Leveling up fast

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 2
Jeb

Leveling up fast

Postby Jeb » Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:36 pm

Question: how are players leveling up in the game? I swear some of the players in my friends list leveled up to 80 days after the expansion. Granted, I don’t spend real money or play hours each day but I am on level 54 and it takes me forever. Just curious.

Tier 16
BethM

Re: Leveling up fast

Postby BethM » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:13 pm

Some players are exceptionally good at this game. They keep very well stocked inventories and use a technique called stacking, where they can keep dozens of completed items “stacked” over the mills to collect as needed. It makes fast work of filling boat and Trading Post orders (and Jasper’s requests during TF/RF).

Plus, quite a few of the folks who post here don’t work, so they can check mills and orders on and off throughout the day.

(Disclaimer - except for the not working part, I am not one of these super players. I am barely half way thru level 76 and neither of my tables is finished yet.)
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 2
voopeem

Postby voopeem » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:28 pm

Personally I'm on level 79 - it helps if you've been playing a while, you can feed the community event items (tables, xmas tree, piniata) twice a day, for me that adds up to around 20k XP a day. Feeding all the animals gives around 40-50k a day (again, for me - depends how many treats you use, etc). Also, the Tradefest gives quite a lot XP.

I've not spent any money on the game and never will. I do stack a LOT but I'm not one of the super players on here, and I only have one island. It takes me around 2 days to finish a Tradefest and maybe 3 to finish a community event so I'd say I'm around the average here.
Level 79

Tier 5
outpt1

Postby outpt1 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:23 pm

At level 80. Got in no big hurry. Exp. points from feeding pets,Tp’s orders(clara mostly) helping with current builds and so on.
Level 80
Small town East Texas
Island 1 outpt1
Island 2 outpt2 of course

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”