Pegacorn

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tigris510

Pegacorn

Postby Tigris510 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:42 pm

I have been playing this game for years and i know from reading other posts that some players were able to get tickets for the Pegacorn via daily rewards of select players during beta testing...However, now they are offering everyone else the Pegacorn for $19.99!!!!! How is that fair?

Tier 5
cookie66

Re: Pegacorn

Postby cookie66 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:10 pm

Tigris510 wrote:I have been playing this game for years and i know from reading other posts that some players were able to get tickets for the Pegacorn via daily rewards of select players during beta testing...However, now they are offering everyone else the Pegacorn for $19.99!!!!! How is that fair?

the beta testers still had to pay for it but got other daily rewards too.
lvl 80: Paul with peacock avatar when connected to FB, or cookie with monkey head
TS Code: F5RB67

Tier 2
Sierrafarm

Postby Sierrafarm » Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:15 pm

Do you get all 80 stickers with the offer for just the Pegacorn? In the past with offers like this you only get to adopt the pet but still have to collect stickers to upgrade it to 2 and 3 stars.
Level 80
All pets 3 stars except Santa Bear and Phantom Kiwi
All Islanders maxed

Megwilson06

Postby Megwilson06 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:13 pm

Sierrafarm wrote:Do you get all 80 stickers with the offer for just the Pegacorn? In the past with offers like this you only get to adopt the pet but still have to collect stickers to upgrade it to 2 and 3 stars.

It appears (from other people’s screen shots) that if you bought the premium tier on the daily rewards feature, you could max out your pegacorn not just simply adopt it. I’m not apart of that beta test, so I can’t be 100% sure. I’ll go back though some posts to see if I can link it here.

Edit:
Beth was the one who posted about it in the topic “Daily rewards.” Here are her screenshots:

BethM wrote:Here is what it looks like:

And here are the rest of the daily rewards
Game Center ID: Megwilson06
Level: 80

QubeTown: Megwilson06
Farmville Tropic Escape code: JWS-8555
Decurse code: UEJQAAAA

Tier 2
Sierrafarm

Postby Sierrafarm » Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:03 pm

Megwilson06 wrote:
Sierrafarm wrote:Do you get all 80 stickers with the offer for just the Pegacorn? In the past with offers like this you only get to adopt the pet but still have to collect stickers to upgrade it to 2 and 3 stars.

It appears (from other people’s screen shots) that if you bought the premium tier on the daily rewards feature, you could max out your pegacorn not just simply adopt it. I’m not apart of that beta test, so I can’t be 100% sure. I’ll go back though some posts to see if I can link it here.

Edit:
Beth was the one who posted about it in the topic “Daily rewards.” Here are her screenshots:

BethM wrote:Here is what it looks like:

And here are the rest of the daily rewards

Thank you Meg :)

The reason I had the question about the new offer was because it finally showed up on my island last night and I purchased it. I was not part of the initial beta test. During the transaction my game froze and after reloading I had all 80 stickers but none of the daily or premium rewards and now the banner for that offer has disappeared. Support is claiming that I only bought the Pegacorn but not the Premium tier. Therefore they will not reimburse me the prizes. Unfortunately I clicked on the offer so quickly to purchase it that I have no proof as I did not take a screen shot before the purchase. The same offer with the premium tiers showed up on my level 64 island for about an hour several days ago and I have not seen it since then. I did manage to collect the free tier rewards for 4 days on that island. I just wanted to know if the Pegacorn offer without the premium tiers gave all 80 stickers, as in the past such purchases of a pet has only allowed us to adopt it and you still had to collect stickers to upgrade it to 2 and 3 stars. I'm just looking for proof to get support to give me my rewards.
Level 80
All Islanders maxed

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:16 pm

Someone posted in another thread that this is the case.

Players who did not get the original Daily Reward beta are now receiving a different offer that includes only the Pegacorn and its extra stickers.

So many times they make customers angry with this kind of nonsense, I don’t understand why they keep doing it. When players are asked to pay the same amount, we expect to get the same returns for it.

IMO somebody in PB marketing totally fails to grasp the concept of customer good will. Or even the concept of fair play.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 2
Sierrafarm

Postby Sierrafarm » Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:00 pm

BethM wrote:Someone posted in another thread that this is the case.

Players who did not get the original Daily Reward beta are now receiving a different offer that includes only the Pegacorn and its extra stickers.

So many times they make customers angry with this kind of nonsense, I don’t understand why they keep doing it. When players are asked to pay the same amount, we expect to get the same returns for it.

IMO somebody in PB marketing totally fails to grasp the concept of customer good will. Or even the concept of fair play.

Agree. If it had been the offer for just the Pegacorn for $19.99 I would have never purchased it as I think it is very unfair not to get the same prizes. I did get just the Pegacorn offer on my second island, but what I purchased for my level 80 island was the offer with the Premium tiers, I just don't have proof. So I guess they can say whatever they want. They always talk about fairness in this game in their emails, just wish they would actually practice what they preach. I am getting frustrated with this game like a lot of people and this might very will be the last time I spend actual cash.
Level 80
All Islanders maxed

MariaC

Postby MariaC » Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:44 am

BethM wrote:

Funny thing is that prices also vary.
I don't live in America, and the price of the offer I have is $24.89.
I have no idea how to post a screen capture but I took one just in case.

Blue007

Postby Blue007 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:09 am

I did not even know there was a daily Reward Tiers for this Pegacorn Pet, in fact I did not even know it was in the game until I saw the offer to buy it for 19.99, so I did not even get to do the Beta part of it, but I refuse to buy a virtual pet for almost 20 bucks anyway, so they can keep it in My opinion, if it was a lower price then I might think bout it, but not now, nope. by the way is that the only way We will be able to get that pet is by Purchase only, or can we get the stickers for it over time like other pets ?
Last edited by Blue007 on Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tier 16
Ely321

Postby Ely321 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:15 am

Blue007 wrote:I did not even know there was a daily Reward Tiers for this Pegacorn Pet, in fact I did not even know it was in the game until I saw the offer to buy it for 19.99, so I did not even get to do the Beta part of it, but I refuse to buy a virtual pet for almost 20 bucks anyway, so they can keep it in My opinion, if it was a lower price then I might think bout it, but not now, nope.

be glad you didn't get the beta, one of my games did and i haven't been able to get on since about the 5th day in. i'm waiting to see, when the beta ends if i can get in or not? 2 wks to go :?
"ely 1" level 75 since Aug 2016
"NewEly2" aka "ely 2" level 75 since Apr 2017
"Willow Mist321" level 60 since Dec 2017
Township ID# 23FCNX Android version :D
Farmville Tropic Escape ID# KPH-C1B0 :D

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”