Halloween Event for October

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 3
Bamagirl1225

Halloween Event for October

Postby Bamagirl1225 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:13 am

I would like to see our Halloween event be one where we build a haunted house, like we did the gingerbread house, and do it without a map table, don't get me wrong but all the table events are getting to be kinda ho-hum cause they all are just the same, only difference is we get a different item when finished, I just thought I would make a suggestion, feel free to add any suggestions you may have for a Halloween Event, or Thanksgiving or Christmas.
:D ( Roll Tide Roll )

Tier 16
BethM

Re: Halloween Event for October

Postby BethM » Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:44 pm

I totally agree we do not need any more drafting tables. OTOH, I’m not sure I need another haunted house either.

If they are going to have us build another seasonal decoration, I want it to be one that is just a decoration when it is done, so we can store it without penalty.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 5
cookie66

Postby cookie66 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:57 pm

I'm not really bothered about a seasonal decoration but if we did have one I'd like something like a dancing skeleton. we could have a bone part for each level and the whole thing wouldn't need more than a 2x2 footprint. it would fit in with all the ghost ship cove décor too. :lol:
lvl 80: Paul with peacock avatar when connected to FB, or cookie with monkey head
TS Code: F5RB67

Haz

Postby Haz » Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:27 pm

And we would put it where????

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:35 pm

Haz wrote:And we would put it where????

In storage, with the other Halloween decor and half my pets. I counted 24 pets in storage in one game.

I like the dancing skeleton idea. I just wish they would drop the post event feeding and rewards aspect so we can just put these things away.

How about we build a haunted tiki bar instead. I don’t think many players would object to finding space for a second Tiki bar.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme

Tier 4
Snooby

Postby Snooby » Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:28 pm

I would love to see an event where the prize is . . . MORE LAND!!! And a very expensive event at that, most of us who are desperate for more land have millions (in an offshore account of course :) ) and need something to spend it on. There’s those bits of land at the top of the main island, can they not be opened up, after all there’s enough space to store all the stuff we accumulate and can’t use, so would seem there’s space enough for a teensy bit more land
Kent. England
First Island - disepara, July 2016, level 80
Second island - Chicken run, April 2018, level 55.
Pet count. - abysmal :oops:
https://youtu.be/DYlcVevsx_8

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:11 pm

None of those upper bits of land is big enough to do much with. They would be irregularly shaped and, apart from the one from the scavenger hunt, I doubt they could even hold more than maybe one 4x4 pet, after allowing for those border tiles they never let us use. IMO, for such negligible increase, it isn’t worth destroying the existing stuff.

I think giving is another whole island that we travel to is the better solution. That way they can load code on and off as we travel to reduce the strain on our devices.

LifeUnlimited

Postby LifeUnlimited » Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:18 pm

Bamagirl1225 wrote:I would like to see our Halloween event be one where we build a haunted house, like we did the gingerbread house, and do it without a map table, don't get me wrong but all the table events are getting to be kinda ho-hum cause they all are just the same, only difference is we get a different item when finished, I just thought I would make a suggestion, feel free to add any suggestions you may have for a Halloween Event, or Thanksgiving or Christmas.

Yes! Sounds great and to everyone asking where will we put it well......the fun for me is the event and then store it after Halloween! In the meantime during the event store something that only gives coin or XP for a short time. :P
Last edited by LifeUnlimited on Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Super Excited LEVEL 80!
Playing since July 2016
Guilty of buying many gems!
No more recipe in bazaar :D
Only goal left is those vanilla lattes
All islanders maxed even Clara! (Finally, it took many deletions on the trade posts)

Tier 5
outpt1

Postby outpt1 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:38 pm

Don’t have to wait for Halloween by the time all of these endless TF are done you’ll be a zombie. Need brains.
Level 80
Small town East Texas
Island 1 outpt1
Island 2 outpt2 of course

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:03 pm

outpt1 wrote:Don’t have to wait for Halloween by the time all of these endless TF are done you’ll be a zombie. Need brains.

Iirc, somewhere in the Northwest of Oz, there are Flatheads who keep their brains in cans. Maybe we can steal some.

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”