Game Keeps crashing

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Frizzley

Game Keeps crashing

Postby Frizzley » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:13 pm

Downloaded the latest update and the game is now unplayable - constantly crashing. Another event ruined - perhaps it’s about time the devs spent a bit more time testing rather having constant tratfests and back to back events :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

LilysIris86

Re: Game Keeps crashing

Postby LilysIris86 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:56 pm

No, they just prioritized fixing the event for those that could still play and were unable to collect TF rewards, instead of fixing the shut down issue that some are experiencing, you know the issue that would then imply that they will need to extend the event.

Tier 2
Sweettater

Postby Sweettater » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:45 am

Frizzley wrote:Downloaded the latest update and the game is now unplayable - constantly crashing. Another event ruined - perhaps it’s about time the devs spent a bit more time testing rather having constant tratfests and back to back events :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

I have not been able to play either, loads then crashes. Bummer! Support said clear the cache, be sure game updated, be sure my device had enough memory, force game to quit and wait at least 10 seconds before turning back on. All done, still crashing. Their last suggestion was to make sure game backed up on Google play, then uninstall and reinstall. Did it all, still crashing. Not brave enough to uninstall!

Wallie

Postby Wallie » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:20 am

Playing on my iPad and the game crashes. It never did that before. I can play without any problem using Windows on the PC. Very disappointed about the iPad crashes though because playing on the iPad is very portable and easier to move around than the laptop. Hope they fix it soon if they do at all.

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:38 am

Wallie wrote:Playing on my iPad and the game crashes. It never did that before. I can play without any problem using Windows on the PC. Very disappointed about the iPad crashes though because playing on the iPad is very portable and easier to move around than the laptop. Hope they fix it soon if they do at all.

Sorry to hear that. I'm playing on my iPad just fine. Have you checked for latest OS updates, etc? All the usual stuff? Drawing a blank on this one. I'm on an iPad Pro with 12.0 . I was gonna download the new 12.1 but now I'm wondering what version of the OS you're using? I may hold off on the download until I hear from you.
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

LilysIris86

Postby LilysIris86 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:35 pm

The iOS update does not help. I received a reply to my ticket that says that our devices are out of date, and an no longer support the game. So its our fault...

Lola16

Postby Lola16 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:38 pm

LilysIris86 wrote:The iOS update does not help. I received a reply to my ticket that says that our devices are out of date, and an no longer support the game. So its our fault...

What do they mean ‘our devices are out of date? My ipad is updated! It’s the developers that need to sort this as obviously their programming is out of date !

LilysIris86

Postby LilysIris86 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:48 pm

It does not have to do with the abuility to keep out iOS updated. They claim that the device is just to old to support play and that their tech group is looking into it but that the device is just not fully compatible with their game any more.

choirboy501

Postby choirboy501 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:49 pm

I’m still having issues with the game crashing on two different Apple devices with the latest IOS updates. I’m sure it will eventually get fixed, but I’m worried about lost time during the current Tradefest (Wolf is the prize, plus extra levels).

LilysIris86

Postby LilysIris86 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:51 pm

They recommenced windows 10 at the end if the reply, so it almost feels like they are writing off apple devises.

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”