Maxed Stacked Mills?

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 2
Nooneandanyone

Maxed Stacked Mills?

Postby Nooneandanyone » Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:12 am

My storage recently got seriously upgraded (thanks to Ergesund for the suggestion to politely request it) and I had been stacking mills (thanks to all who contributed their knowledge here) in an effort to fill my storage and start re stacking I unloaded 100+ spicy shrimp....which made me question if there’s a limit to how much a mill can hold and how do you know if you’ve reached it. I’m not a detail person and stand in awe of those of you who keep notes on your stacks.....
FB: Alice Carroll (Happy to add PB friends)
GC: emojis that read “sun moon | Alice down the rabbit hole | stars rain”

Tier 15
J1st

Re: Maxed Stacked Mills?

Postby J1st » Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:24 am

Nooneandanyone wrote:My storage recently got seriously upgraded (thanks to Ergesund for the suggestion to politely request it) and I had been stacking mills (thanks to all who contributed their knowledge here) in an effort to fill my storage and start re stacking I unloaded 100+ spicy shrimp....which made me question if there’s a limit to how much a mill can hold and how do you know if you’ve reached it. I’m not a detail person and stand in awe of those of you who keep notes on your stacks.....

We have been told there is a maximum of 500 items a mill can hold.
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Tier 2
Nooneandanyone

Postby Nooneandanyone » Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:43 am

Thank you!

Tier 6
Egersund

Postby Egersund » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:28 am

Nooneandanyone wrote:My storage recently got seriously upgraded (thanks to Ergesund for the suggestion to politely request it) and I had been stacking mills (thanks to all who contributed their knowledge here) in an effort to fill my storage and start re stacking I unloaded 100+ spicy shrimp....which made me question if there’s a limit to how much a mill can hold and how do you know if you’ve reached it. I’m not a detail person and stand in awe of those of you who keep notes on your stacks.....

Congrats!! When the storage gets very, very large, there is less and less incentive to stack...
Island Name: EgersundNorway with Growly Bear avatar

Ansiel

Postby Ansiel » Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:05 pm

How did you ask for storage upgrade?
I send 2 requests but no answer.
:(((

Tier 2
Nooneandanyone

Postby Nooneandanyone » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:57 pm

Ansiel wrote:How did you ask for storage upgrade?
I send 2 requests but no answer.
:(((

I think I shared that I had started way back when, took a break before the transition happened and "would they consider upgrading my storage" as a result of the change? When they emailed the standard reply to me in email, I said something like, "thanks for considering the request, I know there's a lot going on and I can be patient." .... on the other hand when I actually look in my email... that's how I responded to another ticket I had submitted in the same time frame. When I replied to the standard storage email, I simply asked "is there a possibility for a storage increase? thanks."

Who knows what did the trick? Good Luck!

Tier 2
Nooneandanyone

Postby Nooneandanyone » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:00 pm

Egersund wrote:

Congrats!! When the storage gets very, very large, there is less and less incentive to stack...

I imagine so!!!! It was a new skill I learned and I'm interested to see if I can maintain it with the larger storage capacity.

I will admit my island has certain sections (the overly decorated Wonderland imitation), Haunted Isle land, the Pet Zoo and then the basic mill world devoid of decoration because it'll just be hidden by stacked items. :)

As my mind kept coming back to the 500 items stacked, I kept being wondering if anyone has ever maxed out their mills' stacks.... but that is probably a tale for another time.

Tier 6
Egersund

Postby Egersund » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:06 pm

Nooneandanyone wrote:As my mind kept coming back to the 500 items stacked, I kept being wondering if anyone has ever maxed out their mills' stacks.... but that is probably a tale for another time.

:lol: :lol:
Island Name: EgersundNorway with Growly Bear avatar

Tier 4
alteo

Postby alteo » Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:10 am

My mills are always in production so qt a few of them are maxed. I am not too certain whether 500 is the limit though, I cleared 3 mills (2 were maxed) for the Halloween event and this is my observation.

- Blacksmith (maxed), collected ard 500-550
- Glassworks (not maxed), collected ard 750-800
- Tikibar (maxed), collected ard 900-950

These 3 mills are 3 stars with the 25% double up, doesn't really add up if 500 is the limit. I could be wrong as I did not keep proper record, the figures are from what I am left with in storage and what I put for sale in WM. Any comment Shrippers/Piipou? Neen you cleared your mills, did you keep track of yours?

Island name: Alteo
G+ id: AlTeo88
Level: 80

Too many pets, too little space.
Too much gold, too few things to spend on.

Tier 2
Nooneandanyone

Postby Nooneandanyone » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:37 am

Alteo, I stand in awe. Thanks for sharing and I would love to hear of other experiences maxing mills....

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”