Halloween

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 5
Lcoelho

Halloween

Postby Lcoelho » Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:25 pm

Hello TRADEMASTER!
I found this in another site... don’t know if it’s the real thing but looks like we are in for another “terrifying” adventure!

Lcoelho
Level 80
Pets: most of them. Some at ⭐️⭐️⭐️, some at ⭐️⭐️ and some at ⭐️... GOING AT MY OWN PACE!
Somewhere in: SH, NY

Tier 5
cookie66

Re: Halloween

Postby cookie66 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:39 pm

so that's 5 of the most used mills potentially out of commission for the event. we'd better get stocking everything we need from those mills to meet the trade orders otherwise everything will grind to a halt.

it will be interesting to see the points offered so we know what to prioritise. at first sight it looks like it could be a challenging but fun event. the rewards sound decent too. :)
lvl 80: Paul with peacock avatar when connected to FB, or cookie with monkey head
TS Code: F5RB67

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:46 pm

It looks like they made a real effort to put a lot of variety into this event, using several mills instead of just 2 and maybe more boat use, plus a good number of decorations.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 9
Kissable32

Postby Kissable32 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:40 am

Wicked witches hut to give weekly prizes? Like the wizard tower thing??
Name is Tiffany
Avatar is a baby with the name Landry
Currently level 80
15 mills maxed
5 pets maxed
never enough coins, no prestige, and quite a bit of karma (hopefully it's good karma :lol: )

Lulusitis

Postby Lulusitis » Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:44 pm

Ooh yes ?.well I’m only picking a few bits out here n there..this TF ...so I’d better get busy in those mills ..coz I bet we get big orders ...nothing like busy fingers lols
Ooh will it be a weeks event I wonder ;)
Been level 75 now for sometime :D :D :D :D
Loving the game
Midlands uk
Playing on iPad Air 2 & 2nd Lulusitis’stoos Island on kindle lvl 34 going on 35
happy is my li quest in life...n getting my storage sorted please PB

Tier 2
Tinker22

Postby Tinker22 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:06 pm

Can you clear off the land around the waterfalls? Need more land to continue playing events. Love the changes made already made a month ago.

Please we need more land. This should be a easier to do.

Thanks!

Tier 3
alinutza2323

Postby alinutza2323 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:18 pm

this one is going to be HARD it seems that is the same like the Sand Castle........ so be prepared!!!!

Tier 9
Kissable32

Postby Kissable32 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:57 pm

alinutza2323 wrote:this one is going to be HARD it seems that is the same like the Sand Castle........ so be prepared!!!!

I vaguely remember the sandcastle, like maybe it started right around the time I stopped playing for a while, was it real hard?
Name is Tiffany
Currently level 80
15 mills maxed
5 pets maxed
never enough coins, no prestige, and quite a bit of karma (hopefully it's good karma :lol: )

Tier 16
Ely321

Postby Ely321 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:08 pm

Kissable32 wrote:
alinutza2323 wrote:this one is going to be HARD it seems that is the same like the Sand Castle........ so be prepared!!!!

I vaguely remember the sandcastle, like maybe it started right around the time I stopped playing for a while, was it real hard?

it was hard and long
first you built one sandcastle to level 7(there were 15 levels on the first one). at level 7 they gifted you a second one(only went to level 7). when they were both at level 7 they joined. you fed them both the same stuff so it was doing 2 events simultaneously :shock:

here is the wiki info on it to get a taste of what may be coming:
http://paradise-bay.wikia.com/wiki/Summer_Sandcastle
"ely 1" level 75 since Aug 2016
"NewEly2" aka "ely 2" level 75 since Apr 2017
"Willow Mist321" level 60 since Dec 2017
Township ID# 23FCNX Android version :D
Farmville Tropic Escape ID# KPH-C1B0 :D

Tier 9
Kissable32

Postby Kissable32 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:13 pm

Ely321 wrote:
Kissable32 wrote:

it was hard and long
first you built one sandcastle to level 7(there were 15 levels on the first one). at level 7 they gifted you a second one(only went to level 7). when they were both at level 7 they joined. you fed them both the same stuff so it was doing 2 events simultaneously :shock:

here is the wiki info on it to get a taste of what may be coming:
http://paradise-bay.wikia.com/wiki/Summer_Sandcastle

Good lord that sounds like a lot of work...why would they do it that way??

While I’m remembering past events, I kind of remembering playing the Christmas one of 2015 but my tree wasn’t on my island when I came back nor was it in storage...and I know I started the sandcastle one but I don’t even have the little smidgen of sand that I’ve seen on others islands to indicate they placed it but didn’t get far. Weird.
Name is Tiffany
Currently level 80
15 mills maxed
5 pets maxed

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”