How do you send two seals to the same dive?

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
SallyR225

Re: How do you send two seals to the same dive?

Postby SallyR225 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:53 pm

Mommyof2girls wrote:When they help your dive it takes an hour. I believe that if you don't pick up your treasure before that time is up they can help you again on the same one. I had a dive yesterday that I didn't check for about 4 hours and had someone help me twice also. Someone will chime in if I'm wrong, lol...

I’m not sure I understand. So let’s say I help Liv with a dive (as we know, live does not click on her treasures; she collects them all at the end of her entire dive event).
So if liv doesn’t click on my name as a diver and collect that treasure, I should be able to help her dive again before the hour is up?
I don’t see how that is possible. If that were true, every time I start a dive for someone, I would have the option to send another seal within the first few seconds. Most people are not instantly clicking the treasures.
GC: SallyR225
Level: 77
Wish: More than 8 WM friends ❤️ Thank you PB ❤️

Tier 3
SarahCR

Postby SarahCR » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:00 pm

SallyR225 wrote:
Mommyof2girls wrote:When they help your dive it takes an hour. I believe that if you don't pick up your treasure before that time is up they can help you again on the same one. I had a dive yesterday that I didn't check for about 4 hours and had someone help me twice also. Someone will chime in if I'm wrong, lol...

I’m not sure I understand. So let’s say I help Liv with a dive (as we know, live does not click on her treasures; she collects them all at the end of her entire dive event).
So if liv doesn’t click on my name as a diver and collect that treasure, I should be able to help her dive again before the hour is up?
I don’t see how that is possible. If that were true, every time I start a dive for someone, I would have the option to send another seal within the first few seconds. Most people are not instantly clicking the treasures.

You helping someone else's dive is not related to them collecting your helper reward. Whether they collect it or leave it, it doesn't affect your helper seal. So after one hour your helper seal is available again, with your reward. And as soon as you collect it you can send it back to helping someone again, could easily be the same person you JustHelped.

Hope this clarifies :D
FB profile: Sarah CR. New friends always welcome :D
TS code = DPGWNF

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:46 pm

SallyR225 wrote:

Remember also, that they may be doing a 1 1/2 hr dive or a 2 hr dive, but your helper is always 1 hr, so you can go back twice in that scenario too.
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”