl
Holding at 12 pets to max lvl including the new one.
Working on two star for pizza mill
Daily addiction to playing now 5 hrs a day and on my days off up to 9 :o

Avatar is a kitty with diving helmet.

Tier 3
maggieo

Postby maggieo » Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:28 am

I got the survey, too, and did respond.
Game ID - Margaret
Level 76
Secondary Island - MaggieO
Level 21

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:49 am

DesertBlue wrote:I got the survey also. Unfortunately it didn’t occur to me until after I finished it to ask if we could please get something else in the Retrofests besides decorations we already have.

I also got the survey and I did cover that one.

What I forgot to mention was the need to overhaul the World Market to some better system.

If we’d known this was coming, we could have given better answers.

The one that stumped me was why do you keep playing this game.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

freekoid

Postby freekoid » Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:44 pm

I responded and asked if the random octopus can give us stickers instead of dyes.

I get enough from dives don’t you know. Lol

LilysIris86

Postby LilysIris86 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:34 pm

I took a different path with my survey. I am a more casual player, and my first island was started very near the beginning, I have gotten the pet offered in all but 1 of the trade fests on this game, but regularly only have time for 1 or 2 bonus tiers. The other game started about 15 months ago, and am able to get about 5 bonus tiers a fest. I have done some calculations and in the first game I would need to average 10+ stickers a day for a full year if PB does not add any new pets to get all pets to max, and in the 2nd game I need 16+ per day. They are a level 75 and 61 at the moment. If I am counting right I need 3770 stickers and 5970 or there about. I let them know this in my review. unless you finish every bonus tier every time this becomes nearly impossible. It seems they add a new pet every other week, each pet needs at least 80 stickers. To keep up you need to collect 5 stickers a day minimum, so that means my 10/16 is really 15/21 stickers a day. My first island has island TV, and I do use that to my advantage, so there is hope there, while my second island is SOL.
I gave them the math and let them draw their own conclusions as to what that means forme and my islands.

Fmca

Postby Fmca » Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:55 pm

Hi, I don’t post much...mainly because I keep forgetting my password...but I’ve been playing for 3 years. I did the survey and thought the questions were pointless. For example, I rarely dive because who needs more dye when the WM is flooded with it? I’m not interested in decorations or new pets because i barely have room for the pets I have (decorations go to storage)...I’ve got lots of “whys?” , so I play the game the way I want to and it works for me

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:28 pm

I thought they were really good questions. The first two were mostly for their benefit and were addressed to every game makers challenge of how to get people to try their game and how to keep them around once they have started.

The next couple questions seemed more for our benefit. 3 asked what we want more of in the game (I asked for another Community Challenge) and 4 was a free form question where we could tell them anything else we wanted to say. (I asked for fewer TF/ RF and gave them my earlier idea of taking old decor out of RF and adding it to the bazaar to buy with dyes, since it had been well received here.)

IMO you can’t ask for much better in a 4 question survey.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”