Dear Paradise Bay

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
BettyMcG

Dear Paradise Bay

Postby BettyMcG » Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:41 pm

The number one thing you can do right now to salvage this event is to allow the sale of left over ingredients and tonics. There are players who need them and there are players who have them. This event is an epic fail and you are alienating your most loyal players. Let us help each other since you chose not to do so. You must understand this game is different and requires different strategies to retain players.
level 70
I play on Win 10 but my game is also on my iPhone.
Gamecenter ID OW*45 My game center is gone as are all my friends and the ability to add new friends.
Paradise Bay Name Betty

Tier 4
Mommyof2girls

Re: Dear Paradise Bay

Postby Mommyof2girls » Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:06 pm

I totally agree with letting us sell these!!! I'd post what I've got in a heartbeat...
- April
Level: 80
Treehouse: 4305
Windmill: 4105
Loving life in paradise!
8-) 8-) 8-)

Tier 5
outpt1

Postby outpt1 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:11 pm

This would be most welcomed and kill two birds with one stone not to mention clogging up WM.
Level 80
Small town East Texas
Island 1 outpt1
Island 2 outpt2 of course

Tier 11
Lutka48

Postby Lutka48 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:36 pm

Mommyof2girls wrote:I totally agree with letting us sell these!!! I'd post what I've got in a heartbeat...

I would post what is still have and go full blast producing more pumpkins , potions and whatever is needed for this event.
Please let us truly help other players like in many previous events .
GC: lutka48
PB level 80, island name Lucyna & level 80, island name Adam( koala pic)
All characters RL 21 in Lucyna game, lots of pets, kind of lost track :lol:
Wish list: find more room on my island

Tier 4
Neen

Postby Neen » Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:58 pm

I have to actually say that today I contemplated using the button of doom on my island! I feel so defeated by this event. I spend a lot of my time organising and stacking my island to be prepared for the next event that is constantly thrown at us. Everything I have ever done with this game has gone out the window with this event. It’s really no fun at all and I know I won’t complete it. Unstacking 5 Mills using 1200 gems and buying my piggy bank apparently isn’t enough!! Maybe the last chance bundle will offer some hope but at this point I doubt it. Shame on you PB what were you seriously thinking giving us an impossible event with no way to help other?.. I have tried to help gifting from my second island but know this was a pebble in the ocean!!
FB: Neen Paradise. Feel free to add me :)
Uk

Lalaland

Postby Lalaland » Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:16 am

I agree. This will be the first time I don't complete an event. I'm on level 12 and I give up. This is no fun and I'm tired of it. Shame on PB.

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”