OMG I LOST MY GEMS

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 2
mzkageG

OMG I LOST MY GEMS

Postby mzkageG » Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:17 pm

:oops: i have just completed the thanksgiving boat event which scored me 75 gems, and so i had close to 400 which i have saving for ages. Its like 3am and i was playing while drowsing off to sleep next minute i notice i now only have 9 gems and no idea what the heck i have done, i sent a ticket but as i was sleepy playing i still have no clue on what did i buy. And where have they gone, i am now wide awake freaking out and upset that it was so easy to lose, i hope i get them back, does PB give them back if i sent ticket etc? Moral of the story, dont play tired :oops: :oops:
level 80
New Zealand
Daily player

Tier 16
BethM

Re: OMG I LOST MY GEMS

Postby BethM » Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:24 pm

They will give them back if it is a transaction that can be reversed by simply swapping back out items fir gems, like accidentally buying coins.

They will not give them back if the transaction was absorbed into game play like rushing an item or buying a missing item to make a sale or a missing ingredient to load a mill.

Think of it like one of those time travel movies. If they can go back in time to undo what was done without affecting how history unfolded from that point they will.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 2
mzkageG

Re: OMG I LOST MY GEMS

Postby mzkageG » Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:35 pm

Yep i understand that, i have checked everything and i cant see anything apart from i did have around 950,000 coins and now have just over a million, but i dont really keep track of coins. I hope i did buy coins it would had been around 370 -380 i would had lost
level 80
New Zealand
Daily player

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”