Bronze Tickets WORK AGAIN (for Hummingbirds)

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 7
Oblio98

Bronze Tickets WORK AGAIN (for Hummingbirds)

Postby Oblio98 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:06 am

Finally!

Got the message about Hummingbird stickers, went to the Pet Place, and sure enough, my Bronze Tickets were accessible.

THANK YOU PB!
Last edited by Oblio98 on Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tier 15
J1st

Re: Bronze Tickets WORK AGAIN!!!!!

Postby J1st » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:12 am

If you have the hummingbirds already, it works, if you don't it won't. You'll get stickers for pets you already have.
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Tier 7
Oblio98

Postby Oblio98 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:21 am

J1st wrote:If you have the hummingbirds already, it works, if you don't it won't. You'll get stickers for pets you already have.

Oh. I had the hummingbirds but they were one star. I was able to blow through 48 tickets to get it into the two star area as the Pet Seminary no longer said NO TICKETS AVAILABLE.

I did make a 75 gem mistake, however, so as a warning to others. After hitting the BUY CHEST 48 times in a row, my hand kept going when the tickets ran out. OOOOOPPS!!! Bye Bye 75 gems............

Tier 6
bBadkitty

Re: Bronze Tickets WORK AGAIN (for Hummingbirds)

Postby bBadkitty » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:55 am

I know i just spent a few to max the birdies out. I'm extremely excited.

Yeah!!!!!!
Level 80 waiting for next lvl
Holding at 12 pets to max lvl including the new one.
Working on two star for pizza mill
Daily addiction to playing now 5 hrs a day and on my days off up to 9 :o

Avatar is a kitty with diving helmet.

LifeUnlimited

Postby LifeUnlimited » Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:23 am

Oblio98 wrote:
J1st wrote:If you have the hummingbirds already, it works, if you don't it won't. You'll get stickers for pets you already have.

Oh. I had the hummingbirds but they were one star. I was able to blow through 48 tickets to get it into the two star area as the Pet Seminary no longer said NO TICKETS AVAILABLE.

I did make a 75 gem mistake, however, so as a warning to others. After hitting the BUY CHEST 48 times in a row, my hand kept going when the tickets ran out. OOOOOPPS!!! Bye Bye 75 gems............

I have done that same thing in the past, such a bummer. But tonight I was checking the event chest stickers and thought I hit back to my bronze and Darn it 180 gems down the drain. I am so bummed. I am currently begging PB to give them back and take back the three alligator stickers I received....gems are precious to me for sure!
Super Excited LEVEL 80!
Playing since July 2016
Guilty of buying many gems!
No more recipe in bazaar :D
Only goal left is those vanilla lattes
All islanders maxed even Clara! (Finally, it took many deletions on the trade posts)

LifeUnlimited

Postby LifeUnlimited » Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:24 am

Oblio98 wrote:Finally!

Got the message about Hummingbird stickers, went to the Pet Place, and sure enough, my Bronze Tickets were accessible.

THANK YOU PB!

ME TOO AND SUPER EXCITING TO FINALLY SPEND SOME...I was able to max my hummingbirds :D

I agree thanks PB!!!!
Super Excited LEVEL 80!
Playing since July 2016
Guilty of buying many gems!
No more recipe in bazaar :D
Only goal left is those vanilla lattes
All islanders maxed even Clara! (Finally, it took many deletions on the trade posts)

Tier 2
Glo

Postby Glo » Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:08 am

I had over 300 bronze chests sitting in storage. Have been selling some once a day to help others out but am so glad have maxed my hummingbirds (even if they are so small I sometimes forget about them lol). Hope they do this with other pets that we no longer get sticker boats for. I have 4 more that need maxing, altho cannot remember which they are - blame me age.
LEVEL 75
All pets achieved so far

London. England

Tier 3
C2K1

Postby C2K1 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:53 pm

Sorry but I can't confirm this. I missed them by 2 stickers during TF/RF (whatever they were part of), but could use tickets to adopt them regardless!
All the way to level 80 and I enjoyed the whole ride!!!
Island name: "C.K." aka "Bhutan18"
Danke/ Thank you for all the people that I met along this journey!

Farmville Tropic Escape Code: L4K-UXZV

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:31 pm

C2K1 wrote:

Sorry but I can't confirm this. I missed them by 2 stickers during TF/RF (whatever they were part of), but could use tickets to adopt them regardless!

Hi CK! Glad to see you back on the forum! I have two games, one game has the HB and one game doesn't, and after the big announcement about the HB stickers, this is what I did. I went to the island with HB and got HB stickers using my bronze chests. Then I went to the island that I needed to adopt and used all four of my bronze chests and got random stickers but no HB. Then I bought 4 chests for 75 gems each and still no stickers. That is why I said what I said. I'm not sure if I'm wrong, but it certainly didn't work for me.
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:38 pm

Did anybody try the epic chest? The hummingbirds are supposed to be there as well.

I mean, if you are going to blow 75 gems x 4 for the bronze chest, why not go 275 for the epic and get 7 stickers.

For the folks with nearly all the stickers, is epic still “no stickers available” or will it give you 7 hummingbirds? (Once you use up all the bronze tickets, I mean.)
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”