Issue with collecting dive rewards?

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 12
Livinez

Re: Issue with collecting dive rewards?

Postby Livinez » Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:03 am

Lcsfbeach wrote:
Livinez wrote:The same started happening to me but my thoughts were the same as Beach’s. I just think they decided to trim some of the graphics fat from the game. I started checking my inventory before collecting my final dive prizes and my totals did increase so I’m pretty sure we’re still receiving all our prizes.

Before this, there were many times that I waited until the very end of my dive to collect all the helper shells at once along with my final dive reward and my game would nearly “tilt” and a couple of times actually CRASHED! :o

I think this is a good change. The only real way to ensure you’re receiving all your rewards is to click individual helper shells before your dive is over. I sometimes do this when I have the time. ;)

*Off Topic*
@Beach~I see your TH Storage has far exceeded mine when previously you were behind.8-)
I was just curious whether or not your Storage Piece panel has disappeared yet? If not, how many TH blades do you need for each upgrade?

Liv I've been ahead of you on TH for awhile since shortly after they released the storage again and they gave me back my storage from the level increase. Each time you've asked me I've been ahead on TH ? I'm only short on crates for treehouse and blades for windmill. I only need 11 blades on WM and 11 paddles on TH for each upgrade. I do dillegently use the storage islands now :D

Glad the Dive Rewrds issue turned out to be nonissue. :P

@Beach~My apologies... I never knew they actually gave you the additional 125 storage spaces you said you never received. I just remembered when the new Storage upgrades were released on Sept 7th, your TH was at 4015 and mine was 4965. When you posted you said you knew that was because I had way more storage pieces saved up. A little over a month later...on Oct.19th, my TH was at 5575 and yours 5570. So actually the reverse has been the case. No big deal. I was only curious how you were coming along. Given the fact that I need 13 TH paddles each upgrade and you require 11 means that the majority of your increases are coming from sources other than upgrades pieces (ie. dives, Dock trades, Wishes, etc)

I’m really glad they finally gave you the upgrades you requested. It’s always nice when a Support Ticket reaps a positive result! :)
Level 80
Storage: WM:6695 TH:6350
101/102 Pets: 95 ⭐️⭐️⭐️ 6 ⭐️
All Mills ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Gold: 102.75M Karma: 1.68M
Playing Since 8/6/2015

Tier 10
Lcsfbeach

Postby Lcsfbeach » Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:28 pm

Liv I never got confirmation from PB, what I did notice that all of a sudden my TH storage was way ahead of my WM, like it usually was. Remember I finished the 5 new levels in less than 4 hours and was not paying attention :shock: makes me happy when I think about it now :D I remember then being farther behind then I thought I should be cause I was always ahead before, then I was close behind you on TH all of a sudden. I was never 900 points behind, probably a typo. I get WM upgrades from storage pieces everyday pretty much and TH every 2 to 3 days. I get boats , I've gotten an award from Relic Ruins once, I play WWS, dives, I've gotten storage from the bazaar.

I apologies again for being off topic, let's discuss this stuff in PM , unless you want to make a post about it :shock: By the way congrats on your storage counts :D
GC: LCSFBEACH
Level 80 storage TH 7020 and WM 6975
101/102 pets / 93 ⭐️⭐️⭐️ 1 ⭐️⭐️ 7 ⭐️
Karma 2.73 mil ❤️ and gold 115.51 mil
All mills ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Tier 12
Livinez

Postby Livinez » Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:14 pm

Lcsfbeach wrote:Liv I never got confirmation from PB, what I did notice that all of a sudden my TH storage was way ahead of my WM, like it usually was. Remember I finished the 5 new levels in less than 4 hours and was not paying attention :shock: makes me happy when I think about it now :D I remember then being farther behind then I thought I should be cause I was always ahead before, then I was close behind you on TH all of a sudden. I was never 900 points behind, probably a typo. I get WM upgrades from storage pieces everyday pretty much and TH every 2 to 3 days. I get boats , I've gotten an award from Relic Ruins once, I play WWS, dives, I've gotten storage from the bazaar.

I apologies again for being off topic, let's discuss this stuff in PM , unless you want to make a post about it :shock: By the way congrats on your storage counts :D

Yes apologies everyone for veering off topic.
My storage piece panel just disappeared so I’m done upgrading using upgrade pieces for awhile anyway.
Congratulations to you Beach on all your recent accomplishments! You’re awesome!!!❤️
Level 80
Storage: WM:6695 TH:6350
101/102 Pets: 95 ⭐️⭐️⭐️ 6 ⭐️
All Mills ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Gold: 102.75M Karma: 1.68M
Playing Since 8/6/2015

Tier 4
CoffeeQueen

Postby CoffeeQueen » Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:14 am

I saw this same thing happen on my 2 bays with collecting after dive was over. I didn't pay attention to the clam count on either one, didn't know this was an issue until now. I also didn't see this post until after I had collected and came here. What bothered me wasn't the clam count but that I didn't see the other rewards that usually come from the helpers. I guess next time I do a dive I'll have to not only pay attention to the clam count but also take inventory or do screenshots of my storage before and after so I can try and figure out the other prizes.
Level 80, name Julie, FB: Main Bay
TS Code: A684EK Level 66

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:27 am

CoffeeQueen wrote:I saw this same thing happen on my 2 bays with collecting after dive was over. I didn't pay attention to the clam count on either one, didn't know this was an issue until now. I also didn't see this post until after I had collected and came here. What bothered me wasn't the clam count but that I didn't see the other rewards that usually come from the helpers. I guess next time I do a dive I'll have to not only pay attention to the clam count but also take inventory or do screenshots of my storage before and after so I can try and figure out the other prizes.

On my next dive, I'm going to do what Liv suggested and click each helper one by one and do the chest last, just to confirm.
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Tier 11
mauimonkey

Postby mauimonkey » Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:03 pm

Just wanted to make a report and share some info. After this discussion I did make a point to collect from the clams of helpers more often, though I didn’t always collect them all and still had to do a mass collection of some at the end of my dive. Anyway, my last dive I decided not to collect from the clams, but to do a mass collection at the very end of my dive cycle (12h) like I usually do. So I took stock of my clearing tools, dyes and pearls, and then collected helper rewards en masse:

Though it only showed one axe coming from the helper clams, what I got added to my inventory was 2 axes, 5 red dye and 5 pearls (not including the dye I got from my last dive chest).

So anyway, just noting that the new graphics there for sure are not showing everything we are actually getting :)
Level 80
Maui, Hawaii, USA
Wish list: jokes

Nee

Postby Nee » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:52 pm

I am also having problems with clams since the last patch. I have assisted several times and my clams (pink shells) is still the same total count. I used to get 3 or so on an assist. My total clam count has not changed since the patch. At this rate I will never get my spring boat.

Tier 2
Xteen

Postby Xteen » Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:40 pm

Was there a resolution to this topic? Late last week I Used germs to get another seal to assist in more dives and increase my clams. I had my seals working almost full-time all weekend long and here it is Monday morning and my clam count has not increased by a single clam. I came here and searched the topic to see how to get more clams and found your post

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:51 pm

If your clam count is already 400 or more, you won’t get more clams until you spend some. It is possible to go a tiny bit over 400, like if you have 399 and collect 3 in a bunch, but the next thing you collect after reaching 400 won’t include more clams.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Megwilson06

Postby Megwilson06 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:01 pm

Snooby wrote:Hi meg, can’t help with you problem, but just want to thank you for feeding nearly all the pets on my island (disepara) on 19th October. I did put a thank you in the off topic section, pet feeding appreciation thread, but don’t know if you come on the Forum often. :) :)

Edit. I’ve just had a look at your video, and it does seem you have only two helpers on that dive

I was able to find you from Oblio’s post. I love helping forum members out when I can find you all.

Thanks for all of the info. I’m glad it’s just a graphics issue. Forgive me for responding so late, I was in the middle of moving when I posted this. You guys are always so much more helpful than PB staff :)
Game Center ID: Megwilson06
Level: 80

QubeTown: Megwilson06
Farmville Tropic Escape code: JWS-8555
Decurse code: UEJQAAAA

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”