Pumpkins for sale in the WM

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 1
Starfalling38
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:17 pm

Pumpkins for sale in the WM

Postby Starfalling38 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:36 am

Hi all, i have seen pumpkins for sale in the WM. Also a Halloween house on some other islands. According to Wiki the house you buy with candy corn, but i havent seen ant candy corn come up. Anyone know where to find this and the pumpkins ppl are selling?

Thanks
Susie ;)
Top

Tier 11
mauimonkey
Posts: 2754
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:07 am

Re: Pumpkins for sale in the WM

Postby mauimonkey » Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:52 pm

The pumpkins were from the Halloween event 2 years ago. They are no longer available and have no use in the game anymore. People are selling them just to get rid of them (Wesley will buy them eventually).

The candy corn currency was from the Halloween event 3 years ago. Also no longer available.

You can purchase the haunted house at Ghost Ship Cove for 10 doubloons in the first trade panel, but GSC needs to be maxed at relationship level 10 before it will be offered.
Level 80
Maui, Hawaii, USA
Wish list: jokes
Top

Tier 16
BethM
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:36 pm

Re: Pumpkins for sale in the WM

Postby BethM » Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:07 pm

I still have 7 pumpkins left over from that event, but not the corresponding bazaar entries. I wonder if I bought 3 more if the 10 pumpkin sticker chest would come back.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)
Top

Tier 11
mauimonkey
Posts: 2754
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:07 am

Re: Pumpkins for sale in the WM

Postby mauimonkey » Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:18 pm

BethM wrote:I still have 7 pumpkins left over from that event, but not the corresponding bazaar entries. I wonder if I bought 3 more if the 10 pumpkin sticker chest would come back.

No, it won’t. It’s been confirmed by many people.
Level 80
Maui, Hawaii, USA
Wish list: jokes
Top

Tier 16
BethM
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:36 pm

Re: Pumpkins for sale in the WM

Postby BethM » Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:23 pm

Ok, thanks. I suspected that was the case, but hope springs eternal.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)
Top

Tier 11
mauimonkey
Posts: 2754
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:07 am

Re: Pumpkins for sale in the WM

Postby mauimonkey » Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:30 pm

Ikr. I don’t even know why they take away those options anyway. If people can still use them, why not let them use them?

I have a friend that had a ton of pumpkins still when they made that change. Can’t remeber when it was. Let me see........
Nope, not easy to find (it’s in another place) and too time consuming for such a minor detail, lol.
Level 80
Maui, Hawaii, USA
Wish list: jokes
Top

Tier 1
Starfalling38
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:17 pm

Re: Pumpkins for sale in the WM

Postby Starfalling38 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:11 am

Thanks for info everyone, it was most helpful.
Susie ;)
Top

Stephanie9609
Posts: 52
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:58 pm

Re: Pumpkins for sale in the WM

Postby Stephanie9609 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:49 am

mauimonkey wrote:The pumpkins were from the Halloween event 2 years ago. They are no longer available and have no use in the game anymore. People are selling them just to get rid of them (Wesley will buy them eventually).

The candy corn currency was from the Halloween event 3 years ago. Also no longer available.

You can purchase the haunted house at Ghost Ship Cove for 10 doubloons in the first trade panel, but GSC needs to be maxed at relationship level 10 before it will be offered.

Does the haunted house do anything practical?
Island name is Stephanie.
Lots of pets are on the westside, decorations on the east side, and mills in the middle.
Top

Tier 15
J1st
Posts: 6675
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:55 am

Re: Pumpkins for sale in the WM

Postby J1st » Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:58 am

Stephanie9609 wrote:
mauimonkey wrote:The pumpkins were from the Halloween event 2 years ago. They are no longer available and have no use in the game anymore. People are selling them just to get rid of them (Wesley will buy them eventually).

The candy corn currency was from the Halloween event 3 years ago. Also no longer available.

You can purchase the haunted house at Ghost Ship Cove for 10 doubloons in the first trade panel, but GSC needs to be maxed at relationship level 10 before it will be offered.

Does the haunted house do anything practical?

You would have to define practical. When clicked, bats fly out of it, if that's what you mean.
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/
Top

Tier 11
mauimonkey
Posts: 2754
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:07 am

Re: Pumpkins for sale in the WM

Postby mauimonkey » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:58 am

Stephanie9609 wrote:
mauimonkey wrote:The pumpkins were from the Halloween event 2 years ago. They are no longer available and have no use in the game anymore. People are selling them just to get rid of them (Wesley will buy them eventually).

The candy corn currency was from the Halloween event 3 years ago. Also no longer available.

You can purchase the haunted house at Ghost Ship Cove for 10 doubloons in the first trade panel, but GSC needs to be maxed at relationship level 10 before it will be offered.

Does the haunted house do anything practical?

It’s just a nice piece of decor. That’s about it. You can see its animation by tapping it on someone else’s island.
Level 80
Maui, Hawaii, USA
Wish list: jokes
Top

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”