Help!

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 6
paradisebaygratuit
Posts: 614
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:43 pm

Help!

Postby paradisebaygratuit » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:59 pm

I really need help.
I'm on level 13.
Not currently diving.
PB level 80

I have exhausted all my gems and am trying to harvest ever 20 minutes with the help of a timer.

I can't finish on my own for sure, need 32.25 hours for but only 29 hours remain.
80 Lvl; 4000 Tree; 4125 Wind; 4527 Prestige; 243,689 Karma; All land, islands; All pets xcp Wolf, Electric Eel, Long Eared Mouse, Camel, Ostrich, Pegacorn, White Hart, Dragon Hatchling, Griffin Cub, Ghost Pelican; All mills max xcp Paradise Pies :D
Top

Tier 7
Oblio98
Posts: 966
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:08 am

Re: Help!

Postby Oblio98 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:05 pm

Not sure how to find you.

What's your island name(s)
Last edited by Oblio98 on Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Top

Tier 11
Lutka48
Posts: 2199
Joined: Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: Help!

Postby Lutka48 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:10 pm

paradisebaygratuit wrote:I really need help.
I'm on level 13.
Not currently diving.
PB level 80

I have exhausted all my gems and am trying to harvest ever 20 minutes with the help of a timer.

I can't finish on my own for sure, need 32.25 hours for but only 29 hours remain.

Are you friends with anyone on forum or is your game connected to FB?
GC: lutka48
PB level 80, island name Lucyna & level 80, island name Adam( koala pic)
All characters RL 21 in Lucyna game, lots of pets, kind of lost track :lol:
Wish list: find more room on my island
Location: Canada
Top

Tier 3
breezyanna
Posts: 188
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:58 am

Re: Help!

Postby breezyanna » Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:11 pm

Could you sell dyes on WM on the chance that we might find you?
Top

Tier 6
paradisebaygratuit
Posts: 614
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:43 pm

Re: Help!

Postby paradisebaygratuit » Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:30 pm

breezyanna wrote:Could you sell dyes on WM on the chance that we might find you?


Yes
80 Lvl; 4000 Tree; 4125 Wind; 4527 Prestige; 243,689 Karma; All land, islands; All pets xcp Wolf, Electric Eel, Long Eared Mouse, Camel, Ostrich, Pegacorn, White Hart, Dragon Hatchling, Griffin Cub, Ghost Pelican; All mills max xcp Paradise Pies :D
Top

Tier 6
paradisebaygratuit
Posts: 614
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:43 pm

Re: Help!

Postby paradisebaygratuit » Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:34 pm

Lutka48 wrote:
paradisebaygratuit wrote:I really need help.
I'm on level 13.
Not currently diving.
PB level 80

I have exhausted all my gems and am trying to harvest ever 20 minutes with the help of a timer.

I can't finish on my own for sure, need 32.25 hours for but only 29 hours remain.

Are you friends with anyone on forum or is your game connected to FB?


I do have friends from FB, I'm not sure how many of my friends are also members in the forum.
80 Lvl; 4000 Tree; 4125 Wind; 4527 Prestige; 243,689 Karma; All land, islands; All pets xcp Wolf, Electric Eel, Long Eared Mouse, Camel, Ostrich, Pegacorn, White Hart, Dragon Hatchling, Griffin Cub, Ghost Pelican; All mills max xcp Paradise Pies :D
Top

Jemima80
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:05 am

Re: Help!

Postby Jemima80 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:43 pm

I am in the same position! If anyone could help I would appreciate it soooooooo much!
I’m going to put some green dye on the market, not sure what will come up as my name?? I am logged in with Facebook but my welcome is always “fampreece”? Please let me know if you see this, I’m going to put all green dyes at minimum price right now
Top

Tier 5
Lcoelho
Posts: 480
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:46 am

Re: Help!

Postby Lcoelho » Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:37 pm

paradisebaygratuit wrote:I really need help.
I'm on level 13.
Not currently diving.
PB level 80

I have exhausted all my gems and am trying to harvest ever 20 minutes with the help of a timer.

I can't finish on my own for sure, need 32.25 hours for but only 29 hours remain.

Please put green dye on sale so I can find you.
Lcoelho
Level 80
Pets: most of them. Some at ⭐️⭐️⭐️, some at ⭐️⭐️ and some at ⭐️... GOING AT MY OWN PACE!
Somewhere in: SH, NY
Top

Tier 9
Bobbo
Posts: 1295
Joined: Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:46 pm

Re: Help!

Postby Bobbo » Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:22 pm

Too bad we can’t designate one island as the “go to” by boat so we can find Trademasters in distress there and follow them back to their islands to help.
Image
Top

Tier 6
Egersund
Posts: 661
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:03 pm

Re: Help!

Postby Egersund » Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:26 pm

Bobbo wrote:Too bad we can’t designate one island as the “go to” by boat so we can find Trademasters in distress there and follow them back to their islands to help.


Yep, would be a nice feature!
Island Name: EgersundNorway with Growly Bear avatar
Location: SW coast of Norway
Top

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”