Help...halloween event...

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 2
CKayKay

Help...halloween event...

Postby CKayKay » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:28 pm

Not interested in participating in this event...i have all these "ingredients", and apparently they cant be sold. How can i get these things out of my inventory?

Tier 6
Egersund

Re: Help...halloween event...

Postby Egersund » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:13 pm

CKayKay wrote:Not interested in participating in this event...i have all these "ingredients", and apparently they cant be sold. How can i get these things out of my inventory?

My lonely totems would love a visit and you can dump all those unwanted items in them!!! :D :D Four hours into this event and I am still on level two. THAT was due to lots of help!!!
Island Name: EgersundNorway with Growly Bear avatar

Tier 16
Ely321

Postby Ely321 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:57 pm

what's more, you can't 'store' the cauldrons. once they are on your island, they are there for good!!! NOT HAPPY!!!

has anyone confirmed if we can sell any of these things? especially since i'm not playing the event? and i REALLY REALLY DON'T WANT THOSE CAULDRONS ON MY ISLAND, please make them store-able :evil:
"ely 1" level 75 since Aug 2016
"NewEly2" aka "ely 2" level 75 since Apr 2017
"Willow Mist321" level 60 since Dec 2017
Township ID# 23FCNX Android version :D
Farmville Tropic Escape ID# KPH-C1B0 :D

Tier 11
Lutka48

Postby Lutka48 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:07 am

Ely321 wrote:what's more, you can't 'store' the cauldrons. once they are on your island, they are there for good!!! NOT HAPPY!!!

has anyone confirmed if we can sell any of these things? especially since i'm not playing the event? and i REALLY REALLY DON'T WANT THOSE CAULDRONS ON MY ISLAND, please make them store-able :evil:

No, we cannot sell anything!
All my mills are at standstill since I don’t have the ingredients. :cry:
GC: lutka48
PB level 80, island name Lucyna & level 80, island name Adam( koala pic)
All characters RL 21 in Lucyna game, lots of pets, kind of lost track :lol:
Wish list: find more room on my island

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:18 am

Ely321 wrote:what's more, you can't 'store' the cauldrons. once they are on your island, they are there for good!!! NOT HAPPY!!!

Im thinking the cauldrons will work like the things that made the flowers. That was the only time we had this system where the crop producer item lasted The whole event. Those turned into decorations after the even and I would expect the cauldrons will too, once the event ends and they can’t be harvested.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 16
Ely321

Postby Ely321 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:40 am

BethM wrote:

Im thinking the cauldrons will work like the things that made the flowers. That was the only time we had this system where the crop producer item lasted The whole event. Those turned into decorations after the even and I would expect the cauldrons will too, once the event ends and they can’t be harvested.

that's what i'm thinking too but i still submitted a ticket for it

and we can't sell anything? so we can't even play regular while the event is on or we'll get loaded with stuff to fill our storages that we can't even get rid of without playing to make one item into another to feed the &*&^%%^ thing?

Tier 2
spaceinvader

Postby spaceinvader » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:04 am

Ely321 wrote:
BethM wrote:

that's what i'm thinking too but i still submitted a ticket for it

and we can't sell anything? so we can't even play regular while the event is on or we'll get loaded with stuff to fill our storages that we can't even get rid of without playing to make one item into another to feed the &*&^%%^ thing?

I submitted a ticket too. I don’t like the way they made this event so I’m not playing it. If they won’t remove them, I guess I’ll harvest them anyway and give what I can to friends who are playing. This is beyond ridiculous :?
QubeTown - k0alia

Level 80

Tier 16
Ely321

Postby Ely321 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:11 am

spaceinvader wrote:I submitted a ticket too. I don’t like the way they made this event so I’m not playing it. If they won’t remove them, I guess I’ll harvest them anyway and give what I can to friends who are playing. This is beyond ridiculous :?

you can only feed some of the items collected from the cauldrons to other players and then it only exchanges it for another item so . . . . mine are going to be sitting under trees until they remove them :| and i'm not placing them at all on the other islands. i just placed them as a test on the first one :?

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”