How do you send two seals to the same dive?

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
IslandGirl72

How do you send two seals to the same dive?

Postby IslandGirl72 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:16 am

Several times recently I have had two clams from the same friend at the end of a dive which I assume means they were able to send two seals to join my dive.
How do you do that?
I’ve tried but can’t seem to make it happen.
Any advice would be appreciated.
isos
GC: *IslandGirl72*
Level: 57

Tier 4
Mommyof2girls

Re: How do you send two seals to the same dive?

Postby Mommyof2girls » Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:47 am

When they help your dive it takes an hour. I believe that if you don't pick up your treasure before that time is up they can help you again on the same one. I had a dive yesterday that I didn't check for about 4 hours and had someone help me twice also. Someone will chime in if I'm wrong, lol...
- April
Level: 80
Treehouse: 4305
Windmill: 4105
Loving life in paradise!
8-) 8-) 8-)

Tier 3
DragonDiscipleD

Postby DragonDiscipleD » Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:50 am

It just means that they have had their seal join your dive two separate times for an hour during that 12 hour dive event of yours. You can't send two seals to the same dive at the same time. You can also collect those helper clams one by one as they appear. ;)
Island name: Me (Level 80) aka Tero
Finland

Tier 16
Kittykatz

Postby Kittykatz » Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:42 pm

I'm not sure if we can send our seal twice on our friends 2 he dives, not quite sure how that works.

There's the possibility too that they may have accounts, so......two seals.

Try collecting after each dive and see if the case is the same.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

jusu

Postby jusu » Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:54 pm

Mommyof2girls wrote:When they help your dive it takes an hour. I believe that if you don't pick up your treasure before that time is up they can help you again on the same one. I had a dive yesterday that I didn't check for about 4 hours and had someone help me twice also. Someone will chime in if I'm wrong, lol...

I believe this is it. I've had the same thing happen.
Level 80
Island name - jusu

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:30 pm

IslandGirl72 wrote:Several times recently I have had two clams from the same friend at the end of a dive which I assume means they were able to send two seals to join my dive.
How do you do that?
I’ve tried but can’t seem to make it happen.
Any advice would be appreciated.

There is a bug in the game and has been there for a long time. When you are helping, if you don't add sufficient time (like 1 minute) per each helper you choose, when you go to collect you'll see your first and last dives are the same avatar. With that said, we proved about 3 month back that the right people get the help, but the pictures you see are wrong. Click...wait a minute, next helper click, wait a minute...repeat two more times if you have 4 helpers.
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Tier 3
Bamagirl1225

Postby Bamagirl1225 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:16 am

I have had this happen and just thought it was my friend came to help on my dive and when their hour was up they came back and rejoined for another hour when I was on an hour and a half dive or a 2-hour gem dive. I may be wrong but this is how I thought they were able to help twice on one dive.
:D ( Roll Tide Roll )

Tier 3
Alastrea

Postby Alastrea » Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:20 am

Bamagirl1225 wrote:I have had this happen and just thought it was my friend came to help on my dive and when their hour was up they came back and rejoined for another hour when I was on an hour and a half dive or a 2-hour gem dive. I may be wrong but this is how I thought they were able to help twice on one dive.

Yep, that's right, I've had the same experience.

Tier 3
DragonDiscipleD

Postby DragonDiscipleD » Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:00 am

Alastrea wrote:
Bamagirl1225 wrote:I have had this happen and just thought it was my friend came to help on my dive and when their hour was up they came back and rejoined for another hour when I was on an hour and a half dive or a 2-hour gem dive. I may be wrong but this is how I thought they were able to help twice on one dive.

Yep, that's right, I've had the same experience.

Your friend is joining your 'dive event' (for an hour at a time), not any of your individual dives. Your friend can join your open 'dive event' even if you are not actually diving.

Except for small rewards (clams), we are in fact no longer 'helping' anyone with anything in this new dive system. ;)
Island name: Me (Level 80) aka Tero
Finland

Stephanie9609

Postby Stephanie9609 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:31 am

I had a glitch when assisting a dive l pressed the button to assist and it forced me to spend gems to rush. :oops: I did start another dive but l don't do it deliberately.
Island name is Stephanie.
Lots of pets are on the westside, decorations on the east side, and mills in the middle.

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”