More land and water.....

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
angelwest

More land and water.....

Postby angelwest » Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:22 pm

Ok, here we go again, :) not complaining about another table, but this is what I keep saying. Please, please, please give us more land and water so that we may be able to add all these new items!!! You can't keep on adding items and not give us more room to put them. :) :) I enjoy the game and have been playing since the beginning. I read that we're able to increase both the treehouse and windmill storage again on our own, haven't tried it yet, but gonna check it out. Thank you for letting us increase our storage now.

SteveMGJ

Re: More land and water.....

Postby SteveMGJ » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:41 am

I agree. It’s getting to the point where I can’t have anything on the island that is considered decoration. There is just no room.

Missjanecobb

Postby Missjanecobb » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:31 am

It's possible to cram in an awful lot of stuff, however it makes it impossible to do much decorating. I'm not a great decorator but I know many people really enjoy it, and as you progress it becomes more and more difficult to make your island look nice.

Dolfin

Postby Dolfin » Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:46 pm

I agree, too.

We need more space in land and water. Especially as Nessie takes 9 x 5 fields. Living so tight to each other is not animal friendly.
wir sind jung und brauchen die Punkte :D

Yayabeck

Postby Yayabeck » Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:53 pm

It would be helpful if they even changed some of the squares next to the land from red to green. That would be slightly helpful and seems easy enough.

Tier 3
W28KYM

Postby W28KYM » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:41 pm

I totally agree. I’m not one to complain about the game, I love it, been playing since the start. BUT, it’s at the point now that I’m finding I’m having to put away more and more decorations every time something new comes along (be it a pet or table etc). I’m even finding I’m having to have my Mills more regimented instead of ‘dotting’ them about here and there.

And I will be the first to admit my island looks rubbish because of this, everything’s squeezed together.

If they can’t give us more space then please stop with all the pets!!

So, if anyone has ALL pets, Mills, fields etc out on their island and can still decorate and make it look great, PLEASE send a pic and give me inspiration :lol: :lol:

Loesje2018

Postby Loesje2018 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:06 am

I have the same problem and i know more people do , esspecialy those that are playing from the beginning , i cant believe that Paradise Bay does not provide more room but provide more stuff we cant place , very frustrating , i hope they do not wait long for more room otherwise playing and collecting isnt very fun anymore

angelwest

Postby angelwest » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:29 pm

Hello once again. Just wanted to thank all of you for joining in the discussion about more land and water! It's good to know that I'm not alone on this. Everytime I put something on my island, I have to put something else into inventory. I'm with you guys, in order to keep our islands from looking like rubbish, this is what we have to do. Maybe if we keep asking and talking about it, they'll give us more, ;) :roll: Thanks again for all your replies to this. I hope all of you have a wonderful evening.

Loesje2018

Postby Loesje2018 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:43 pm

I am glad i am not the only one too , no i hope Paradise Bay will soon do something about it , have a nice evening too

Tier 16
Kittykatz

Postby Kittykatz » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:49 pm

Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”