Need help? Check our Help Center

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
cyndi13

Re: Need help? Check our Help Center

Postby cyndi13 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:44 pm

I'm new and I need to know how to zoom in and out so I can see my whole island not just close up, thanks.

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:50 pm

cyndi13 wrote:I'm new and I need to know how to zoom in and out so I can see my whole island not just close up, thanks.

It depends on your device, but you use the device zoom in / zoom out feature. If you are using Windows, you use the mouse wheel, if you are using Apple then you use the two finger spread, same with Android, it is device specific, not game specific.
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

cyndi13

Postby cyndi13 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:08 am

I'm using windows 10, but on all my other games I can right click and zoom in or out. This game I can't. I use a rollerball mouse and I can't zoom in or out with it any other answers???

greelyi

Postby greelyi » Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:39 pm

cyndi13 wrote:I'm using windows 10, but on all my other games I can right click and zoom in or out. This game I can't. I use a rollerball mouse and I can't zoom in or out with it any other answers???

This sounds like a hardware usage issue. The game uses the mousewheel to achieve the zoom in/out effect.

I suggest that you check the windows support section for your roller mouse. You need to know how it sends the mousewheel instructions. It will likely be something quite simple.

Happy trading!

Eigbrown

Postby Eigbrown » Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:27 am

Did I miss something.? My island does not have the red flowers or the possion bottle or the mandrake root. How are these items made ?

Can I get an answer? Anyone.

StaceyJane

Postby StaceyJane » Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:48 pm

I have not gotten a tradepost order from Sita in months. Is there any other way to level up relationships than just trade post orders? Is there a bug in the game to explain why I have not gotten an order from that character?

I cannot purchase recipes until I level that up and it’s holding up other orders.

StaceyJane

Postby StaceyJane » Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:48 pm

I have not gotten a tradepost order from Sita in months. Is there any other way to level up relationships than just trade post orders? Is there a bug in the game to explain why I have not gotten an order from that character?

I cannot purchase recipes until I level that up and it’s holding up other orders.

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:01 pm

Eigbrown wrote:Did I miss something.? My island does not have the red flowers or the possion bottle or the mandrake root. How are these items made ?

Can I get an answer? Anyone.

Those are special items from old events. Once the event is over we can’t make more.

There are actually two different red flowers used in this game. One is a decoration and there are also white, yellow pink, peach, lilac, and other colors of this same flower. One color or another is usually available in the dive salvage shop. They are also available in the bazaar to purchase with special event currency sometimes. A different red flower was used in the honey bee event to make food to level it up.

The poison bottle and mandrake root came from the 2018 Halloween towers event.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:21 pm

StaceyJane wrote:I have not gotten a tradepost order from Sita in months. Is there any other way to level up relationships than just trade post orders? Is there a bug in the game to explain why I have not gotten an order from that character?

I can’t say why this would happen but, if it isn’t a software issue, my guess is maybe it somehow relates to a hold up in the storyline. Even if the storyline had gotten stuck waiting for some trigger event to happen, I don’t know if that would affect her regular orders, but I guess it might.

Do you have any request in the bottom slot of the trading post, where the story line orders appear? If so, fill it and see if the storyline resumes and Sita goes back to normal.

If that bottom slot has been empty for a while, the game is waiting for a trigger to launch the next part. This can be you achieving a game level but is more often a character reaching the necessary relationship level or even you finishing a mill. Dont know what all the storyline triggers are, but not having a recipe doesn’t usually stop it from asking.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Grannygirl

Postby Grannygirl » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:34 pm

I am Grannygirl, new to the forum I may be in the wrong place...how do u request items to help out in ur island. When u visit the trade market why is most of the items gone when u get to it?
Last edited by Grannygirl on Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”