Are your cauldrons still filling up?

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 4
Snooby
Posts: 404
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:47 pm

Are your cauldrons still filling up?

Postby Snooby » Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:15 pm

I’m a bit surprised that, although the event has ended , my purple cauldrons are still filling up every twenty minutes!
Kent. England
First Island - disepara, July 2016, level 80
Second island - Chicken run, April 2018, level 55.
Pet count. - abysmal :oops:
https://youtu.be/DYlcVevsx_8
Top

Tier 2
diotima
Posts: 23
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:36 am

Re: Are your cauldrons still filling up?

Postby diotima » Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:20 pm

Mine too!!
Top

Rhosa
Posts: 37
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:56 pm

Re: Are your cauldrons still filling up?

Postby Rhosa » Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:31 pm

Mine too and I can't put them in storage.
Top

Tier 4
alteo
Posts: 306
Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:13 am

Re: Are your cauldrons still filling up?

Postby alteo » Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:42 pm

Same here. I still harvest and feed them to friends who hv not max their totems, just not too sure whether it helps since the event is over. Can someone confirm on this?
Island name: Alteo
G+ id: AlTeo88
Level: 80

Too many pets, too little space.
Too much gold, too few things to spend on.
Top

1winenut
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:26 am

Re: Are your cauldrons still filling up?

Postby 1winenut » Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:45 pm

And now I’m getting green slime. Go figure
Top

Tier 6
Egersund
Posts: 661
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:03 pm

Re: Are your cauldrons still filling up?

Postby Egersund » Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:52 pm

alteo wrote:Same here. I still harvest and feed them to friends who hv not max their totems, just not too sure whether it helps since the event is over. Can someone confirm on this?


My TT/SS are showing just the clock until the next feeding (of sugar cane). SS is maxed, but TT was only level 12 so...I am hoping... However, I am getting presents (25 pts. prestige for each hit and tools, primo pet treats, etc..., but no gems - drat!) when people feed it!!
Island Name: EgersundNorway with Growly Bear avatar
Location: SW coast of Norway
Top

Tier 4
alteo
Posts: 306
Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:13 am

Re: Are your cauldrons still filling up?

Postby alteo » Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:18 pm

Egersund wrote:
alteo wrote:Same here. I still harvest and feed them to friends who hv not max their totems, just not too sure whether it helps since the event is over. Can someone confirm on this?


My TT/SS are showing just the clock until the next feeding (of sugar cane). SS is maxed, but TT was only level 12 so...I am hoping... However, I am getting presents (25 pts. prestige for each hit and tools, primo pet treats, etc..., but no gems - drat!) when people feed it!!


Thanks Egersund, I guess it doesn't work anymore. That's all we get when they are fed, no gem. It has been so in all previous events...
Island name: Alteo
G+ id: AlTeo88
Level: 80

Too many pets, too little space.
Too much gold, too few things to spend on.
Top

Tier 4
DragonWalker
Posts: 389
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:18 pm

Re: Are your cauldrons still filling up?

Postby DragonWalker » Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:45 pm

According to CoffeeQueen and MauiMonkey's posts on page 4 of the "Leftovers" thread unfinished event items can still be leveled up.
Started Playing = December 10, 2015
Connected To Google+ :
Island Name = DragonWalker56 *** Game Avatar = Orange Dragon Head
During Bad Weather Or Disconnected From Google+ :
Original Island Name = Raven *** Game Avatar = Monkey Head
Lvl 80
Top

Tier 6
Egersund
Posts: 661
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:03 pm

Re: Are your cauldrons still filling up?

Postby Egersund » Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:50 pm

DragonWalker wrote:According to CoffeeQueen and MauiMonkey's posts on page 4 of the "Leftovers" thread unfinished event items can still be leveled up.


I prefer to just help others and not worry about my TT. I am burnt-out in a sense. Thanks!
Island Name: EgersundNorway with Growly Bear avatar
Location: SW coast of Norway
Top

Tier 3
C2K1
Posts: 205
Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:28 pm

Re: Are your cauldrons still filling up?

Postby C2K1 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:58 pm

Just had a download. They now stopped filling up and I could put them in storage!
All the way to level 80 and I enjoyed the whole ride!!!
Island name: "C.K." aka "Bhutan18"
Danke/ Thank you for all the people that I met along this journey!

Farmville Tropic Escape Code: L4K-UXZV
Top

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”