Can not make Pumpkin potions

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Stromburg

Can not make Pumpkin potions

Postby Stromburg » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:05 am

Since this started I have made only 300 exp and 200 exp on my totems. I can not get moon dust. Yet I see posts that other players have too much. RNG seems to be the issue here. I have been able to make only 5 pumpkin potions.

Anyone else having the problem of not being able to make the Pumpkin potion? or any other potion?
Last edited by Stromburg on Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Stromburg

Re: Little Exp for totems

Postby Stromburg » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:11 am

LOL I just received one moon dust.

Tier 2
mzkageG

Re: Can not make Pumpkin potions

Postby mzkageG » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:14 am

lol I complained I never get green slime ,,,then I got 2 at once , maybe someone is reading :lol:
level 80
New Zealand
Daily player

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:48 am

Yes, the pumpkin potion is a real bottleneck. It is on the critical bath to both the final totem foods and they require all three of the cauldron items. If you lack any one you just have to wait or spend gems. Fir me, that means wait. If we have a surplus of blue or green, we can gift one to get the nightshade, but for me, that one hasn’t been the problem. I seem always to be down to 1 or 0 of either blue or green, usually green today.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Stromburg

Postby Stromburg » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:45 am

I played for 4 hours and received one moon dust. This event is broken. I placed 100 exp (one potion on a totem) today.

Tier 6
Egersund

Postby Egersund » Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:06 am

Stromburg wrote:I played for 4 hours and received one moon dust. This event is broken. I placed 100 exp (one potion on a totem) today.

I have been playing this event and luckily (OH so happy) got the 20 minute cauldrons as soon as they came out. It has not helped much at all with my two cauldrons. Why, one asks? Because, I can not get the Unicorn Dust to make two of the items. I want to save my gems for Eternal trees since I do not have them all. I want to save gems for Phantom Sloths when they come out again. I want to save gems for extra divers and turtles... I can not splurge all my gems on this event just because they planned it so poorly! I do not want to buy a starter pack (mid-event nor last chance bundle either) to finish the event. I will put in the time, we shall see if I am able to finish or not. Those without time had better do something about it if you want to finish is all I know. If I am NOT able to finish, I am ok with that and will have monuments of hard work or to futility or to capitalism as some suggest in here... :lol: :lol: (Besides, Bobbo will be driven crazy with unfinished things in my inventory on display with pride!) :twisted:
Island Name: EgersundNorway with Growly Bear avatar

Missjanecobb

Postby Missjanecobb » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:23 pm

The cynical reply is that the devs know perfectly well what they have done, and that it is a deliberate thing to try to make people spend a lot of gems and/or buy the kickstart packages.

Swtwhtwlf1

Postby Swtwhtwlf1 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:32 pm

This event is nothing B'S I can't even get the dust. When I'm so close to finishing any of the table events , the event is over. You creators are making it so hard to finish I'm giving up on any of the events. I'll stick to my other games events at least I can finish them :x

Tier 6
Egersund

Postby Egersund » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:35 pm

Missjanecobb wrote:The cynical reply is that the devs know perfectly well what they have done, and that it is a deliberate thing to try to make people spend a lot of gems and/or buy the kickstart packages.

Let them spend it. If I had extra lolly, I would too! I am just tired of this as it is... Too much boredom in the game now! :roll: :roll:

Tier 6
Egersund

Postby Egersund » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:37 pm

Swtwhtwlf1 wrote:This event is nothing B'S I can't even get the dust. When I'm so close to finishing any of the table events , the event is over. You creators are making it so hard to finish I'm giving up on any of the events. I'll stick to my other games events at least I can finish them :x

SAME problem here. NO UNICORN DUST to make anything. Just waiting and waiting and harvesting and waiting some more and... Grrrr!!!! :evil: :evil:

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”