Need help? Check our Help Center

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 16
BethM

Re: Need help? Check our Help Center

Postby BethM » Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:20 pm

No. The moderators do not generally post answers to general gameplay questions.

Sometimes, they will answer questions for a day or so specific to a new event announcement, but that’s pretty much it.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

NatetGinger

Postby NatetGinger » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:54 pm

sandi19 wrote:What is the purpose of the pearls? Am I missing something? I have over 90 pearls and I am not interested in purchasing benches, etc. Is there another purpose for them or should I just sell them? Thanks!

You can use them to feed the big squid, but you can also use them to get new ships when their task is to costly.

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:05 am

The pearls are also used to buy recipes in the bazaar. Look in the bazaar under the tab with the image of a scroll of paper to see if there are any you are eligible to buy. Most of them require you to achieve a specified game and/or character level before you can buy it. You have to have at least one pearl in inventory to see this tab.

Especially in the earlier levels, a lot of your pearls will be used for recipes.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

lyd23

Postby lyd23 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:55 am

Friends are gifting “bat cookies” to my Halloween table but I cannot find them in Sita’s bazaar. I have scrolled all the way to the end. I have lots of other leftovers but not the bat cookies. Can you please advise? Thank you.

leslyla

Postby leslyla » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:18 am

lyd23 wrote:Friends are gifting “bat cookies” to my Halloween table but I cannot find them in Sita’s bazaar. I have scrolled all the way to the end. I have lots of other leftovers but not the bat cookies. Can you please advise? Thank you.

Are ?
If you're talking about Bat Snacks you receive when friends are feeding your Nocturnal table, those were used to buy items at the bazaar related to that event.
When you do not have enough Bat Snacks to buy something you cannot see any of those items in the bazaar.
But as soon as you are able to buy any of the items the list will show again.

There is probably a thread about that event in the forum you may want to search for.

leslyla

Postby leslyla » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:18 am

leslyla wrote:
lyd23 wrote:Friends are gifting “bat cookies” to my Halloween table but I cannot find them in Sita’s bazaar. I have scrolled all the way to the end. I have lots of other leftovers but not the bat cookies. Can you please advise? Thank you.

If you're talking about Bat Snacks you receive when friends are feeding your Nocturnal table, those were used to buy items at the bazaar related to that event.
When you do not have enough Bat Snacks to buy something you cannot see any of those items in the bazaar.
But as soon as you are able to buy any of the items the list will show again.

There is probably a thread about that event in the forum you may want to search for.

Tier 3
Alastrea

Postby Alastrea » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:26 am

You need the amount that the cheapest decoration costs. In the case of cookies, this is a lantern that costs 150 cookies. If you have less than 150 cookies, the cookie decoration pieces will not be displayed. I hope this helps and is described clearly, my English is sometimes a bit German ;)

Tier 2
barbfuentes1

Postby barbfuentes1 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:55 am

Why bother with the help desk? They don't really help. First you get a robot form letter back about "sorry for the stormy weather" crap and then some links to try basic computer 101 suggestions, so you literally have to correspond another letter in the email. If you are told to come here and look for an answer, you don't get one or you see all the complaints of other players on here and how dissatisfied they are about how the game has gone downhill with tech help and how they don't even get what they paid for $$ out of pocket. :x

SarahAzeez

Postby SarahAzeez » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:41 pm

I used to love this game so much, now it's all money making. You can't enjoy this game unless you use your money to buy gems and coins. Before, using your own money to purchase items was a luxury...now it feels like a necessity. Also the prices to expand land are crazy and I can't even plant for free? It's annoying.

Dragnsflight

Postby Dragnsflight » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:33 pm

:?: What do I do with remaining event items, ie. Snowflakes, boards, sundries. Do they continue to increase the tier or should I just sell them? I have sundries from other event tables as well. Please, help me clean out my storage! :(

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”