Sticker Tuesdays

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 2
RGJBJE

Sticker Tuesdays

Postby RGJBJE » Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:49 am

If it’s supposed to be Sticker Tuesday, WHY haven’t I seen any stickers on the boat’s orders all evenin’?!?! All I’m seein’ are tokens and map pieces. Dumbfounded here. :(

LifeUnlimited

Re: Sticker Tuesdays

Postby LifeUnlimited » Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:22 am

RGJBJE wrote:If it’s supposed to be Sticker Tuesday, WHY haven’t I seen any stickers on the boat’s orders all evenin’?!?! All I’m seein’ are tokens and map pieces. Dumbfounded here. :(

That is how it has been for me as well ever since Tuesday sticker day was released. But the day before is when I see most sticker boats inter mixed with double ghost ship day....then today something changed I saw at 3-4 sticker boats. Hmmmmm
Super Excited LEVEL 80!
Playing since July 2016
Guilty of buying many gems!
No more recipe in bazaar :D
Only goal left is those vanilla lattes
All islanders maxed even Clara! (Finally, it took many deletions on the trade posts)

Tier 2
Jw288

Postby Jw288 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:37 am

I had a few sticker boats on 'sticker day', some bringing two stickers. Very happy!
Janice's island
Level 80

Janice 2
Level 60

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:54 am

Sticker Tuesday reminds me of the old adage "You win some, you lose some, and the rest are rained out!"
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Tier 6
paradisebaygratuit

Postby paradisebaygratuit » Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:45 am

Sticker day is very frustrating. I might get 2 sticker boats on sticker day that actually have stickers.

I have received boats with 2 or 3 stickers but not on sticker day.

It would be nice to get an explanation.

My guess is if a player has advanced too far in acquiring stickers then sticker day is just a no sticker day.

Im guessing uf a player only needs the newest stickers sticker day will be zero help.
80 Lvl; 4000 Tree; 4125 Wind; 4527 Prestige; 243,689 Karma; All land, islands; All pets xcp Wolf, Electric Eel, Long Eared Mouse, Camel, Ostrich, Pegacorn, White Hart, Dragon Hatchling, Griffin Cub, Ghost Pelican; All mills max xcp Paradise Pies :D

Tier 10
Lcsfbeach

Postby Lcsfbeach » Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:08 am

I don’t get sticker boats and won’t unless they release more stickers, last time was a month ago?? They released orangutan and kitten stickers and it was so nice to see a sticker boat after so long? Now though I’m getting pet treats from boats as well as storage , I don’t know why they withhold stickers they seem to be coming up with more new pets regularly? :shock:
GC: LCSFBEACH
Level 80 storage TH 7020 and WM 6975
101/102 pets / 93 ⭐️⭐️⭐️ 1 ⭐️⭐️ 7 ⭐️
Karma 2.73 mil ❤️ and gold 115.51 mil
All mills ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Tier 7
Oblio98

Postby Oblio98 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:32 pm

I get more sticker boats on every other day, even boats with 2 or 3 stickers!! But only rarely on Sticker Day.

Just another PB Annoyance.

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:17 pm

Lcsfbeach wrote:I don’t get sticker boats and won’t unless they release more stickers, last time was a month ago?? They released orangutan and kitten stickers and it was so nice to see a sticker boat after so long? Now though I’m getting pet treats from boats as well as storage , I don’t know why they withhold stickers they seem to be coming up with more new pets regularly? :shock:

There are actually only a few pets now that haven’t been released to boats - Shelly, Cuddles, First Mate, Hummingbirds plus the most recent 8 (beaver, eagle, meerkats, aligator, crane, goat, parrot, owl). To me, that just doesn’t seem all that unreasonable, though I get why players who have finished all the others don’t like it. Especially compared to earlier when they were still holding back year old TF pets, They really have opened things up, except there is still nothing special about Tuesday.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 10
Lcsfbeach

Postby Lcsfbeach » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:07 am

BethM wrote:
Lcsfbeach wrote:I don’t get sticker boats and won’t unless they release more stickers, last time was a month ago?? They released orangutan and kitten stickers and it was so nice to see a sticker boat after so long? Now though I’m getting pet treats from boats as well as storage , I don’t know why they withhold stickers they seem to be coming up with more new pets regularly? :shock:

There are actually only a few pets now that haven’t been released to boats - Shelly, Cuddles, First Mate, Hummingbirds plus the most recent 8 (beaver, eagle, meerkats, aligator, crane, goat, parrot, owl). To me, that just doesn’t seem all that unreasonable, though I get why players who have finished all the others don’t like it. Especially compared to earlier when they were still holding back year old TF pets, They really have opened things up, except there is still nothing special about Tuesday.

I do get more pet treat boats on tuesdays , I was thinking that’s the replacement if you have all of the released stickers. Maybe for you it’s reasonable if you’re getting sticker boats at all. I don’t agree about the generosity on releasing pet stickers. I’d really like to see the bonus tiers offer an assortment of the ones still needed along with more from specific pets for just bonus tiers, plus the extra item, and see these newer pets on boats Tuesday or whenever. Sorry for off topic partially
GC: LCSFBEACH
Level 80 storage TH 7020 and WM 6975
101/102 pets / 93 ⭐️⭐️⭐️ 1 ⭐️⭐️ 7 ⭐️
Karma 2.73 mil ❤️ and gold 115.51 mil
All mills ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:44 pm

Ha, ha, ha. I have been cursing all these big boats showing up when I need the small ones with the nightshade, then I realized, it’s Sticker Tuesday! I’m getting sticker boat after sticker boat, some with 2 stickers.

I wonder if this means it has been fixed or did they just turn it on special to get in the way for this event?
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”