How do you get visitors to come to your island

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 2
Sraymond90

How do you get visitors to come to your island

Postby Sraymond90 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:14 pm

I have been playing this game for a couple years now .. My friend list is apparently maxed and I've noticed that a lot of times some profiles will have a lot of visitors on their Island and I was just curious because I barely get any visitors and I don't really get that many people to help me feed pets or with dives so is there something specific that I should be doing to get more visitors? / helpers? Or is it kinda average to not have much activity as far as feeding pets, and helps with dives. :)
level 79

Tier 4
Snooby

Re: How do you get visitors to come to your island

Postby Snooby » Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:38 pm

Hi. You could try visiting lots of islands via the world market, feed pets, help on dives, and hopefully some players will visit your island in return. And it helps if you can make your island attractive so there’s something for visitors to see (and admire :lol: :lol: )
Kent. England
First Island - disepara, July 2016, level 80
Second island - Chicken run, April 2018, level 55.
Pet count. - abysmal :oops:
https://youtu.be/DYlcVevsx_8

Stephanie9609

Postby Stephanie9609 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:12 pm

I try to sell some items other players want and are not common on the WM (world market). Some may friend your island to get better items. But getting a lot of visitors tends to take time.
Island name is Stephanie.
Lots of pets are on the westside, decorations on the east side, and mills in the middle.

jdyoder

Postby jdyoder » Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:02 am

I think it also helps to have a recognizable image other than the default monkey face. I try to reciprocate when people give me gifts, but with so many monkey faces, I can't always tell who gave what. It would be nice if they had a selection within the game like they do with their other games, but as it is you have to connect to get something other than the monkey.

Tier 2
Sraymond90

Postby Sraymond90 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:05 am

Thanks for the suggestions guys. Helpful !! :D
level 79

Tier 12
Livinez

Postby Livinez » Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:14 am

Sraymond90 wrote:I have been playing this game for a couple years now .. My friend list is apparently maxed and I've noticed that a lot of times some profiles will have a lot of visitors on their Island and I was just curious because I barely get any visitors and I don't really get that many people to help me feed pets or with dives so is there something specific that I should be doing to get more visitors? / helpers? Or is it kinda average to not have much activity as far as feeding pets, and helps with dives. :)

The main reasons I might drop by...

1. If your boat appears on my island and I’m neither selling or diving. I then assume you are in need of my assistance with an event or dive.

2. You appear in my WM selling stuff I REALLY need (mainly crops) and I visit to ‘Thank You’ by either feeding something or if you’re diving; join your dive.

The avatar means little to me in these instances but if I’m bored and in the mood to do a little island hopping by way of the WM; I do visit the shops with a pic instead of the monkey face first. ;)
Level 80
Storage: WM:6695 TH:6350
101/102 Pets: 95 ⭐️⭐️⭐️ 6 ⭐️
All Mills ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Gold: 102.75M Karma: 1.68M
Playing Since 8/6/2015

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:34 pm

I’ve found the best way to get visitors helping my dives and feeding my builders is to do a lot of helping and feeding myself. I think most players make a point of trying to visit and join dives of anyone they see in their dive helper bar at least once. Even with 4 helper seals we can’t help all the time but I take turns working the up and down the helper bar. I esp try to make sure I visit any names or avatars I don’t know when I am diving. I figure I can help the ones on my friend bar on the day in between dives.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”