Totem too close to pet (kuhni45)

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
SSSusan

Totem too close to pet (kuhni45)

Postby SSSusan » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:32 am

My friend kuhni45 has their event totem right next to the Frightful Flying Fox. I have tried over and over to charge the totem, but every time I get the FFF instead.

Anyone who is not getting event charges, might want to look at moving the totem and spire to a better location. For example, away from pets, and right next to Keani so people can see them immediately upon landing.

Lulusitis

Re: Totem too close to pet (kuhni45)

Postby Lulusitis » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:35 am

..you can’t make people move their islands around ...it’s really upto them .....
IF YOU ARE HAVING A PROBLEM

Try moving your screen around n enlarge that area as much as possible .....it’s angling it right ....but not impossible .....

Hope this helps your problem
NGood luck in your totems pole building
Been level 75 now for sometime :D :D :D :D
Loving the game
Midlands uk
Playing on iPad Air 2 & 2nd Lulusitis’stoos Island on kindle lvl 34 going on 35
happy is my li quest in life...n getting my storage sorted please PB

Tier 2
Nooneandanyone

Re: Totem too close to pet (kuhni45)

Postby Nooneandanyone » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:47 am

Sure you can arrange your island how you want and I can give gifts to islands how I want— if I have to wrestle with close items, I skip your island and if I can’t find your totems, I skip your island. I always have a stock of pet gifts so often your special event item doesn’t stick out with it’s exclamation. So the advice was good, if you want to help visitors. If you don’t want visitors, arrange for your own satisfaction.
FB: Alice Carroll (Happy to add PB friends)
GC: emojis that read “sun moon | Alice down the rabbit hole | stars rain”

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”