Competitions

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
McSpratty

Competitions

Postby McSpratty » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:02 pm

I’m just amazed that in the time I’ve played this game (which I enjoy) And is supposed to be a free game. We are asked to buy commodities.. This should be a choice... I think just lately if you don’t buy there is no way you will get the reward..
You really need to think space. A Zoo would be closed down... What’s all these ghost things please....

Tier 16
Kittykatz

Re: Competitions

Postby Kittykatz » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:22 pm

McSpratty wrote:What’s all these ghost things please....

I've boycotted the Ghost Pets. I do like the original Ghost Parrot, he's pretty cool. He's an original though, he was not "ghosted" from an original pet.

[McSpratty wrote]
"We are asked to buy commodities.. This should be a choice... "

Most definitely . I'm choosy as to which events I'll play in now. I've skipped quite a few. I use gems that I earned in game play, and have not spent any real money.

The game is having it's ups and downs, so just as in real life, we now need to manage time, space and money.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Tier 2
PacificOshi

Postby PacificOshi » Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:06 pm

I’ve been skipping a lot of recent events, and at least half my pets are in storage. I like the uncluttered look I’ve seen on some islands, and it inspired me to simplify. I’m doing the Thanksgiving table because I need the snow, but it’s so relaxing to sit out and just play for fun. The first few times I skipped events were difficult, because I felt like I was missing out, but it’s easier every time. It’s fun to get mills running and try to sell what other players need. And it’s enjoyable to play again, at least for me. No stress, no worries. :D Try it, you might like it, too :lol:
Happy playing!

Tier 6
Egersund

Postby Egersund » Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:01 am

PacificOshi wrote:I’ve been skipping a lot of recent events, and at least half my pets are in storage. I like the uncluttered look I’ve seen on some islands, and it inspired me to simplify. I’m doing the Thanksgiving table because I need the snow, but it’s so relaxing to sit out and just play for fun. The first few times I skipped events were difficult, because I felt like I was missing out, but it’s easier every time. It’s fun to get mills running and try to sell what other players need. And it’s enjoyable to play again, at least for me. No stress, no worries. :D Try it, you might like it, too :lol:
Happy playing!

Bravo, smart of you! I came to the same conclusion after I whined so much doing SS/TT that I swore never to allow the game to phase me. I skipped the wolf and the ugly eel event to rest. I got the decorations just because they may or may not ever hit RTF. I have so many animals - it takes forever to feed them. I have NOT been in yet today to PB to feed... Shame on me! :lol: :lol:
Island Name: EgersundNorway with Growly Bear avatar

Tier 3
alinutza2323

Postby alinutza2323 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:09 am

Egersund wrote:
PacificOshi wrote:I’ve been skipping a lot of recent events, and at least half my pets are in storage. I like the uncluttered look I’ve seen on some islands, and it inspired me to simplify. I’m doing the Thanksgiving table because I need the snow, but it’s so relaxing to sit out and just play for fun. The first few times I skipped events were difficult, because I felt like I was missing out, but it’s easier every time. It’s fun to get mills running and try to sell what other players need. And it’s enjoyable to play again, at least for me. No stress, no worries. :D Try it, you might like it, too :lol:
Happy playing!

Bravo, smart of you! I came to the same conclusion after I whined so much doing SS/TT that I swore never to allow the game to phase me. I skipped the wolf and the ugly eel event to rest. I got the decorations just because they may or may not ever hit RTF. I have so many animals - it takes forever to feed them. I have NOT been in yet today to PB to feed... Shame on me! :lol: :lol:

:lol: me too our animals are going to starve!! :lol:

Tier 5
cookie66

Postby cookie66 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:06 pm

i put all my maxed pets in storage now and pull out the odd ones that give decent rewards when I've got primo treats to burn.

the constant "here's another cartoon or copy pet is getting dull. to me pets are now just another tick in the inventory. we complete them way too fast with the retrofest offering 40 stickers for one pet. there is very little long term to work towards anymore. they are treating us like junkies going after a quick fix.
lvl 80: Paul with peacock avatar when connected to FB, or cookie with monkey head
TS Code: F5RB67

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”