Apologies

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 5
Lcoelho

Apologies

Postby Lcoelho » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:23 pm

I would like to spolozige to all PB friends who stop by my island and gave me treats.
Unfortunately I can’t give anything back since I’m out of stuff and decided that If I finish this darn event I will visit you all and repay your generosity... I wrote down your names.... many, many thanks and I’m stuck playing!
Lcoelho
Level 80
Pets: most of them. Some at ⭐️⭐️⭐️, some at ⭐️⭐️ and some at ⭐️... GOING AT MY OWN PACE!
Somewhere in: SH, NY

Tier 3
SapphyreBlues

Re: Apologies

Postby SapphyreBlues » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:27 pm

Lcoelho wrote:I would like to spolozige to all PB friends who stop by my island and gave me treats.
Unfortunately I can’t give anything back since I’m out of stuff and decided that If I finish this darn event I will visit you all and repay your generosity... I wrote down your names.... many, many thanks and I’m stuck playing!

They knew we would need that stuff and it would be in very short supply, even with purchasing extra cauldrons. This whole thing is a money grab for King.

Missjanecobb

Postby Missjanecobb » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:02 pm

SapphyreBlues wrote:They knew we would need that stuff and it would be in very short supply, even with purchasing extra cauldrons. This whole thing is a money grab for King.

We figured out that you only get the opportunity to buy extra cauldrons if you also buy the kickstart bundle for real money.

Megwilson06

Postby Megwilson06 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:18 pm

Missjanecobb wrote:
SapphyreBlues wrote:They knew we would need that stuff and it would be in very short supply, even with purchasing extra cauldrons. This whole thing is a money grab for King.

We figured out that you only get the opportunity to buy extra cauldrons if you also buy the kickstart bundle for real money.

I bought the kickstart bundle, but I cannot purchase additional cauldrons with gems. They don’t expire after a set amount of harvests, so I don’t know how someone would be able to purchase another.

Game Center ID: Megwilson06
Level: 80

QubeTown: Megwilson06
Farmville Tropic Escape code: JWS-8555
Decurse code: UEJQAAAA

Tier 9
Bobbo

Postby Bobbo » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:00 am

Are you at the max for cauldrons?

The most you can have is 4.

2 from the bundle and 2 from the game.

Tier 6
bBadkitty

Postby bBadkitty » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:10 am

Bobbo wrote:Are you at the max for cauldrons?

The most you can have is 4.

2 from the bundle and 2 from the game.

I bought the extra 2. Was there also a jump start in the totem poles because I didn't get it?
Level 80 waiting for next lvl
Holding at 12 pets to max lvl including the new one.
Working on two star for pizza mill
Daily addiction to playing now 5 hrs a day and on my days off up to 9 :o

Avatar is a kitty with diving helmet.

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”